Dennis Dixon: Officially Done for the Season (It's not fair...) :(

I still think he should win the heisman....the only other person I feel should win it besides him is maybe Tebow that's it...

Torn ACL he needs surgery heard it on ESPN RADIO
ohwell.gif

dixon can come back by the time of their bcs game and show he's got League talent if he's got NFL aspirations. On the other hand, that would put him ina situation where he could end up like Boobie Miles from "Friday Night Lights"
smh.gif

Yeah...I just read it on Yahoo...he's done.
smh.gif
I've never felt so bad for any player getting hurt in my life, especialy considering what was on theline in that game.

the dude came on because the new system fit his mobile style. and i seriously think if booty had been healthy the second half of the stanford game and whenthey played oregon, USC would still be undefeated. the guy had a good season but i can not see him playing in the NFL. His
body seems to frail imagine Ray Lewis having Dixon in his sights.
eek.gif
Im surehe will do fine in baseball.

i feel so bad for Dixon. That's a warrior right there.

eek.gif
@ him running for a 40 yd td with ease with a torn acl.

eek.gif
@ him running for a 40 yd td with ease with a torn acl.
Garrison Hearst played his entire college career with Torn ACL.
HOW SICK WAS HE! seriously and he put in that work in the ground game
He never knew he tore his ligamnt. Everyone found out at the combine when they did his physical and x ray work.
NFL Drs were like
eek.gif

It's just not fair...

Dixon had absolutely everything going for him. EVERYTHING.

This whole team...the talent was there to win the national championship and injuries took it away.

Again, Dixon deserves the trip to New York, if not the trophy itself...

Originally Posted by mjd77

^^^ great article. I was really rooting for Oregon, and was hoping they would get a shot at the title. I seriously felt like crying after everything that went down last night. I feel bad for the entire team, and especially Dennis Dixon. Having a dream season, national title hopes, heisman trophy hopes, end like that..it just ain't right. I've just had this totally empty feeling all day today. I just can't get it off my mind.

That's how I've felt. I felt horrible last night. I mean, let's put it this way. Last week, I was told by a girl that I loved and a girl whotold me she loved me when we dated, that she never actually loved me and lied to me about how she felt the whole time (certainly dsiappointing), but I feltworse about Dixon's injury and the Ducks' loss than I did about that.

That's how much I love Oregon Football/Basketball. These opportunities are so rare...To see everything taken away like that, it hurts.

not really.

For some people, sports are a fabric of their life. Like they identify a team as being apart of their extended family. That's how much time they spendwatching and supporting the team. It's actually common in American society.

Anyways, I really feel bad for Dixon, you can tell he put his heart and soul into this team and their chances of winning the national championship.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

^wow u need to re-evaluate ur priorities fam.

Well I really don't have anything else in my life that's getting me down. I'm doing well in school, my family is doing great, I'mhealthy...I'll have other opportunities. I'm young and I shouldn't really be worrying about things like that anyways. I'm just a huge supporterof the team and I just feel the loss.

You'd just have to know me to understand it I guess! But don't worry, I have my priorities straight...even thought it doesn't seem like it!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i mean i take my teams' losses hard too but if my girl told me shenever loved me and was lying the whole time i think that would hurt more than EltonBrand being out this year
laugh.gif

That's how I've felt. I felt horrible last night. I mean, let's put it this way. Last week, I was told by a girl that I loved and a girl who told me she loved me when we dated, that she never actually loved me and lied to me about how she felt the whole time (certainly dsiappointing), but I felt worse about Dixon's injury and the Ducks' loss than I did about that.

That's how much I love Oregon Football/Basketball. These opportunities are so rare...To see everything taken away like that, it hurts.

^wow u need to re-evaluate ur priorities fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real talk, it does suck when your favorite team loses a big game. i just hope this "dr funk" cat is an oregon university student or alum with the waydude is talking
ohwell.gif

"Last week, I was told by a girl that I loved and a girl who told me she loved me when we dated, that she never actually loved me and lied to me about howshe felt the whole time (certainly dsiappointing)"

You're from Eugene right? Next weekend we drink and get you a new chick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gentlemen, like I said, you have to know me to understand how everything works in my life! Stuff like that is on a different level from sports. I obviouslywouldn't prioritize a game or sport over a relationship or my family or schooling or something like that...

I won't explain, because I don't think that you guys would understand...I guess I should have said I was disappointed and saddened in adifferent way.
laugh.gif

Gotta believe me when I say I know what I'm doing lol

I won't explain, because I don't think that you guys would understand...I guess I should have said I was disappointed and saddened in a different way.
no need to explain dr. funk. im the exact same way. ive never actually had a tear in my eye from sports before thursday night. Dennis has thebiggest heart ive ever seen and he does still deserve the heisman. He obviously was the reason oregon was there.

double D for heisman. I dont care if he doesnt play the rest of the year, hes still the most talented quarterback and all around athlete in the nation thisyear, hands down. We all know that Oregon would be in the national title if they hadnt had suffered some huge losses due to injuries this season. And i dontcare if kansas goes undefeated, or oklohoma wins the big 12 championship, its a real shame to see such a great team, led by such a great player, not get thatchance for the national championship.

it truly isnt fair.

It is not fun to see. This team was amazing to watch this season, Glad I got to see them play once.

But this is what happens when you run a video game offense. In NCAA 08 Dixon gets hurt every other game when I use them. Its sad but there is a reason whythere aren't really any good running QB's out there.

Sorry for all you Duck fans, I thought this was the year for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom