Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
anybody heard of anything about beta code giveaways or preordering is only way to get in before it goes public?

before anyone ask you can preorder on amazon and amazon wont charge you until the game ships. Im sure you can cancel the order if you dont like the game after the beta.

I believe you can also pre-order from GameStop online $0 down and they send you an email with the beta code.. I'm not 100% sure on that method though.

I copped from GameStop in-store, put $5 down and they printed me a receipt with my beta code on it.

Since the original Destiny PS4 clan is practically dead/nonexistent AND @biggie62 took his entire crew out of that dead clan with him, should we form a new NT PS4 clan (for non-TMT members) for D2?

Since the original Destiny PS4 clan is practically dead/nonexistent AND @biggie62 took his entire crew out of that dead clan with him, should we form a new NT PS4 clan (for non-TMT members) for D2?

Man yall can join us. @zero23 made that group because we had reached out the OG owner of the NT clan and didn't get a response, so he made another one. @biggie62 is the co-leader with him. We not restrictive like that on you guys, lmao :rofl: *RIP NT emojis* :frown:

8) Not sure bout Tek tho, homie doin big things now.
Can confirm that tek has most likely moved on from Destiny 2 on da ps4, right now I'm trying to get situated back on the east coast so there is a possibility I'll cop the game when it drops. Definitely looks dope tho

Haven't played Destiny 1 in a little over a year, but I'm going to try this D2 beta. I just hope the loot system isn't complete cheeks this time.

Haven't played Destiny 1 in a little over a year, but I'm going to try this D2 beta. I just hope the loot system isn't complete cheeks this time.

I stopped playing sometime before the last expansion dropped, taken king? I think that's what it was... It was right after I finished getting all the damn exotics and everything and then Bungie basically made everything I grinded for useless smh. Straight up disrespected everyone who started from the bottom and let all these new ****** flourish. Still lightweight salty, but that being said, I'm giving D2 a shot lol.

Hope the og players come back. I hated using lfg to find groups. I stopped playing destiny for quite some time cause of this.

I stopped playing sometime before the last expansion dropped, taken king? I think that's what it was... It was right after I finished getting all the damn exotics and everything and then Bungie basically made everything I grinded for useless smh. Straight up disrespected everyone who started from the bottom and let all these new ****** flourish. Still lightweight salty, but that being said, I'm giving D2 a shot lol.

N word slip eeek

Im finna run all new sub classes but I'll probably stick with my titan and hunter for trials. I'll be on at 10 am.

Whats good yall. I am so here for this. Gonna see if I can get the beta today lol

Back
Top Bottom