ok so we have been having some mean scheduling conflicts :lol:

whats good with raiding tonight?

@Starfox070
willypete willypete
championboyz7 championboyz7
docwatson docwatson
@TimShepard
putting in work putting in work

I'm definitely down for tonight and will be on at 6pm I'm aiming for.

we shooting for that 730 time frame :D
you get the bubble to blessings of light yet?

Yeah I had the blessings one that gives you armor, but not the other one that grants you weapons damage.

Almost though almost, I'll run the strikes today and hopefully by the time 730 comes around I'll have the weapons one too.

Hoping the Ogre gives me some good gear :D

Knowing this game how it does me though I'll probably get moldering shards, and synthesis.

putting in work putting in work - thats good you got the blessings. the weapons of light isnt a deal breaker right now especially since we should be having 2 titans going so the other titan can do weapons at oryx.

docwatson docwatson - you killing me papi... tell her you DVR'd her the stories for the last year and that you love her....

Undefined Undefined gif him with what he needs to really do :evil:

ok so we have

Breakfast
Flakin Willy
Never Had Work
Hitman
Me

maybe shotta

you just gon let shottadru shottadru come reap rewards after he made you toil for months without him?! You softer than Cottonelle bigj505 bigj505 .

did i do enough to incite a riot? he he he

:lol: it is what it is at this point... plus i fully expect him to flake anyways. let his boy hop on and he'll be on call of duty.

We raided 2 or 3 weeks ago...I only didn't jump in recently because yall had a system going for the Oryx challenge, I did the Orge challenge with NT so mind yours @DocWatson  ! I'm struggle team 6th man

We raided 2 or 3 weeks ago...I only didn't jump in recently because yall had a system going for the Oryx challenge, I did the Orge challenge with NT so mind yours @DocWatson
 ! I'm struggle team 6th man

:lol: naw man you were supposed to start from the beginning with us but never showed up. After sorting through the bs you admitted your boy jumped on and y'all played cod together.
We were waiting for you and everything.

It's the ogre challenge this week so we should be Gucci running it :wink:

Last edited:
yeah yeah yeah Ill see you ladies this evening. I be on before yall just hit me when yall ready.

:lol: cool beans.... we gonna be snagging the ogre CP so if you want to run it with your alt again this week, let us know. these challenges b on farm status tho the oryx one can be a bit time consuming.

@Putting In Work - thats good you got the blessings. the weapons of light isnt a deal breaker right now especially since we should be having 2 titans going so the other titan can do weapons at oryx.

@DocWatson - you killing me papi... tell her you DVR'd her the stories for the last year and that you love her....
@Ace93 gif him with what he needs to really do
devil.gif
dfi1opil2mmdg1sw5el2.gif

shame point for @DocWatson

:lol: thanks Un

and JJ, tell her shell be alright. everyone is a bandwagoner and the broncos arent a bad team to start supporting.

yeah yeah yeah Ill see you ladies this evening. I be on before yall just hit me when yall ready.
laugh.gif
cool beans.... we gonna be snagging the ogre CP so if you want to run it with your alt again this week, let us know. these challenges b on farm status tho the oryx one can be a bit time consuming.
lol nah I don't care to do it more than once, I have most the gear I want. I just do it to help the homies.

Back
Top Bottom