Derrick Rose Is Overrated

Originally Posted by Futuristic

So Derrick is 6'1" now?

roll.gif

i think he was talking about brooks.
nerd.gif

He's not better than Paul, Nash, Williams, Rondo, Billups or Parker... And he's not even clearly better yet than Devin Harris or Russell Westbrook, or healthy versions of Baron Davis and Gilbert Arenas...
but baron Davis and Arenas are never heathly so whats the point of bringing them up? and you of all people are the 1st to point that out

Drose at 75% is better then no Drose at all and he and the bulls know that. so to say that because he is not 100% he should be on the bench is dumb

you can tell he ant 100% on that ankle because he is not driving to the lane like he was last year most of his points come of jump shots now

gordon has nothing to do with rose play

1. he's not 100% healthy.
2. he's only playing about 30 minutes per game.
3. we're 7 games into the season.
/thread

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So Derrick is 6'1" now?

roll.gif

nerd.gif
Ok i reached but D rose is 6'2 half max. He's not 6'4 as listed. I read the Chicago precamp work out measurement and the scout wasdisappointed that Derrick was not a true 6'4

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

There only so much that a 6'1 point guard could do. The players nowadays just keep getting bigger , stronger and faster every year.
Tell that to Chris Paul.

So Derrick is 6'1" now?

roll.gif

nerd.gif
I've stood next to Brooks before and this dude can't be over 6'0. My friend is 6'0 exactly and was noticeably taller than him.

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

One of the most shocking stories of the NBA so far....
That seems a little intense for a first reply to this thread. "Shocking" come on now, its so early in the season you can't comparenumbers. They have only played roughly 30% of the teams in the league. Your not gonna have a groove going and your game on lock until you get some games underyou. NBA Season is a lot different than pre-season.

D Rose will get it going and his stats will just look down at Aaron Brooks by the end of the year.

He is overrated here in Chicago. These homer bulls fans I live near already claiming he's better than d-wil and cp3.

Personally he's not even top 5

cp3
Deron
Tony parker
Chauncey
rondo
steve Nash

In no particular order but those 6. >rose

if he's not healthy, he shouldn't be playing. i wouldn't use that as an excuse for his mediocre play.
Stop it. If he's playing, it's because he's still gives the team a better chance to win than the next healthy option. Like a coaching staff doesn't consciously think about something like this.
eyes.gif

if rose is hurt then you really cant put anything into this season until he is fully healthy.. word to wade for what he did over the last year...

overrated no, not playing up to expectations 2 weeks into an 82 game season yes.

with a ton of season left he'll get it together, if im not mistaken i don't think he started off hot last season either.

All the other PG's listed have "go to guys" to pass to....Rose is the "go to guy" on the Bulls....Noone on the Bulls is a PURE scorer,PG's need Scorers...Or at least an effective big man.

Deng is a BIG let down...Noah plays like a Deer learning to walk... getting rid of Gordon was a mistake, smh

I think dudes are just too excited that basketball is back. Because we're like 9 games into the season and people are already saying some of the mostridiculous thing and formulating ridiculous opinions.

Calm down...this is not the NFL. You can't tell #!#! about what's going on after the first few weeks of the season.

You have to understand how important ben gordon was to what they did in chicago last season. Without Ben, it puts a lot of pressure on everyone else to score.More attention is on rose now with the departure of Ben, subsequently he's ask to do more, the opponents know that, and he isn't a deft scorer, so thatprobably would explain the points drop.

Oh, and maybe not better, but brooks can score better than rose;and rose doesn't play anybody's defense at all. That team in chicago imo is reallyhurting with the loss of ben gordon

Back
Top Bottom