• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Trials is gonna be ridiculous this weekend :rofl:

A decent amount of people can't handle the gun well on regular PvP, curious to see if that carries over to Trials.

uymrsrhk5sei.gif

I understand I am in the vaaaaaaaaaaaast minority, but this DLC has me interested in Destiny 2 again (for the time being)

It should be fun next week to grind for those faction ornaments...also looking forward to The Dawning (snowball fights :lol:) The season 2 Iron Banner gear looks cool as well.

It's a shame that we can't patrol The Infinite Forest, but I feel like it's a great foundation for potential new activities...a horde mode or some Archon's Forge equivalent

I was also pleased to see that Panoptes has a unique design instead of just being a giant-size version of a normal enemy

I understand I am in the vaaaaaaaaaaaast minority, but this DLC has me interested in Destiny 2 again (for the time being)

It should be fun next week to grind for those faction ornaments...also looking forward to The Dawning (snowball fights :lol:) The season 2 Iron Banner gear looks cool as well.

It's a shame that we can't patrol The Infinite Forest, but I feel like it's a great foundation for potential new activities...a horde mode or some Archon's Forge equivalent

I was also pleased to see that Panoptes has a unique design instead of just being a giant-size version of a normal enemy
I'm loving it too just finished off the main story on the DLC boss fight was fun as hell.

I finished last night...still have the adventures to do

Haven't even started on the weapon forge thing in the Lighthouse

One thing that disappointed me about the DLC was the inability to free roam the infinite forest.

Please buy our expansions you wont regret it.

:rofl::rofl::lol:

And yeah, I just bought the Lens from Xur..............I didn't even play Crucible yet AND I already see how OP this gun is in patrol.

I was shredding through ADS upon ADS in the European Dead Zone like it was nothing and I barely had to reload my weapon.

Christ, the Prometheus Lens is like the gun we all wished we wanted from the start of D2

:rofl::rofl::lol:

And yeah, I just bought the Lens from Xur..............I didn't even play Crucible yet AND I already see how OP this gun is in patrol.

I was shredding through ADS upon ADS in the European Dead Zone like it was nothing and I barely had to reload my weapon.

Christ, the Prometheus Lens is like the gun we all wished we wanted from the start of D2

Try it in crucible asap. Gun makes no sense whatsoever.

I finished last night...still have the adventures to do

Haven't even started on the weapon forge thing in the Lighthouse

Forge Hand Cannon is fun. Pulse rifle too. Verses 3 and 4, respectively, when you have the choice. Heroic adventures are lowkey tough but fun.

****ing Bungie are geniuses, they let a BROKEN GUN stay in the game at the launch of the DLC.........just to build hype and "concern."

Bungie would address that concern and say it'll be patched next week, then they follow it up by letting Xur sell it to EVERYONE (even the people that did not get the DLC).

All so Luke Smith can get all the "doubters" who did not buy the DLC...........to buy the DLC.

I see what you're doing Luke Smith, but still.......**** YOU I STILL WON'T BUY THE DLC, I'll only play the game this weekend before you nerf it you sly fool :tongue:

Last edited:
****ing Bungie are geniuses, they let a BROKEN GUN stay in the game at the launch of the DLC.........just to build hype and "concern."

Bungie would address that concern and say it'll be patched next week, then they follow it up by letting Xur sell it to EVERYONE (even the people that did not get the DLC).

All so Luke Smith can get all the "doubters" who did not buy the DLC...........to buy the DLC.

I see what you're doing Luke Smith, but still.......**** YOU, I'll only play it this weekend before you nerf it you sly fool :tongue:
tenor.gif

My friends are hyping up this raid lair hardcore. Saying it's vault of glass quality with crota's end length. And they've been critical of the game.

The Colony grenade launcher is pretty awesome :lol:

Last edited:
My friends are hyping up this raid lair hardcore. Saying it's vault of glass quality with crota's end length. And they've been critical of the game.

The Colony grenade launcher is pretty awesome :lol:

It is dope. I love it. And I haven't even finished it yet.

It is dope. I love it. And I haven't even finished it yet.

We got to the cranium puzzle, way more mechanincs/jumping over killing waves thus far. Not even mad though.

Jules if you still wanna raid I don't know if we have everyone back tonight but I'll DM you if so.

What was the point of nerfing the shoulder charge range without a target?! We don't have a blink or shadestep or triple jump. They gave Warlocks the damn Twilight Garrison dodge as a subclass skill! Shoulder charge was one of the few things Titans could use for evading or making plays, because someone needs to be dead already to get a kill with it. This game already has the most boring MP meta it's ever had.

Thank goodness I didn't buy this BS DLC. This game is trash.

Prometheus Lens :wow: :lol: :smokin

This is how exotics should feel in my opinion...not necessarily OP like this, but just really fun to use. I feel like I'm playing Destiny 1 when I play with it.

The downside is that it makes me miss weapons like the Sleeper Simulant and Pocket Infinity :frown:

We got to the cranium puzzle, way more mechanincs/jumping over killing waves thus far. Not even mad though.

Jules if you still wanna raid I don't know if we have everyone back tonight but I'll DM you if so.
Yeah my daughter said daddy you ain't playing ish tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom