*| | Denim _ School | |*

yeah thanks guys.. well since im new to all this i figured imma just hit the city today.. my peepz mentioned going to bloomingdales. Im gonna check out whatthey have, try some one. hOpefully they have some of the name brands ive been lookin at on those 2 websites- selfedge & context clothing. i like nudies andthem kmw

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

couple of weeks.. !*#. How about if wear them to bed a few nights. would that do the job. Im not really into the tight look.. id just prefer to have something a bit more fitted than im used too. i think maybe just 1 size down would be fine?
buy the size you normally wear and see how they fit in the mirror
you just want honeycombs right? if you're not interested in fading or anything might as well get the size you normally wear

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

couple of weeks.. !*#. How about if wear them to bed a few nights. would that do the job. Im not really into the tight look.. id just prefer to have something a bit more fitted than im used too. i think maybe just 1 size down would be fine?
buy the size you normally wear and see how they fit in the mirror
you just want honeycombs right? if you're not interested in fading or anything might as well get the size you normally wear

A.P.C's stretch out like hell though. Also check out Barneys they have a good selection.

KMW is rather underrated

I heard Naked & Famous will be coming out with new stuff soon....Weird Guys in 21oz!!!!

Ok I know someone is gonna tell me to go back and read the thread but here's my question... I wear Levis denim about 3-4 times a week. I recently machinewashed and line dryed about 5 pairs of my denim which were Levis 509, 559, 514, and some RL loose fit jeans. All of the jeans shrunk. Should this be expected?How can I keep the jeans from shrinking when I wash them.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Ok I know someone is gonna tell me to go back and read the thread but here's my question... I wear Levis denim about 3-4 times a week. I recently machine washed and line dryed about 5 pairs of my denim which were Levis 509, 559, 514, and some RL loose fit jeans. All of the jeans shrunk. Should this be expected? How can I keep the jeans from shrinking when I wash them.
most commonly asked question.
smh.gif

Levis 527 fittin kinda tight at the waist and zipper won't go all the way up....any ideas on how to loosen up?

i need to get my hole on the front of my blue bloods patched up like that. I also recently spilled bleach on my naked and famous joints. the white spot issmaller than a penny and in an un noticable area & even more since i used a black sharpie to camo

Originally Posted by DL2352

ahh man. the sizes confuse me. im not so tall lol. in fact im not tall at all. 5 '7 34 30 would be the size im looking for.. Would it be the same for these fitted jeans? for this pair in particular.. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6
For APC New Standards, the inseam (length) is 36. If that's too long you might want to look into getting them tailored. Also, for New Standards, if you're looking for a pair that will fit right, you'll want to size down two from your true waist size. It's going to be pretty tight but these jeans stretch like no other.

FALSE, all APC inseams are 34.

^ if you can still find them they're ok for the entry level. not sure about the sizing though

They're not hard to find they've been re-releasing them regularly for the past few seasons. I tried on their "Skinny Fit" and the fit wasdecent but if you're less than a 30 inch waist you won't find a length longer than 30 instore. They're a good pair of jeans and the quality is onpar for a pair of $70 jeans especially with the F&F promo coming up, but given they are one wash and not raw don't expect much fading.

Quick question.

What is the difference between Even Steven Nudies and Regular Ralfs Nudies? Price differences as well? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom