*| | Denim _ School | |*

Fit and wash is nice; if they were raw there would be some serious stacking on those

I like my thighs to have a little more room with a slight taper at the bottom

Can't even imagine if they were raw. Stacks would be OD. They are very long. Went beyond my feet even when I put them on and pulled them up to my waist. They aren't selvedge, but, they are extremely light and soft denim which makes them very comfortable.

I wasn't expecting them to fit this well after seeing @PiNoyBOy pics. He must've been sagging a lot. These are sitting at my waist. Not too tight though and I can walk around without a belt without them falling down at all. Very happy with the sizing but I might hem them a little. They are just so long. You can see in this picture next to my 30 inseam NS.

Last edited:
fit looks good! repped for the pics

can't wait to get mine in next week

hennessy hennessy rereading your post, you said they're not selvedge. did you mean they're not raw denim? I was under the impression that they had a selvedge edge

the jeans are much lighter than I was expecting what size you wear @Hennessy

I'm usually my PNS are 33 so i went with a 32 but my pair seems a lot baggier in the thigh than yours 

Only way I can make it better is to pull them all the way up but it looks ******ed to me, debating going back and getting a 31 or even a 30

Hmm the wash and fit look very similar to the JE pair.

Curious why you went with the apcs as opposed to the JE?

you asking me? 

I love my apcs was going to try the JE since I couldn't get the collab for retail

than they dropped them again thurs so I wanted to cop and see the fit figured it couldn't hurt

still contemplating the cast/coast if i don't get smaller size in the apc, reguardless still wana get a pair from JE maybe the raws

wussup people

I wanna get a pair of raw selvedge denim for the 100-150 price range. Not unbranded though because i heard their pockets are too small. Any recommendations??

in case u need ta know im like 5'10 weight fluctuates between 170-180

thanks in advance

wussup people

I wanna get a pair of raw selvedge denim for the 100-150 price range. Not unbranded though because i heard their pockets are too small. Any recommendations??

in case u need ta know im like 5'10 weight fluctuates between 170-180

thanks in advance
I would highly highly recommend reading through the thread man. 

And unbranded pockets are fine. I'm wearing mine right now.

But to answer your question,

N&F (minus whale get unbranded 21 oz since they're the same company)

and that's pretty much it unless you catch other companies on sale. Nudie's Raw Selvedge is in the $200 range, same with APC. PRPS you might be able to catch if you know what model you're getting since not all of them are selvedge.

hennessy hennessy rereading your post, you said they're not selvedge. did you mean they're not raw denim? I was under the impression that they had a selvedge edge

No. You read my post correctly. They're not selvedge, as in they don't have a selvedge edge.

the jeans are much lighter than I was expecting what size you wear @Hennessy

I'm usually my PNS are 33 so i went with a 32 but my pair seems a lot baggier in the thigh than yours 

Only way I can make it better is to pull them all the way up but it looks ******ed to me, debating going back and getting a 31 or even a 30

Hmmm. Well my NS in the pic next to the YePC are a 28. I sized down to a 27 in the YePC. I did have a pair of PNS but they got washed early accidentally (careless ex-gf). They were a size 29 since everyone was telling me to size down one from my normal waist instead of two like I did on NS. So you might be better with a 31 based on the fact I sized down two from my PNS size. 31 still up on the website!

Hmm the wash and fit look very similar to the JE pair.

Curious why you went with the apcs as opposed to the JE?

My roommate was in Cali last weekend and tried on the JE and said I wouldn't like them and the leg opening was way too big. I was actually surprised since they looked so great in your pics with a small leg opening but this kinda deterred me. I asked him if they were the new jeans or the old ones since I know they made the cut slimmer on the new batch but he wasn't sure. Then the YePC came out and I just took a chance with them since I know the JE would always be available but these wouldn't.

Last edited:
yeah they were sold out for a little, looks like they added more sizes but 31 not on APC or END anymore

next time it restocks im just going to suck it up and buy them and hope I can sell the 32

No. You read my post correctly. They're not selvedge, as in they don't have a selvedge edge.
Hmmm. Well my NS in the pic next to the YePC are a 28. I sized down to a 27 in the YePC. I did have a pair of PNS but they got washed early accidentally (careless ex-gf). They were a size 29 since everyone was telling me to size down one from my normal waist instead of two like I did on NS. So you might be better with a 31 based on the fact I sized down two from my PNS size. 31 still up on the website!
My roommate was in Cali last weekend and tried on the JE and said I wouldn't like them and the leg opening was way too big. I was actually surprised since they looked so great in your pics with a small leg opening but this kinda deterred me. I asked him if they were the new jeans or the old ones since I know they made the cut slimmer on the new batch but he wasn't sure. Then the YePC came out and I just took a chance with them since I know the JE would always be available but these wouldn't.

Hey man as long as you like what you got. Another thing to note if you ever do pick them up is that the pockets are so small I dont even use them.

yeah they were sold out for a little, looks like they added more sizes but 31 not on APC or END anymore

next time it restocks im just going to suck it up and buy them and hope I can sell the 32

I might be I'm the same boat. I sized down 1 from my PNS. they get here tomorrow so we'll see

picked up the YePCs at UPS, fit is pretty good. Only downside is the ridiculously long inseam. I see what people were saying about them being light, so much lighter than my PNSs.

Anything at all I can use to prevent jean stains on my kicks from my raw jeans? Any spray or coating I can apply on my jeans or shoes?

I'm thinking about just doing a rinse/gentle wash at the hem

anybody own both light washes from kanye 1 & 2?

would like to see the comparisons

i kinda wish i could've copped army pants on end

i'll see what happens during da restock

Back
Top Bottom