Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@championboyz7 we didn't do the challenge. Shooting for tomorrow.

I don't understand. You..didn't do the challenge?

Naw. We started late and from the totems. We also had a couple of rough spots along the way.

We started at like 8 and we lost hitman at 912 so we just ran out of time and we didn't have a 6th to replace him. Usually, starfox070 starfox070 joins late but he wasn't on tonight.

willypete willypete
@championboyz7
putting in work putting in work
shottadru shottadru

we finishing the good fight tonight? 730 PM EST?
starfox070 starfox070 - you alive bro?
For sure I'm down brahs.

Will be on time too this time.

:pimp:

we gonna have to do 2 orbs to ensure we beat it.

here's what we can do (hoping dudes read it so we can just reaffirm things tonight)

1. before we get the gaze.... the part where we "soften up the front left orb".... soften up the front right orb too
2. do what we did last night.... willy gets gaze, breakfast gets gaze, i get gaze BUT when Shotta gets the gaze, we finish off orb 2 and numbers 1-3 (willy, me, TB) hop in and do damage. when the countdown from shotta gets low, number 5 (hitman) gets gaze then never gets gaze. 4, 5, 6 can work on clearing the floor. Never, you can run around and have us protect you from the ogre's gaze too.

Last edited:
I think doing like we did the first time where #6 stays in a general area so we can do damage on Orb #2, I think we assigned someone to help #6 also he can use his bubble for a few orbs so we must always be generating orbs, hunters and tether the bottom part for easy orbs.

I think doing like we did the first time where #6 stays in a general area so we can do damage on Orb #2, I think we assigned someone to help #6 also he can use his bubble for a few orbs so we must always be generating orbs, hunters and tether the bottom part for easy orbs.

this is pretty much the same thing except we are popping during 4 instead of 6.... we can wait on never (6) to get gaze then jump in (1, 2, 3) while 4 and 5 help. same difference.

i just figured doing it on 4 would be easier since we didnt have to worry about never getting jumped by the orbs. less stress.

Last edited:

Man this is what I'm talking about :lol:

That damn hand cannon doesn't melt enemies when I used it, but when they use that crap against me forget it I get washed :smh:

dude was dope for sure but no way is a team im on gonna let 1 dude wash us 5 times. they were getting picked off 1 by 1 a lot. that one dude kept jumping on top to get sniped.

but if it did get to 4-0, we quitting. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom