Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

starfox070 starfox070 oryx challenge.... primaries for youuuuuuuuuuuuu :nerd:

putting in work putting in work
championboyz7 championboyz7

we playing tonight?

Yeah I'm on tonight, but might have to get off around 9:15 so if we can at 7:30 or earlier that would be great :nerd:

Breakfast getting on today?

im trying to get on earlier also. that 8-815 start isnt ideal especially since we have to get through the whole raid to get to the challenge. i think if we start at 7, we can get @DocWatson to play too.

TB said he had a parent teacher meeting today at 630, so he wont be on until later maybe. We can pull a squad together and get there tho. I know gamer dot said he wanted to do it also. if we can get a core 4, then we can LFG the last 2.

Sounds good...

Edit - I'll be on at before 7 so as soon as everyone gets on we can run it.
If we can start around 630-7 im in

starfox070 starfox070 oryx challenge.... primaries for youuuuuuuuuuuuu :nerd:

putting in work putting in work
championboyz7 championboyz7

we playing tonight?

Yeah I'm on tonight, but might have to get off around 9:15 so if we can at 7:30 or earlier that would be great :nerd:

Breakfast getting on today?

im trying to get on earlier also. that 8-815 start isnt ideal especially since we have to get through the whole raid to get to the challenge. i think if we start at 7, we can get @DocWatson to play too.

TB said he had a parent teacher meeting today at 630, so he wont be on until later maybe. We can pull a squad together and get there tho. I know gamer dot said he wanted to do it also. if we can get a core 4, then we can LFG the last 2.

Sounds good...

Edit - I'll be on at before 7 so as soon as everyone gets on we can run it.
If we can start around 630-7 im in

deal.... i got a luke warm ok from @DocWatson but thats because he has commitment issues.

2.1.1.3 - The one about new matchmaking settings.

As forecast on the Bungie Blog (scroll down to "Download Incoming!"), we're deploying new settings for how we introduce players to their opponents and teammates in the Crucible. Matchmaking now operates with connection quality as the top priority.
General

Updated all of the matchmade Crucible playlists to make use of the higher priority on latency settings

Enabled Damage Referee for all Crucible playlists

Any PS4 fam wanna run Oryx with me? Have yet to run it...:lol:

Last edited:
Any PS4 fam wanna run Oryx with me? Have yet to run it...:lol:

My clan is probably running the raid tonight and there should be room for one.

PSN: marxman4

Definitely add me if you want. But I will tell you that we normally start a little late, ~11pm EST.

Whoa, the last post in here was over a week ago!

So, that begs the question: How is everyone enjoying The Division? :tongue:

I've been reading and listening to the reviews and commentary on the experience, but would like to hear from NT Guardians.

I've been reading and listening to the reviews and commentary on the experience, but would like to hear from NT Guardians.

Lmao don't ask Big J he still plays destiny

There is a division thread mostly everyone there likes it, Def gripes wit the game but overall it's fun with friends

Lmao don't ask Big J he still plays destiny

There is a division thread mostly everyone there likes it, Def gripes wit the game but overall it's fun with friends

destiny dead

Y'all sound like some bitter ex girlfriends.
Hollering how y'all hate destiny everywhere y'all can :lol:

I'm not playing Destiny right now but I love it. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of this game. I'll be back and so will it.

I'm still playing destiny... Not doing pve stuff anymore... Just pvp

Still trying to get flawless in year 2. 1350 elo with around 1.1 Kd if anyone is down to play

I would get the division but with my 2nd kid coming in less than 2 months I know for a fact I won't have time for it when she is born. Plus I enjoy the fps in destiny even with the random stuff that happens in game lol

I'm still playing destiny... Not doing pve stuff anymore... Just pvp

Still trying to get flawless in year 2. 1350 elo with around 1.1 Kd if anyone is down to play

I would get the division but with my 2nd kid coming in less than 2 months I know for a fact I won't have time for it when she is born. Plus I enjoy the fps in destiny even with the random stuff that happens in game lol

Trials is the only thing I really look forward to these days.

Marxman4 is my PSN. 1613 ELO, 41 Flawless runs (says DTR). Hopefully we can make something happen :nthat:

Trials is the only thing I really look forward to these days.

Marxman4 is my PSN. 1613 ELO, 41 Flawless runs (says DTR). Hopefully we can make something happen :nthat:

Hell yeah I'll be adding you soon.

I'm literally just plugging groups and it's annoying as hell lol.

Got a couple clan mates that do it too but our times are always off

header_frontpage_1.jpg

Destiny Update 2.2.0 will deploy on April 12th, 2016.

From here onward, we’ll refer to it as the “April Update.” As promised, it will have something for every type of Guardian. Here are some of the highlights to look forward to:

New PVE Challenges
New and Updated Gear
New Quest featuring the Blighted Chalice Strike
Increased Max Light and Rewards
Sandbox and Crucible Updates
And more…

If you have Destiny: The Taken King, the April Update is included with your purchase. When the time comes, download the update and you’ll be good to go.

For the next three Wednesdays, we’ll be providing more details on Twitch. Join us as we introduce you to some of the designers and artists to chat with them about what they’ve packed into the update. If you want to be part of the live conversation, bookmark our channel, and mark your calendar for these streams:

April Update Preview: New Things to Do
Wednesday, March 23rd – 11AM Pacific

April Update Preview: New Things to Earn
Wednesday, March 30th – 11AM Pacific

April Update Preview: Sandbox and Crucible Updates
Wednesday, April 6th – 11AM Pacific

As always, there will be some fun to be had outside of Twitch, but we’d love for you to join us in real time.

Destiny's old UI Design

po80a0oiyxhpdiq00dcb.jpg

nmiyjr1ttonjj9qsmu3w.jpg

bwlhnrniql6ytpsg19jn.png

Last edited:
I love how Bungie does this RIGHT AFTER The Division begins getting mad reviews from everyone on the interwebz 
grin.gif

Last edited:
I love how Bungie does this RIGHT AFTER The Division begins getting mad reviews from everyone on the interwebz  >D

From what it seems it looks likes Bungie ran out of manpower, money, lack of ideas, or a combination of a lot more than just that and hence for the content drought.

The division is definitely forcing their hand a bit more and that's fine. Healthy competition is great for consumers. It looks like PoE gear along with the taken shader. Probably just a rehash of old raids and such with challenge modes mixed in. Could be interesting if they make the bosses taken and add some quirks to their abilities.

Back
Top Bottom