*| | Denim _ School | |*

i have the slimguy by naked & famous...im a normally around a 32 but wanted them to hang off the waist so i got a 34.... you may want to size down

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I actually went to the site but I did not find the measurements for P.S on there.
edit**In my size.
I am a 34-36 btw...That is unless they are all the same measurement after and including size 30
You can lay the jeans flat get a ruler or taper measure you can and measure the Nudies and get you cousin to do so with the APCs

Just picked up a pair of raw RL denim from TJ MAXX for $50..

I just wanted to make sure these are raw, and not pre-washed.. Can anyone confirm this for me??

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Picked up 2 pair form the A.P.C store in soho today.. Went down just one sz in the New standard Black denim jointz.. which seem to be limited. A bit tight in the calf Area, Will that change. The waste is a bit loose. not much but not as tight as i thought it would be. Also picked up the Dark indigo New standard in sz 32 which fit better.. why is that ? Both pair are the same just different colors.
Once again will the calf area stretch.. im not into the tight look.. id prefer for them to be just a bit loose. Thanks in adavance
if the apc waist is loose return them and size down unless you want to them a bit baggy because overall they will stretch out.

bout to cop my first pair of japanese evisu
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

are rvca jeans and wesc jeans good quality?
and should i get a pair?
I tried on a pair of Wesc jeans at the denim bar and they felt really good. But from what I hear, they don't fade that quickly so if you wanthoneycombs and whiskers, it's gonna take some time. But for the quality of the jeans and the price, you can't beat it.

How are Citizens of Humanity jeans? How is the quality, how is the Fit? I'm looking for a relaxed, non-nut hugger/slim fit. Any info would be greatlyappreciated.

I FINALLY copped a pair of Nudies for myself tonight (late night browsing + alcohol = spending
smh.gif
). Anyway, I'm not all that knowledgable about denim, butI like Nudies for some reason, and these look pretty clean to me. Working 50 hour work weeks though with a dress code, I won't be able to wear them muchfor a while.

NUDI-MJ102_V1-BIG.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Just picked up a pair of raw RL denim from TJ MAXX for $50..

eek.gif
I need to check out TJ Maxx
pimp.gif

I also been wanting a pair of Nudie's selvedge for awhile now. I just can't pull the trigger because of the price
ohwell.gif

But, I was checking out Gap's website and they have a pair of slim fit raw selvedge denim for under $100.
has anyone bought a pair and is the quality decent?
nerd.gif

The pair I put up aren't selvege, just dry organic. I'm not messing with selvege because a) outta my budget for the moment b) baby steps.

How are the Jean Shop jeans? I went to their store in Soho and the quality looks pretty good. The workers 4 month old jeans looked greatand the 1 year display jeans they had looked great as well. APCs are stiffer, though. The price tag was $260, so I just bought a pair of New Standards. How arethese jeans though?

Also I had size 30 Rescues before, lost the pair but they fit me good. Its a straight leg which I prefer, not into the whole skinny jeans look. I do like aslight taper though, so I purchased a pair of NS in a 32 (true waist size before I gained some winter weight). It fits well, the waist isnt as tight as Ithought it would be, buttons up just right with no force needed. Should I return to get a 31? I dont want it to stretch out and it turns from a good fit into asloppy big fit. If it stays how it fits now it would be perfect, but I know it will stretch out. If it fits me just right at the waist now, it wont stretch outwill it? It will only stretch out in the places that are tight? Or will the jean in itself stretch out? Im guessing if it fits me perfect now itll fit me loosein a few weeks/months.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

No1 or 2? I'm still thinking of copping Japanese No1's but I'm breaking in a few pairs of Evisu now. Low key designed quality Evisu is
pimp.gif

I've been reading through this thread and there is a lot of great info.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I FINALLY copped a pair of Nudies for myself tonight (late night browsing + alcohol = spending
smh.gif
). Anyway, I'm not all that knowledgable about denim, but I like Nudies for some reason, and these look pretty clean to me. Working 50 hour work weeks though with a dress code, I won't be able to wear them much for a while.

Ahhh how nice are fresh and clean nudies? It sucks though you wont be able to break them in as much; not to mention organics are hard to break in.

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

Does anybody know where i can get RRL jeans??
I just put some RRL jeans on layaway at my local Marshall's. They were $99 from retail price of $185.

Also, my Nudies came in and these jawns need to stretch ASAP
laugh.gif
. I'm wearing them right now, and even though they are tight in the thigh area,they're not nut hugging. I won't be wearing these outside though until the stretch.

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

No1 or 2? I'm still thinking of copping Japanese No1's but I'm breaking in a few pairs of Evisu now. Low key designed quality Evisu is
pimp.gif

I've been reading through this thread and there is a lot of great info.

No 2, plain pockets. I wear sz 40 so the no 1 wouldn't work for me because of the shrinkage. People run from the name and, understandably, the designs,but Evisu still makes great denim. Just gotta be selective. I still love the non Japan no 2 denim.

Originally Posted by kiyab

ironheart-797426.jpg

A huge restock of Iron Heart jeans, shirts, and jackets just came in.
The 634s, 461, new 301s Slims, and 9301 Slim Blacks have all been restocked including a long awaited restock on their Indigo Riders Jacket and their Selvedge Type III jacket. We also got a small restock of their hickory stripe shirt and selvedge chambray shirt.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71
wow that riders jacket is amazing

I just put some RRL jeans on layaway at my local Marshall's. They were $99 from retail price of $185.

laugh.gif
. I'm wearing them right now, and even though they are tight in the thigh area, they're not nut hugging. I won't be wearing these outside though until the stretch.

99$ is a decent price.Some people have gotten them for like 25$ at outlets & marshalls.I got a pair last year for 40$ on ebay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

laugh.gif
. I'm wearing them right now, and even though they are tight in the thigh area, they're not nut hugging. I won't be wearing these outside though until the stretch.

99$ is a decent price.Some people have gotten them for like 25$ at outlets & marshalls.I got a pair last year for 40$ on ebay
pimp.gif
RRL jeans are legit, I hope to get a pair in the future. But I did check my local Marshalls and T.J. Maxx and had no luck

I'm short and have a nice build
glasses.gif

I can't find a better fitting jean then the BRAGG at H&M to be real... I know dudes going to be like H&M is garbage, but the fit is perfect for me.

Anyone know of any other brands of jeans that might fit like the BRAGG cut in H&M ?

Back
Top Bottom