*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by LB510

145 Shipped
happy.gif
Regular Ralph selvage
pimp.gif

where'd you order them from?

Just got a quick question. I bought a pair of Uniqlo selvage jeans and the leg fits fine but the waist is quite big is there any way of just shrinking thewaist and not the leg?

Originally Posted by Seattle206

anybody have experience with evisu x puma jeans? i got four pairs for a really cheap price. they are rigid, worn-out, black, and greencast.
i have the greencast. a very underrated pair of jeans. i have had mine since late august with no wash or soak, they fit PERFECTLY. i would buy 5more pairs if i could. i wanted to buy the black but couldn't find my size.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

anybody have experience with evisu x puma jeans? i got four pairs for a really cheap price. they are rigid, worn-out, black, and greencast.
i have the greencast. a very underrated pair of jeans. i have had mine since late august with no wash or soak, they fit PERFECTLY. i would buy 5 more pairs if i could. i wanted to buy the black but couldn't find my size.
I work for Puma and their Evisu/Puma denim is really good quality. Puma also released they're own line of denim, but they continue tocollaborate with Evisu.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i have the greencast. a very underrated pair of jeans. i have had mine since late august with no wash or soak, they fit PERFECTLY. i would buy 5 more pairs if i could. i wanted to buy the black but couldn't find my size.
I work for Puma and their Evisu/Puma denim is really good quality. Puma also released they're own line of denim, but they continue to collaborate with Evisu.
PM'd

Ive always bought really faded jeans to keep them from bleeding on my kicks.

I was interested in investing in a few pairs of levis (501's and 505's) do these bleed?

if so, how do yall prevent it especially with raw denim which you dont wash?

^ nice Let this be a lesson I took my even stevens to the dry cleaners to be stiched because there were a few holes they ended up fixing theholes BUT they also dry cleaned them
mad.gif

1 month before I took them too the cleaners

After

They feel like !!%! now
SMH it lookis like they used pirple thread

60 Wears for nothing
mad.gif

damn LB510, bad luck cuz.

what kinda fit/cut are those?

[they look regular/relaxed] but maybe im wrong.

Originally Posted by SC415

Is gap good denim?
No. I'd have to say one of the worst. It seriously tears like paper. I skate so I thought it may just be a fluke I ripped my first pair soeasily, but now I'm on my second and it's easy to see it's just def horrible quality jeans. spend your money elsewhere

99b36947462c1eaf330d0195ab37e74a8bd7b333.jpg

info on these jeans?

fit?

style?

brand?

i want this kind of look but i havent been able to find anything.

Back
Top Bottom