*| | Denim _ School | |*

HI Y'ALL i need some advice please i have found a pair of levi's 505 that ive been looking for for a long time but ive been told they dont fit asregular as the 501 could smbdy help me out thx in advance

So I've been wearing my Nudie Average Joes for a good hard six months. The pictures aren't that great, because I just wanted to just make a quickupdate. I'll probably take some better pictures over the summer after another wash and see if they look any better then. Here are some pictures, hope youguys enjoy:

I also need some recommendations. I am looking for a new pair of black jeans, and I want some that are of similar fit to the Average Joes. Anyone have anysuggestions?

Andrew, that's a damn nice pair of AJs! I have a 30x32 pair myself but I feel like it hasn't stretched out that much yet, definitely not a full sizein the waist.

How much did your waist stretch? And do you do anything besides walking around in them? I know some ppl bike, etc.

Rag & Bone has some nice ones. I originally copped 1 pair @ 50% off, then the store had 70% off so I copped another and one in a different colour.
Fits amazingly.

Rag & Bone 'McQueen' Pant

Originally Posted by Andrew630

So I've been wearing my Nudie Average Joes for a good hard six months. The pictures aren't that great, because I just wanted to just make a quick update. I'll probably take some better pictures over the summer after another wash and see if they look any better then. Here are some pictures, hope you guys enjoy:

I also need some recommendations. I am looking for a new pair of black jeans, and I want some that are of similar fit to the Average Joes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Are these AJ dry heavy?

So I've been wearing my Nudie Average Joes for a good hard six months. The pictures aren't that great, because I just wanted to just make a quick update. I'll probably take some better pictures over the summer after another wash and see if they look any better then. Here are some pictures, hope you guys enjoy:

I also need some recommendations. I am looking for a new pair of black jeans, and I want some that are of similar fit to the Average Joes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Starting to look dope.

Beautiful

Andrew630-
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Insanity Peppers

Andrew, that's a damn nice pair of AJs! I have a 30x32 pair myself but I feel like it hasn't stretched out that much yet, definitely not a full size in the waist.

How much did your waist stretch? And do you do anything besides walking around in them? I know some ppl bike, etc.
Mine are 29x34, they stretched a lot within the first month of wear. I remember it being a lot slimmer around the waist, perfect fit to exact, butnow it might be a inch wider. Besides just walking and just sitting around, I bike to and from school on the weekdays. I'm starting to get a crotch blowoutfrom where my seat is chafing that area. They're not fading as planned, but Nudies tend to take some time. I'll post some pictures after another washover the summer; for my first wash I just threw them in the laundry machine with all my other dark clothes. I guess it didn't turn out as bad as I thoughtthey would.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Are these AJ dry heavy?
I believe these are AJ dry heavy. Got it from Self-Edge a while back for a decent price.

I'm still looking for recommendations for some good-quality raw black denim, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom