Derrick Rose Torn ACL...Blame Shoes

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

As much as I hate the Bulls, that's terrible. Hope he gets through all these injuries.
I feel for them.
30t6p3b.gif
It's just not fair. To whoever brought it up, it's more than Rose being made out of glass or w/e. All goes back to the bull !#%# lockout paving the way for a condensed schedule that impacts these players but that's another topic...

I relate to D.Rose on a personal level (II) so I hate it had to be him. 
tired.gif
Hope Shump and Rose fully recover.
Originally Posted by outkast9984

yea why is coach having him there the last minute! thats on tibbs man
Should he have been out there? Probably not. But I think this was inevitable though. It's not like he was playing 100% healthy...it would've happened one way or the other.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Miami's road to the Finals just got easier
For their sake and some of their "fans" on here they better win the whole damn thing. ESPECIALLY if the precedent refs set for the King in Game 1 continues.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

SMH @ ppl blaming Thibbs.

Pooh couldve torn his ACL the first play of Game 2. It wouldnt have made a difference.
But he didn't. He tore it in garbage time when he shouldn't have even been out there.

It is what it is, though. Just a really tough break. I wish him luck coming back.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

30t6p3b.gif
 He shouldn't have been in the game @ that time.
This is what I don't agree with.

It's all "after the fact, hindsight". I realize he's been having injury issues, but those were back/ankle/toe whatever and if the coaches thought he was 100% healthy and recovered from those things he was hamstrung from a freak occurrence like an ACL tear can't be used to say "he shouldn't have played".

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Doesn't it take 2 years to really get back & comfortable from that?
Recovery is about 1-2 months. Rehab can take a while, depending on the individual. All in all, about a year give or take.

Tearing it aint a joke, wishing Rose a speedy recovery. #FeelsBatman

Bulls will advance past this series. They can keep up with Atlanta, not be completely overwhelmed by Boston, but if they were to reach the ECF and meet Miami, it's certainly over.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

SMH @ ppl blaming Thibbs.

Pooh couldve torn his ACL the first play of Game 2. It wouldnt have made a difference.
But he didn't. He tore it in garbage time when he shouldn't have even been out there.

It is what it is, though. Just a really tough break. I wish him luck coming back.
exactly 
a coach needs to access risk:benefits  

we all know rose isnt healthy and they are up by double digits. he has to trust his other players.

he basically went all in to a small pot, got unlucky and now he will lose it all

Feel horrible for Rose and Bulls fans, I know your pain all too well when Arenas was hurt and never returned to form.

Bright side is Blake Griffin returned from an ACL injury with the same explosiveness, maybe Rose can too but i still don't see him being the same player ever again
frown.gif

Damn. Damn. Damn. Not there is any good way to go out with an injury, but garbage time of the 1st game of the playoffs? Unreal. I genuinely feel bad for dude and Bulls fans.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Even though I'd still make the same comment, sorry for derailing the thread. Like Mo Claiborne said at his press conference, " If I knew it would have caused such an uproar..."
Its OK. I forgive you, Moody.
I can relate to this injury big time. Although the timing in the games were different. Keyon Martin and Carson Palmer. What may have been. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Asking someone to type out a long post about medical procedures when the information is ONE CLICK away is bad form. But that's just me.

80% of the material on here can be googled. It's a message board. Why ask about players being drafted in the nfl thread when you could google videos of their college careers yourself. When someone has knowledge of something it's easier and less time consuming for them to sum it up then to go research it. I hate the go google it response.

Uh no. The great majority of posts on here are opinions, reactions and analysis. You think the Knicks/Heat thread is "googlable?"Report me. Otherwise, let's move on.

Lol no %+*% theres conversation but half the reason you go on a message board is to relay information and then talk about it. You could go google the million videos on the new batman movie if you wanted to. You could google when jay z's next album comes out too. The list is endless. I don't really report ppl but I'll move on now.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Jalen Rose on ESPNNews with the real talk.
What'd he say?
What I brought up in my post last page. Basically saying it's the "lockout fallout" and players not having enough time to recover from the wear and tear of a condensed reg. season.

When the player's association and the league have a falling out over the next agreement, I believe a condensed schedule should be out of the question. Take fewer games with regular rest or don't have a season at all.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Can't really blame Thibodeau for this.

Nope. Dude has been getting hurt all year, if he was healthy all year then maybe you can blame him. I really feel for the Bulls fans though.
30t6p3b.gif

The Heat got a red carpet to the finals.

Back
Top Bottom