Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Are we running the raid at all?

I'm down.

I LFG the parts I needed for my Titan and Warlock yesterday.

That LFG struggle.

Whoever said it's hit or miss is so right.

I don't know how JJ does that crap.

At first it wasn't that bad but I guess since Destiny is sort of slowing down good players are hard to come by.

:lol: JJ rolls out quick if he sees the squad is trash.

What we can do is, get a tally of who's down today and LFG the rest to fill in the blanks. Breakfast wants to run too but we still aren't sure how good his wifi is.

So far we got
Never Putting Work
Me
Flakin Willy
Breakfast (maybe)

Whats good
starfox070 starfox070
championboyz7 championboyz7
docwatson docwatson

What we can do is, get a tally of who's down today and LFG the rest to fill in the blanks. Breakfast wants to run too but we still aren't sure how good his wifi is.

So far we got
Never Putting Work
Me
Flakin Willy
Breakfast (maybe)

Whats good
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson

Lol I bounce super quick if they're trash. I'm 99% down. Might do trivia tonight but probably not.

So far we got
Never Putting Work
Me
Flakin Willy
Breakfast (maybe)

Whats good
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson

Lol I bounce super quick if they're trash. I'm 99% down. Might do trivia tonight but probably not.

So you bounce quick all the time?

bigj505 bigj505 you know you wanna play elder scrolls b

So far we got
Never Putting Work
Me
Flakin Willy
Breakfast (maybe)

Whats good
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson

:lol: get the squad ready for the challenge B

So far we got
Never Putting Work
Me
Flakin Willy
Breakfast (maybe)

Whats good
starfox070 starfox070
docwatson docwatson

:lol: get the squad ready for the challenge B

We ain't doin no challenge b

We do dungeons now :lol:

Might play some IB today tho.

mean.gif
Go get that division beta, we on that all weekend
devil.gif
I've lost faith in tom Clancy games for the time being.

It's cool doe.... I'll just sit in the party calling welive Wolfgang and Wolfgang welive
I don't know if there is anything that will break J's chain from Destiny b. Pre Order and cancel play the Beta with us this weekend bro. Destiny needs a break, its not worth it for some 313 leg piece.

Trust me I'm not a fan of Ubi bro but the Alpha peaked my interest in this game a lot, Im excited for the Beta this weekend.

Go get that division beta, we on that all weekend :evil:

It's cool doe.... I'll just sit in the party calling welive Wolfgang and Wolfgang welive
I don't know if there is anything that will break J's chain from Destiny b. Pre Order and cancel play the Beta with us this weekend bro. Destiny needs a break, its not worth it for some 313 leg piece.

I've been playing gears 3 and need for speed bruh. I've played plenty of tom Clancy games and don't trust the reviews y'all give to be honest. Every game is lit until I pick it up then it's ghost town :lol:

I've been playing gears 3 and need for speed bruh. I've played plenty of tom Clancy games and don't trust the reviews y'all give to be honest. Every game is lit until I pick it up then it's ghost town :lol:

So true :rolleyes

Go get that division beta, we on that all weekend
devil.gif

I've been playing gears 3 and need for speed bruh. I've played plenty of tom Clancy games and don't trust the reviews y'all give to be honest. Every game is lit until I pick it up then it's ghost town
laugh.gif
Stop mixing us with @memphissfinest  

Any game I vouch for I play, been having some nice RB6 sessions recently. You have been on Gears and NFS recently tho

Stop mixing us with @memphissfinest

Any game I vouch for I play, been having some nice RB6 sessions recently. You have been on Gears and NFS recently tho

BRUH. DONT MAKE ME LIGHT YOU UP.

Back
Top Bottom