Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Also, BigJ505 finally hit 320 so he might go to division now too :nerd:
It was never about the 320....

I'm gonna be playing destiny during the week and division on the weekends

I wish big J was my childhood friend, never met someone more loyal b

Imma play some of the division with y'all. You already know my preorder is already in.

To be fair, I've always had a main game. First it was halo then it was the gears series except for the one we shall not name then it was call of duty. I played other games during down times but I had my mains. Destiny is my main for now.

Not sure if you guys can help me. Ive got a blacksmith shader around house of wolves dlc pack as a nightfall reward. Never could equip it. Anyway i can use it without a code?

Not sure if you guys can help me. Ive got a blacksmith shader around house of wolves dlc pack as a nightfall reward. Never could equip it. Anyway i can use it without a code?
i don't think that shader was a nightfall drop. 

did someone that has the shader log into your ps4/xbox? a friend of mine logged into his account using my ps4 and that shader showed up for him, but it was locked. you need to have the code to use it.

Last edited:
So happy I finally got that Bad JuJu to drop for me.

8)

@TimShepard

I got that hung jury they were selling from the dead orbit people... tried using it but wasn't feeling it though maybe I have to level it up or something.

Still trying for that Boolean gun though to see what's good with it :nerd:

No land beyond is probably the worst gun in the game though.

8)

@TimShepard

I got that hung jury they were selling from the dead orbit people... tried using it but wasn't feeling it though maybe I have to level it up or something.

Boolean is the bees knees

8)

@TimShepard

I got smacked with the no land beyond a few times during trials this weekend. Those that are good with it can do work

8)

@TimShepard

I got smacked with the no land beyond a few times during trials this weekend. Those that are good with it can do work

Getting smacked by the No Land Beyond.

As Un would say... you trash, B.

:lol: :smh:

8)

@TimShepard

its always shameful especially when you get caught for the first time.... then you realize some dudes are assassins with it especially when you are playing 3v3 with the new no special on startup rules.

you are all comfy aiming down you sight when you just get headshot with one of them :smh:

glasses.gif

@TimShepard

Still trying for that Boolean gun though to see what's good with it
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
My thoughts exactly 
roll.gif

8)

@TimShepard

its always shameful especially when you get caught for the first time.... then you realize some dudes are assassins with it especially when you are playing 3v3 with the new no special on startup rules.

you are all comfy aiming down you sight when you just get headshot with one of them :smh:

Oh I didn't know it was one hit headshot kill... that explains it :smh:

Hey guys I havent played since before Taken King. Would you recommend jumping back in? I was hooked before then and all of a sudden it got boring to me. Does TK make it that much better?

Hey guys I havent played since before Taken King. Would you recommend jumping back in? I was hooked before then and all of a sudden it got boring to me. Does TK make it that much better?

Ehhhh depends. It's a lot harder to level up now.

If you are running solo I wouldnt bother.

If you have a couple friends who play or will play, it'd be worth it.

I went to do the raid today and it took almost an hour to find a raid team.

If you are running solo I wouldnt bother.

If you have a couple friends who play or will play, it'd be worth it.

I went to do the raid today and it took almost an hour to find a raid team.

Until they release a fresh batch of content the game in its current state is pretty stale.

@Starfox070 oryx challenge.... primaries for youuuuuuuuuuuuu :nerd:

putting in work putting in work
championboyz7 championboyz7

we playing tonight?

Yeah I'm on tonight, but might have to get off around 9:15 so if we can at 7:30 or earlier that would be great :nerd:

Breakfast getting on today?

im trying to get on earlier also. that 8-815 start isnt ideal especially since we have to get through the whole raid to get to the challenge. i think if we start at 7, we can get @DocWatson to play too.

TB said he had a parent teacher meeting today at 630, so he wont be on until later maybe. We can pull a squad together and get there tho. I know gamer dot said he wanted to do it also. if we can get a core 4, then we can LFG the last 2.

@Starfox070 oryx challenge.... primaries for youuuuuuuuuuuuu :nerd:

putting in work putting in work
championboyz7 championboyz7

we playing tonight?

Yeah I'm on tonight, but might have to get off around 9:15 so if we can at 7:30 or earlier that would be great :nerd:

Breakfast getting on today?

im trying to get on earlier also. that 8-815 start isnt ideal especially since we have to get through the whole raid to get to the challenge. i think if we start at 7, we can get @DocWatson to play too.

TB said he had a parent teacher meeting today at 630, so he wont be on until later maybe. We can pull a squad together and get there tho. I know gamer dot said he wanted to do it also. if we can get a core 4, then we can LFG the last 2.

Sounds good...

Edit - I'll be on at before 7 so as soon as everyone gets on we can run it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom