Denzel ethers the media Vol. I'M PUTTING CASES ON ALL YOU B******

I call it Exposure culture...

You got people filming their own Damn kids punishment like we want to know How bad of a parent you are

Jamie Foxx is actually a VERY good actor.

dude has an academy award.

Denzel is still better IMO and also has an academy award

Denzel got a pity award. His performances were beaten by the even more amazing performances of Russell Crowe for 2 years in a row. Lucky for him, Russell bad mouthed the Oscars.

Jamie on the other hand - The guy was phenomanal in Ray. No one was at his level that year.

John Q
American Gangster
Malcolm X
Training Day
Antwan Fisher
Preacher's Wife (Classic)
Man on Fire

I'm out!

:smokin :smokin

Jamie Foxx is actually a VERY good actor.

dude has an academy award.

Denzel is still better IMO and also has an academy award

Also this. Not sure why people are ":lol: :lol:" at the Jamie Foxx mentions though. This isn't 1997 where his most notable roles are his sitcom, Booty Call and Player's Club playing comedic goofs. Dude is legit, and has been for a long time.

Jamie is great all-around. Actor, comedy, music.

But again these dudes not have the resume or classics Denzel has.

I been saying this for the longest and no one cared...now Denzel says it and everyone jumps on the bandwagon :smh:

Credibility my man, credibility. It's something that is largely ignored in this modern day of journalism. You can spit out 100 rumors and if 3 of them turn out to be true then the other 97 don't matter to sheep minded people.
Sometimes I wonder if journalists that know too much get checked by an authority

I been saying this for the longest and no one cared...now Denzel says it and everyone jumps on the bandwagon
mean.gif
Well I'll be damned if no listened to a single word you, of all people, says. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom