Derrick Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
32f05ab45a5320e4dbbeae85bfb14653-getty-81243399nb017_usab_practice.jpg

I seen current photos of Rose is Gaydidas. I hope he didn't sign with them bad choice. I HATE ADIDAS! One of the worst designs, doesn't belong on anyprofessional court or field, belongs to 3rd world or slum conditions. Their quality is that bad.

Originally Posted by therealestwun

I seen current photos of Rose is Gaydidas. I hope he didn't sign with them bad choice. I HATE ADIDAS! One of the worst designs, doesn't belong on any professional court or field, belongs to 3rd world or slum conditions. Their quality is that bad.

O rly?

Nothing wrong with adidas, dudes is blinded by the swoosh. I'd love to see dude on Nike, but Adidas isn't bad, they perform decently and usually arelightweight, but they look :X cept the Gil-Zeros and this one pair of A3s from years ago

LOL. DWade does look Mitch Richmond. I kept looking at him in that pic and took a quadruple take. Rose has got some hops! Hope he gets my Bulls back on track.He better wear Hyperdunks. I don't need to see Adidas Bulls colorways.

i at least hope he gets his own shoe. that 5 is 1 crap seemed like a flop to me. if they are gonna put together a quality product that will sell it will be forhim. the early tmac line were the last real adidas basketball shoes to get my attention.

If you're with adidas, you're an outsider. You ain't part of the club. Mayo knew that. Durant knew that. That's why they took less money andwent with Nike.

It does bother me, though, that adidas got Bayless. This kid is going to be sick and he deserves to rock a better shoe. Especially in Nike's backyard!

^^ Why can't people just not like adidas designs? I think Nike b-ball sneaks look better for the most part but its not like adidas doesn't have anygood looking sneakers.

Uhhh, maybe Rose looked at Nike and then said that he wanted his OWN thing. Why follow the crowd? Why be predictable? Why not be a ballplayer who doesn'tneed NIke and it's fluff? I say that it's admirable. As long as this young man has nothing in common with you guys and Nike, I say that he is way aheadof the game...loving NIke the way you guys do, is played anyway.

Originally Posted by stanushinobli

Derrick Rose officially signed with Adidas!

Sorry but I need a source. Plus you ain't too credible since this is your first post. Or I'm just in denial
tired.gif

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/th...20/firstcuts_derrick_rose_signs_with_adidas__

Friday, July 25, 2008

Posted By Chris Littmann 9:50 AM
93166.jpg
Score one for wildspeculation! When Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley bumped heads in their first summer league games, I took a stab in the dark that, if the games were a sign,Rose would land with adidas whileBeasley could end up integrating into Jordan Brand.
Rose actually went on to also wear Nike Hyperdunks in summer league play before shutting it down with a knee injury, but he has landed a deal with the three stripes after all. According to thearticle, Rose already has completed a photo shoot for adidas.

No word on financial terms of the deal at this point. The article also makes no mention as to whether Rose will be given a signature shoe, or if he'llbe integrated into that whole team concept adidas has going. If that's the case, it won't be a surprise to see him wearing some version of the TS ProModel. He wore it at Memphis and he's seen wearing it in this summer league picture to the right.

Even if this is considered a weak class, endorsement-wise, Rose could be one of the most marketable from the group. Guard shoes always are easier to sellthan big man. Perhaps Rose's shy and quiet demeanor was a turn-off for other companies when it came to picturing this year's No. 1 pick as a pitch manfor kicks. Perhaps that makes him an even better fit for adidas.
(H/T to The Converse Blog)

DAMNIT!
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom