Describe your daily commute... how long is it taking you?

its 26 miles, takes around 51 mins in the AM and about an hour and 12 mins on the way home. It sucks cuz I've been doing it for like 2 months now and my old commute was 7 mins. Hopefully in 3 or 4 months Ill get transfered to the main office which is 25mins away.

its 26 miles, takes around 51 mins in the AM and about an hour and 12 mins on the way home. It sucks cuz I've been doing it for like 2 months now and my old commute was 7 mins. Hopefully in 3 or 4 months Ill get transfered to the main office which is 25mins away.

10 minutes, many lights but its a straight shot...i get like 3 songs in.

I always need to finish my drive with that one song to get me hyped...

last month it was:Ludacris-got a Man, this month Roscoe dash-Show out, april-50 cent-psycho or so disrespectful

last month it was:Ludacris-got a Man, this month Roscoe dash-Show out, april-50 cent-psycho or so disrespectful

BUMP: dont tase me bros... just didnt want to make a new thread...

i'm moving to a large city (Dallas) and never ever had to drive more than 2 min to school, and 3 mins to work...

going into grad school, i wont be at the school as much...

working 30 hours a week, i'm trying to figure out where to get an apartment at...

i know a motorcycle would GREATLY help, doe...

5 min walk to and from train station and 10 minute train ride to and from work.  I use to drive to and from work and the ride varied from 15-20 minutes, sometimes less with less traffic.  

Bel Air MD to Greenbelt MD

Takes me usually about an hour and a half each way.  Its 65 miles door to door.  It is a miserable drive i hate it every single day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom