• No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Light fall is good restart point.

LFG built into the game

Mods easier to apply so making builds is easier

More depth for the hardcore but more ease of use for the regular folks.

Crafting easier and some meta weapons are craftable.

I would say jump in now and warm up before light fall. That way you can just enjoy the game and not try to warm up. Maybe make a build or 2 just to have something to play with.

In-game LFG has been delayed

"So, while that reprised raid is still coming out this summer, we’re pushing Fireteam Finder out to our final Season of the year alongside a brand-new dungeon."

Soooooo...how bout that Lightfall campaign?
728632640151748668.webp

MajinZuub MajinZuub
Bad Religion Bad Religion
2sappy 2sappy

Its not great, I'll say that. Its crazy to me how they'd been hitting on some great content in the past year to release this.

Its not horrible, but it is definitely a step back .

Its not great, I'll say that. Its crazy to me how they'd been hitting on some great content in the past year to release this.

Its not horrible, but it is definitely a step back .
I this week's update they said that they'll add more story missions to continue what we got throughout the year. Hopefully those are free for those who got the base expansion.
The game is fun so far. There are definitely some parts where it would have been better for me to have a fire team member with me. Two tormentors in a small room comes to mind. :lol:
Pro tip for those still going through the story:
Leviathan's breath straight up bullies the tormentors once you open them up for damage. It's not even fair.

I needed Sarcasta and Bilal to beat the final boss on legendary after trying to solo the campaign.

I died 35+ times. Its insanity.

I needed Sarcasta and Bilal to beat the final boss on legendary after trying to solo the campaign.

I died 35+ times. Its insanity.
I was gonna force sarcasta to help me when I get to that point. It's rough for an invis hunter who forcefully gets given strand to stay alive when his one means of disengaging is taken away. :lol:

I thinknonce I have a load out I'm comfortable with I'll try again. I'm still trying to figure out blue vs yellow mods. I feel like yellow canalbalize all your armor charges

I was gonna force sarcasta to help me when I get to that point. It's rough for an invis hunter who forcefully gets given strand to stay alive when his one means of disengaging is taken away. :lol:

Luckily you can use your normal subclasses on the final boss which I think is actually pretty fun with a full fireteam

I had more trouble with the second to last mission because you don't have that option

My first impression of Strand was very negative since they force you to use a bare bones version with such poor survivability

Now that I've unlocked some aspects and fragments, it seems really powerful and I actually like it a lot

I thinknonce I have a load out I'm comfortable with I'll try again. I'm still trying to figure out blue vs yellow mods. I feel like yellow canalbalize all your armor charges
From my observations, blue mods give you powerful effects, but cause your armor charges to decay over time. Yellow mods (some class mods excluded) give you good effects, but drain all your armor charges to increase the potency of that effect. Green mods are just overall beneficial effects. There's other nuances with them, but I think that's the jist of it.

Back
Top Bottom