*| | Denim _ School | |*

No word at all from APC after I emailed them
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

How do the Naked and Famous Denim fit?

I'm planning on getting a pair of Weird Guys in deep indigo.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/ind...ategory_id=75&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28http://blueingreensoho.co..._virtuemart&Itemid=28http://blueingreensoho.co..._virtuemart&Itemid=28

Where are you gonna cop them?

I was looking at Barneys.com and tobi.com. I have been looking for a straight leg pair of black jeans for a few weeks, and the SlimGuy selvedge in black fits what I'm looking for.
Did you end up getting them? I've been searching around to see if I can find them for cheap or if I could get a proxy from Canada, I heardsome place was having a sale for like 25% off, I was about a week too late.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^ levis capital E i belive they start at $130-150 nudie and naked and famous start at $150 you can prob find something you like for $150ish
Depending where you get N&F, you can find them for $120
Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

whats decent for around 100? my limit is 150. i dont want anything baggy, just something that fits nice.

i believe APCs are the best for beginners into raw denim, run you about $140
Online most places have them for $155, going to a store that has them would prob be cheaper or even the APC store, they may take phone orders.Also....

nudie.jpg

Originally Posted by DL2352

No word at all from APC after I emailed them
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn.....time to start making phone calls, even a local store mighthelp.

NO haven't pulled the trigger yet, had rent and phone bill due right around the same time so made the grown up decision, along with ordering streetfighter. I looked at tobi.com and looked they had free shipping so it totaled out at 120 or 125 total. IF you find them any cheaper PM and I'll do the samefor you.

I'll probably order them next week after I work some more.

3205646477_52db85258a_b.jpg

3205651247_a5dd87b8b4_b.jpg

Them are too tight for me man but whatever is your style. Dude looks like a tall female basketball player. Thats the only thing about these designer jeansits hard for me to find jeans that look just right and aren't looking super tight/baggy. I'll keep looking though.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Recommendations on black raw denim?

Reasonably priced preferably...$50-$80 range.

LR Geans should do nicely.

Watch out for the overdyes though. if your light-skinned your legs will be blue.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cq23

Watch out for the overdyes though. if your light-skinned your legs will be blue.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
didnt even try to respond to the man's question lol

try something by cheap monday

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by cq23

laugh.gif
mad.gif
didnt even try to respond to the man's question lol

try something by cheap monday
well, i got em for free and they're 60 at Macy's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Hey guys, anyone have any tips on fixing crotch blowouts? I'm not trying to take them to a tailor.

You can call up the company and ask for a repair kit, I know Nudies does that.
Thanks for the advice. I sent APC an email and hopefully they get back to me with some kind of answer.
I had some holes in my nudies developing. they replied to my e-mail like 8 months later
laugh.gif
- I totally forgot by then

I don't think APC will send you anything, but it doesn't hurt to just get a patch kit from nudie (it's just a patch of raw denim with thread thatmatches the one they use) - I'll post a pic of what they send out.

I still have to patch my Nudies up. the salt kills them.
smh.gif
@ the fly seams of these Ransom jean busting two weeks after I bought em. But hey, for $50(CDN) Icouldn't really go wrong.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Twig1026

My latest pickups, nudies and prps

I think they are pretty true to size. I'm 6'1 150lbs and I'm really like a 32 waist. The 34 waist "the slimguy" is what wear and they fit good. Not super skinny, not baggy and sloppy.

eek.gif

Excuse the pic quality, took these a second ago and didn't want to use the flash. But I retired my APC NS, I was little underwhelmed by the fades (7-8months of good wear) and after a hot soak the length wasn't too my liking. I prolly should have kept with them for another month bc it seemed the fadeswere setting in more noticeably in the last few weeks but I was too excited to break in the Imperial Dukes (look black bc of the pic quality but they'reindigo).

In terms of fit and denim quality the Dukes blow the APCs out the water, im loving them. My girl got me them for X-Mas but didn't start wearing them tilFeb 1st and already getting signs of honeycombs/whiskers fading.
\
e3335e00efa9badcbf11a5fd1fbf902d1261906.jpg

0c235a96e4fab5b0b326a0b91477ef12abb2232.jpg

anybody ever had a pair of the lvc 47 501's? how's the contrast on those? im starting to see honeycombs and whiskers... but the length is long as helli needa get em hemmed. does levi's do free hemming? i got em for 78 bucks so i couldnt pass em up

crappy material and craftsmanship.
probably use the same denim that osh kosh uses. then proceed to throw some gaudy design on the butt pocket and charge people $150+

personally i dont wear those kinda jeans, but not everyones into "premium" raw denim or w/e. if youre talking about quality dont buy jordans anymore

Back
Top Bottom