Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Haventdone trials yet. Did banner last week and was just getting back into the game week before. I need to find the right pvp load out for me I used only time worn spire for like 2 years :lol:
Bro run trials and get yourself a messenger. I have one with adagio or whatever that new perk is and headseeker and it puts in work. The roll I have is trash but the gun is that good for pulse rifles.

MajinZuub MajinZuub

Could also go for a Gridskipper from last season if you want to keep a rapid fire pulse...I personally like it more than Spire

Just wish Go Figure and Bygones would be reissued

Despite being one of the biggest disappointments in gaming in recent years, this will be a nice return if I do get the full amount.
Screenshot_20211108-185043_Gmail.jpg

Anyone on Witch Queen? Been doing legendary campaign with my friends today and it’s been really fun.

Miss Destiny, but haven't played since Vanilla Destiny 2.

Know some of you guys might still be on it.

The crew still plays from what I see.

I was running some content with them in August but haven’t played since then. Got burnt out after about 3 weeks

The crew still plays from what I see.

I was running some content with them in August but haven’t played since then. Got burnt out after about 3 weeks

Wow I see that snake snipe on, but didn't know you guys were running Destiny.

I'm to far gone, but one thing I'll say Bungie has made some of the best shooters of all time.

Wow I see that snake snipe on, but didn't know you guys were running Destiny.

I'm to far gone, but one thing I'll say Bungie has made some of the best shooters of all time.
Lol yeah him and Un still be on.

Not gonna lie, I was rusty as well but you pick back up quick on all the mechanics

My Destiny group goes too hard to keep up with them. Which is partially why I'm on the fence about copping Lightfall on RD. They all got work off and are already planning the day 1 raid :lol:

My Destiny group goes too hard to keep up with them. Which is partially why I'm on the fence about copping Lightfall on RD. They all got work off and are already planning the day 1 raid :lol:

Just go at ur own pace. Groups like someone behind gives em to back to old content.

Light fall is good restart point.

LFG built into the game

Mods easier to apply so making builds is easier

More depth for the hardcore but more ease of use for the regular folks.

Crafting easier and some meta weapons are craftable.

I would say jump in now and warm up before light fall. That way you can just enjoy the game and not try to warm up. Maybe make a build or 2 just to have something to play with.

Back
Top Bottom