Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@JulesLives when you coming back to us papi?

I got some personal stuff to deal with first. Hopefully ill be straight after this next court date.
Good luck man. Court stuff b the bidness for sure :smh:
We miss your broken mic

does that mean you not playing no more papi?

docwatson docwatson is Mrs.Watson better now? Can you come out to play?

I'm down to run. I'm just going to use dragons breath the whole time anyways. What's the gogie with out number 5. That's where I was made. Lmao

:lol: worse case, we will pull you into the 2nd challenge. Shotta doesn't want to do it multiple times so we can free him to go back to rainbow 6 after we get him paid.

@JulesLives when you coming back to us papi?

I got some personal stuff to deal with first. Hopefully ill be straight after this next court date.
Good luck man. Court stuff b the bidness for sure :smh:
We miss your broken mic

does that mean you not playing no more papi?

docwatson docwatson is Mrs.Watson better now? Can you come out to play?

I'm down to run. I'm just going to use dragons breath the whole time anyways. What's the gogie with out number 5. That's where I was made. Lmao

:lol: worse case, we will pull you into the 2nd challenge. Shotta doesn't want to do it multiple times so we can free him to go back to rainbow 6 after we get him paid.
championboyz7 championboyz7 we didn't do the challenge. Shooting for tomorrow.

I don't understand. You..didn't do the challenge?

Naw. We started late and from the totems. We also had a couple of rough spots along the way.

We started at like 8 and we lost hitman at 912 so we just ran out of time and we didn't have a 6th to replace him. Usually, starfox070 starfox070 joins late but he wasn't on tonight.

Tonight I won't be on. I'll be on tomorrow . Only way I can run it if we do it early 630 but knowing us we don't do anything till like 8 30 :lol:

Guy I am always able to give my spot up for the frequent players FYI (like if Watson wants to play), I just come to give moral support (lol I was mad quiet last night tho, the irony). I be getting gear and not touching the game again for weeks lol.

Guy I am always able to give my spot up for the frequent players FYI (like if Watson wants to play), I just come to give moral support (lol I was mad quiet last night tho, the irony). I be getting gear and not touching the game again for weeks lol.
wifey don't let me be a frequent player anymore :smh:

willypete willypete
putting in work putting in work
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson
Y'all gonna be on for like 20 min or so? We gotta get championboyz7 championboyz7 and shottadru shottadru their challenge rewards. Undefined Undefined feel like running with your 3rd? If so, tell SUP we on NOW so he can sign on when we get on tonight :lol:

Also, we finishing the raidt this week or yall cool with just doing the challenge? Personally, id love to see if we can finish it and we are at oryx already.

Lets lie to Number 5 and tell him we'll run totems so he can think he'll get his 320 ghost one day :lol:

Last edited:
willypete willypete
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson
Y'all gonna be on for like 20 min or so? We gotta get championboyz7 championboyz7 and shottadru shottadru their challenge rewards. Undefined Undefined feel like running with your 3rd? If so, tell SUP we on NOW so he can sign on when we get on tonight :lol:

Also, we finishing the raidt this week or yall cool with just doing the challenge? Personally, id love to see if we can finish it and we are at oryx already.

Lets lie to Number 5 and tell him we'll run totems so he can think he'll get his 320 ghost one day :lol:

Hey I'm down.

I need to do sister and Oryx on my Titan and get that chest from the fleece wall area.

Totems, Warpriest, Oryx... I think.

willypete willypete
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson

Hey I'm down.

I need to do sister and Oryx on my Titan and get that chest from the fleece wall area.

You need totems/warpriest with your warlock (you can double check in the destiny app - look at advisors -> missions). I know you used your titan on tuesday and i am pretty sure that when we did the sisters last night, you were your warlock.

willypete willypete
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson

Hey I'm down.

You need totems/warpriest with your warlock (you can double check in the destiny app - look at advisors -> missions). I know you used your titan on tuesday and i am pretty sure that when we did the sisters last night, you were your warlock.

Yeah I forgot to put Warlock in the second sentence :lol:

Titan - exotic chest by the fleece wall, sisters, oryx

Warlock - whole raid except for ogre challenge, exotic chest by fleece wall, and sisters. So for my warlock I need the first part relic running chest, totems, warpriest, and oryx.

willypete willypete
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson

lol, if we run totems, i'll sneak on for the challenge :smile:

To the veteran Destiny players.

Do you think it's a good idea to run totems with a 320 ghost already equipped or should I go with a 315 ghost that way they game will realize that I need a higher ghost.

Maybe because I've been doing totems with a 320 ghost already that's why they keep dropping me lower ones because they realize I don't need it or something?

Do you think it's a good idea to run totems with a 320 ghost already equipped or should I go with a 315 ghost that way they game will realize that I need a higher ghost.

Maybe because I've been doing totems with a 320 ghost already that's why they keep dropping me lower ones because they realize I don't need it or something?

i really don't think it matters. they don't want us to have 320 ghosts.

i really don't think it matters. they don't want us to have 320 ghosts.

:lol:

I got a 320 ghost last week or week before that I think.

Also, @TimShepard had got like 4 from racing and crucible.

On top of that Fleece and bigj505 bigj505 be getting bad juju's left and right and I've still yet to get one :smh:

This game is so frustrating with the drops mang.

putting in work putting in work welcome to the grind. id take missing a bad juju over missing out on 320 ghosts and class items all day.

the totems feel useless to me. the highest ghost i EVER got from there was a 313 and that was on my first try. My 319 came from the Iron Banner grind :smh: i consistently get 305 ghosts from the totems

Been wondering the same thing. Dude I played with 2 days ago got a 320 ghost after saying he needed one. Off WP.

Yeah I had a 300 JuJu. Then got a 310 from an engram. Saved me 10 points and an infusion :lol:

But yeah I had about 3, 320 ghosts total. Finally got another 320 boots. Can't get 320 gauntlets to save my life. Maybe on Oryx.

Still mad I wasted my 320 sniper by mistake [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Im with whatever frequent guys take priority, ill be on standby.

We ate last night but we don't leave no man behind either. Me number 5 and willy actually ran the Challenge 4 times last night since we had overlap between groups for runs 2 and 3 (not everyone had 3 chars) and the new dudes wanted to run more than 1 also.

Back
Top Bottom