Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
This raid on contest mode is absolutely insane.

Took us 12 hours to finish the first encounter. Didn’t beat the second one and called it at 5am this morning. Missed the 48 hour window for the emblem
My group called it the first day. We almost had the first room a few times, but we just couldn't close it out.

My group called it the first day. We almost had the first room a few times, but we just couldn't close it out.

Our group got together in person and LAN partied at my friends spot. Haven’t met a few of the people and have been playing Destiny with them forever so that was cool, and it was back to back 5am nights and back at it again after a few hours of sleep :lol:

By the time we had a good strategy for the second encounter half the team was falling asleep and out of it

Got through the story and post-raid story content.

Even with all its issues over the past 10 years, no other game has commanded my attention like this. I continue to enjoy it and the people I have met through the game.

Very interested to see what they announce as the next steps for D2 in about 30 minutes here:

The new raid is one of the most mechanically dense things I have ever done in Destiny, and I was there for Niobe Labs. Too many shapes, and none of them final. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom