Derrick Rose is really smart

"derrick, I heard you only eat one type of meat."

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Man, hats off to him. As long as he's a basketball genius, I just really don't care at all. Think about it. How many of us are in the top 50 of ourchosen profession? (Well, the correct answer is 50, duh)

/\ Not really...nobody's hating on him. Clowning someone's intelligence isn't hating when they clearly have shown that they're a lil slow insome capacities.

hes dumber than a bag of dorritos, no one is arguing that..but who was the tard who posed the question? who asks that?

my girl didn't know sushi was japanese nor did she know it was mostly raw fish. She's on her way to med school.

Has nothing to do with being a basketball player. Most people I meet that are from cities with no diversity has no knowledge about Asia, and thinks everythingcould be lumped in one category. This happens mostly with my black friends. No racist, just stating facts

Originally Posted by warriors510

Has nothing to do with being a basketball player. Most people I meet that are from cities with no diversity has no knowledge about Asia, and thinks everything could be lumped in one category. This happens mostly with my black friends. No racist, just stating facts
Probably because you know mostly black people. Go to Wedowee Alabama and quiz them clay eaters on Asian culture. Tell me what you find.

Back
Top Bottom