Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I was playing something with BigJ once might have been the cart racing thing and they gave that fool like 20 3oC :smh:

It was me, him and breakfast and when I said it I was like yeah whatever :rolleyes then they showed it on the after game breakdown :x I was hating on the inside :smh:

I rather they give me strange coins and/or 3oC and yellows instead of blues, but even purples aren't that bad least you can infuse them.
I see people getting 3oc and Coins all the time....meanwhile I get another 300 ghost

:smh: Bro you ate already with your ghosts you got like 3 320 ghosts while everyone else striving for one 320 ghost.

I got my one, but I need another for my Titan.

I was playing something with BigJ once might have been the cart racing thing and they gave that fool like 20 3oC :smh:

It was me, him and breakfast and when I said it I was like yeah whatever :rolleyes then they showed it on the after game breakdown :x I was hating on the inside :smh:

I rather they give me strange coins and/or 3oC and yellows instead of blues, but even purples aren't that bad least you can infuse them.
I see people getting 3oc and Coins all the time....meanwhile I get another 300 ghost

:smh: Bro you ate already with your ghosts you got like 3 320 ghosts while everyone else striving for one 320 ghost.

Lmaoo true and everyone needs a ghost.....BUT F THAT. Dude got a 320 helmet today and my Titan stuck at 319 -___-

Lmaoo true and everyone needs a ghost.....BUT F THAT. Dude got a 320 helmet today and my Titan stuck at 319 -___-

What I thought the Oryx challenge you get the 320 helmut from him I got them yesterday I think have to check.

putting in work putting in work
the oryx challenge will give you either a 320 helmet or a 320 weapon. im pretty sure you got a weapon.
the other stuff was just rewards for you finishing the raid.

putting in work putting in work
the oryx challenge will give you either a 320 helmet or a 320 weapon. im pretty sure you got a weapon.
the other stuff was just rewards for you finishing the raid.

Oh okay... I'll have to look today.

Happy I got two exotics though.

Hopefully they do the same for my Titan and I get a twightlight garrison.

I might be down for IB tonight just maybe but most likely Imma be playing elder scrolls with wolf and live, and this weekend is dedicated to the division beta :evil:

bigj505 bigj505 I got called into work today :smh:

I might be down for IB tonight just maybe but most likely Imma be playing elder scrolls with wolf and live, and this weekend is dedicated to the division beta :evil:

bigj505 bigj505 I got called into work today :smh:

They finally pulled Un's card :lol:

Congrats bruh

Just got Fallout 4 delivered today seen Amazon's test :D

Also, Undefined Undefined you were right man it takes time getting used to BLOPS3

I started playing it after Destiny last week and it felt so freaking fast I was like :wow:

Just the controls alone were super fast compared to what I was used to on Destiny.

Oh yeah it also didn't come with the Nuketown code.

I remember you and sup saying that all the disks copies of BLOPS3 get the nuketown code for free, but mine didn't come with it.

I guess it was just the day one orders or something.

I remember you and sup saying that all the disks copies of BLOPS3 get the nuketown code for free, but mine didn't come with it.

Ours did and we bought it the other day.

Alot of people have had success contacting Treyarch support and getting a codes that way. Tell them yours did not come with a code and should have.

Where did you buy from?

I got mine from Amazon.

Alot of people have had success contacting Treyarch support and getting a codes that way. Tell them yours did not come with a code and should have.

Thanks I contacted Amazon and they are sending me a replacement tomorrow and if that one doesn't come with it then I'll contact Treyarch.

Where did you buy from?

I got mine from Amazon.

Thanks I contacted Amazon and they are sending me a replacement tomorrow and if that one doesn't come with it then I'll contact Treyarch.
best buy 

So for anyone that has tried the new Rift Iron Banner, how is it compared to the previous Iron Banners?  Is there still crazy sniping fests going on in this Rift IB compared to the last 3 IBs where sniping was ******* rampant

Just asking since I never played this week

My Internet as a whole went out all over again.

Sorry guys.

Won't work for anything.

Tonight was just a bad night man...Your boy stressed. Bout' to drink til' I pass out.

On the phone with TW again smfh....Internet worked for ONE day man.

We could've beat it easy. I was wondering why WP head wasn't moving when I was shooting...I was saying "hello" mad times.

Are yall doing it fresh tomorrw???

Last edited:
I like Rift, sometimes, I love Iron Banner but i don't think it should be Rift all week!! How is it that Bungie thinks that people would want to do Rift in Iron Banner, everyone I know feels that same way. fuuuuuuuuu

My Internet as a whole went out all over again.

Sorry guys.

Won't work for anything.

Tonight was just a bad night man...Your boy stressed. Bout' to drink til' I pass out.

On the phone with TW again smfh....Internet worked for ONE day man.

We could've beat it easy. I was wondering why WP head wasn't moving when I was shooting...I was saying "hello" mad times.

Are yall doing it fresh tomorrw???

no worries. stuff happens.

i can help with a fresh run but we really wanted to get the challenge done.

I'm down to do both run challenge and start fresh.

With the exception of snipe and breakfast club yo they were giving us straight moldering shards the whole raid :smh:

What's even worse is I thought the moldering shards helped with drops from Oryx but now we find out only for Normal mode :smh:

Back
Top Bottom