*| | Denim _ School | |*

went to check out a college in SA and stopped at a ralph lauren outlet on my way back

they had RRL jeans for 70 but none in my size

Originally Posted by Twig1026

OC0808008-RAWzoom1.jpg

just got these...fit like a charm
pimp.gif

Perfect fit.

i have SERIOUSLY got to stop geting banned. as for the jeans above me, hammer don't hurt 'em? the SEXFH05 look dope as hell, great work kiya. As for myblack NS' i got some fading on them but i've realized it's going to take some considerable work to get them where i want them to be. icandunkonu/fingerollin/foulshootin signing off

^^They look sick. I would have to try them on though to make sure they didnt look goofy on me. And GotEm4Cheap -- How much longer are you planning on wearingthem? My jeans look almost identical but Ive had mine for roughly 3months or so. I just want to be sure that the fades and honeycombs show up after the firstwash...

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

GotEm4Cheap -- How much longer are you planning on wearing them? My jeans look almost identical but Ive had mine for roughly 3months or so. I just want to be sure that the fades and honeycombs show up after the first wash...

i plan on wearing them soak free, until i hit 4 months.

when i hit 4 months or so ill soak them.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Wait... so dudes wear the same pair of jeans everyday for months or even a year without washing them?

This is supposed to be a cool thing to do?

LMAO, That's the filthiest thing I ever heard in my life.

On top of that they're uncomfortable and you have to wear them daily for weeks just to break them in? So dudes are walking around in dirty, uncomfortable jeans for months at a time by choice? This is pure comedy.

word. dudes on NT crack me up.
laugh.gif
i wash my jeans after every wear. and when theyget faded stop being a cheap ##% and go buy some more.
roll.gif
@ dudes only washing their jeans5 times a year
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

diff strokes for diff folks...most of the ppl in this thread are droppin upwards of $300 for a pair of jeans not some $19.99 old navy joints...but i love itwhen ppl argue about things they dont understand...if its not for you...wonderful...keep it moving...its not like you voicing your irrelevant opinion is gonnasway anyone one way or the other about buying a pair of raw denim

Lollerskates at dudes buying and worshipping sneakers manufactured and replicated by machines based off of a single shoe lass at hundreds of dollars overactual manufacturer's cost... then complaining about something that relates to handcrafted artisanship that historically recreates the quality ofjeans, if not surpass it, from the early 20th Century.

Enjoy your JNCO and laser hyperstrike edition Jays. And white tee. And huf fitted. And starter jacket.

If anyone is interested I have a pair of Samurai S710 size 31 with red tab and arcs for sale tags still on them.Hit me up.

I agree with Sidney 100%. And those other jeans that were posted, that has got to be the ugliest pair of jeans I have ever seen. Well next to the acid washjeans from the 80's......

Hey Kiya or Sidney, is something wrong with the superfuture board? I have not been able to get onto it for a couple days now.

to the Self-Edge dude, thanks for the promotional codes, do you know when ya'll are gonna get a restock on some size 32 Slim Jim's? I'm trying tocop a pair of nudies ASAP.

*On a side note, I also got an offer for some slim cut PRPS joints for a decent price, anyone know how the fit/quality is?

StyleForumNudies

laugh.gif
dudes playin my orisue's? The ladies love my style though so I'm sure thats all that matters
pimp.gif
...I plan on getting another pair similar fromsome unknown brand I saw in the city last weekend

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

GotEm4Cheap -- How much longer are you planning on wearing them? My jeans look almost identical but Ive had mine for roughly 3months or so. I just want to be sure that the fades and honeycombs show up after the first wash...

i plan on wearing them soak free, until i hit 4 months.

when i hit 4 months or so ill soak them.
Are you wearing yours everyday for 4 months? Cause I wear mine only 3/4 times a week but I walk a considerable distance each time and maybe thats whythey look as worn if not a little more worn than yours.

Originally Posted by Mr Supreme Stussy

Originally Posted by red mpls

Wait... so dudes wear the same pair of jeans everyday for months or even a year without washing them?

This is supposed to be a cool thing to do?

LMAO, That's the filthiest thing I ever heard in my life.

On top of that they're uncomfortable and you have to wear them daily for weeks just to break them in? So dudes are walking around in dirty, uncomfortable jeans for months at a time by choice? This is pure comedy.

word. dudes on NT crack me up.
laugh.gif
i wash my jeans after every wear. and when they get faded stop being a cheap ##% and go buy some more.
roll.gif
@ dudes only washing their jeans 5 times a year
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People have thier own interest. I find it funny how some laugh at something they know nothing about; like thier style reigns over everyone else's steezelol.

why would anyone wash their jeans after every wear? unless you can't control your bodily functions i dont see a reason.

btw, i got my rescues hemmed and they look alot better.

Back
Top Bottom