*| | Denim _ School | |*

Not sure what your budget is. But you can get some Levi or American Eagle flex denim for low. If you want to step up you can do G star or Naked and Famous Denim. another step up would be John Elliott or Amiri

Not sure what your budget is. But you can get some Levi or American Eagle flex denim for low. If you want to step up you can do G star or Naked and Famous Denim. another step up would be John Elliott or Amiri

I was looking on naked and famous website but the sizing and naming of the pants was weird so i didnt want to make a $200 purchase online and not be able to try them on first.

I was looking on naked and famous website but the sizing and naming of the pants was weird so i didnt want to make a $200 purchase online and not be able to try them on first.
Check Zappos.com for n & f. Pretty sure it’s free shipping, and free returns. There are some for $135ish.

sheit :lol:

only on sale.

mad they ended denim and supply guess i was the only one copping
Denim & Supply you can still find NWT on eBay. Yeah I liked D&S got about 4 pairs. RRL is expensive but a good investment to have a pair.
Regular Polo denim is decent. But if you going budget Levi’s are always a go to honestly. True Religions ain’t it though unless you’re hustling coke in Wisconsin.

Denim & Supply you can still find NWT on eBay. Yeah I liked D&S got about 4 pairs. RRL is expensive but a good investment to have a pair.
Regular Polo denim is decent. But if you going budget Levi’s are always a go to honestly. True Religions ain’t it though unless you’re hustling coke in Wisconsin.

yea i been trying to get a pair of RRL denim but im not trying to drop retail. Maybe one of these sales i will find a pair.

yea cant go wrong with levis and price.

If you like skinnys you could try the Levi's 510, I own about 3 pairs of the jet color.
I have high end denim too but I think I prefer those for most of my week.

question for anyone here, have any of you guys rocked denim from nudie jeans? I was looking at a few of their denim options like the tilted tor, lean dean, and tight terry and wanted some to hear some opinions on the quality

question for anyone here, have any of you guys rocked denim from nudie jeans? I was looking at a few of their denim options like the tilted tor, lean dean, and tight terry and wanted some to hear some opinions on the quality

I have grim tim, and thinn finn, jeans. I like the grim tim more because it doesn't have the lower pockets, and I don't notice much difference in the skinniness between both cuts. The quality overall is good, but with any denim if you wear them enough they will get crotch blow outs, etc, but the good thing with Nudies is they fix the jeans for life free of charge. Hope this helps

quality, sufficient

go by the specs on their virtual guide...I've found them to be pretty accurate for the most part

buy from cultizm.com...their prices are cheaper especially with the VAT discount

I have grim tim, and thinn finn, jeans. I like the grim tim more because it doesn't have the lower pockets, and I don't notice much difference in the skinniness between both cuts. The quality overall is good, but with any denim if you wear them enough they will get crotch blow outs, etc, but the good thing with Nudies is they fix the jeans for life free of charge. Hope this helps
quality, sufficient

go by the specs on their virtual guide...I've found them to be pretty accurate for the most part

buy from cultizm.com...their prices are cheaper especially with the VAT discount
Thanks to both of you guys! Def helps me a lot!

Got these GAP UA Japanese Denim joints for $20 NWT and I collect patchwork denim(usually Ralph Lauren) but for the price I couldn’t pass it(they on eBay for $200). A light nice quality denim, semi decent patchwork, but... the fit is a little weird gotta get them tapered they are short & flood at the bottom. Wish the patches were smaller.
6F5B4DE2-EC40-4B82-9B25-1F2C522C31CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom