Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

yea i can store 108 weapons now instead of 72

What time you getting online tonight papi?
probably around 7 or so. we can do other missions or whatever until we get a crew if it matters

Anyone trying to raid tonight?
Trying to get that challenge done (its Gogoroth the ogre) for the higher level gear.

willypete willypete
putting in work putting in work
@TimShepard
@championboyz7
docwatson docwatson
@Starfox070
You know me breh, if wifey lets me, I'm down.
View media item 1916714

Trying to get that challenge done (its Gogoroth the ogre) for the higher level gear.

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
@championboyz7
docwatson docwatson
@Starfox070

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
@championboyz7
docwatson docwatson
@Starfox070
You know me breh, if wifey lets me, I'm down.

I'm down too, but same as JJ depending on wifey and if she's tripping, but I'm down tonight.

~7:30 as usual?

I'm down too, but same as JJ depending on wifey and if she's tripping, but I'm down tonight.

man, yall really have to get your girl's in check :smh:

tell them something like "would you rather me be sitting here playing video games or sitting at strip clubs making it rain?" because this tripping over video games stuff is like the new update.... trash :smh:

he dont raid doe
Nah he said he'll start so he can get his light up quicker and finally get his Touch of Malice.

When black spindle day comes back around I may need you to carry him sir Snipe

he talks a good game :lol:

i wonder if we can carry him through the challenge this week. i know for a fact we could carry him through the warpriest challenge. def not oryx tho.

tell them something like "would you rather me be sitting here playing video games or sitting at strip clubs making it rain?" because this tripping over video games stuff is like the new update.... trash :smh:

I already say that and try that... babe you're complaining about me sitting at home playing video games would you rather me be out and about?

Her: I'm not saying you can't play but when I come home from work and/or school I expect you to spend some time with me. You're always on that damn game... I don't know why I got you an Xbox in the first place.

Her: We're supposed to be looking for a house and all you can think about is playing that stupid game.

Her: You can play you have the weekends and also you times when I get home late from work and school so you have more than enough time it's not like I don't let you do things you want to do, but when we are both home and have time to spend with each other let's do it because both of our schedules are hectic so the little time we do have it would be great if you want to spend it with me and not playing video games or something else.

Me: Yeah, but my friends I play with not all of our schedules line up so when we do get a chance to raid and play together we have to take advantage because it's hard playing with randoms and we are a team so since we're in different time zones and our schedule don't align and are hectic too we want to play with each other.

Her: Oh... so you're online friends with their important schedules are more important than me, matter of fact us, because this is about us and in the big scheme of things you're putting some online friends and a video game over us. Is that what you're telling me that they're more important that me and you, is that video game more important than what me and you built together all these years?

Me: Silence... tucks tail between legs and realizes she has a point.

Her: Like I said you have ample enough time to play your Xbox, but when it's the little time we have to spend with each other then that's where the issue is.

:\

I already say that and try that... babe you're complaining about me sitting at home playing video games would you rather me be out and about?

Her: I'm not saying you can't play but when I come home from work and/or school I expect you to spend some time with me. You're always on that damn game... I don't know why I got you an Xbox in the first place.

Her: We're supposed to be looking for a house and all you can think about is playing that stupid game.

Her: You can play you have the weekends and also you times when I get home late from work and school so you have more than enough time it's not like I don't let you do things you want to do, but when we are both home and have time to spend with each other let's do it because both of our schedules are hectic so the little time we do have it would be great if you want to spend it with me and not playing video games or something else.

Me: Yeah, but my friends I play with not all of our schedules line up so when we do get a chance to raid and play together we have to take advantage because it's hard playing with randoms and we are a team so since we're in different time zones and our schedule don't align and are hectic too we want to play with each other.

Her: Oh... so you're online friends with their important schedules are more important than me, matter of fact us, because this is about us and in the big scheme of things you're putting some online friends and a video game over us. Is that what you're telling me that they're more important that me and you, is that video game more important than what me and you built together all these years?

Her: Like I said you have ample enough time to play your Xbox, but when it's the little time we have to spend with each other then that's where the issue is.

Bruh. If she leave who gonna lay in bed with you? Snipe? Watson? Lol she got good points, so you know what you need to do now....LFG LIFE. Like me, baby.

Side note, I'll try if my girl let me aND don't say nothing to me, cause I'm at her crib and it's actually HER Xbox lol mine is in storage until I get my new place.

If I'm on then we can run. Sometimes I get 5 hours to play. Sometimes 10 minutes lmao :frown:

But she let me play all night since she had homework last night. I got home at 8 cause I missed the first train so.....where was yall

And bigj505 bigj505 didn't they add an extra page to everything though? I see none added on mine.

i wonder if we can carry him through the challenge this week. i know for a fact we could carry him through the warpriest challenge. def not oryx tho.

We can carry him up to oryx and that's it. With the raid drops he should be 310+ by tonight if we actually get the challenge done quickly

time to start going to the strip club all of the time.....

We can carry him up to oryx and that's it. With the raid drops he should be 310+ by tonight if we actually get the challenge done quickly

man u gonna bring the homie in at below 310 and still expect speed? "who's mans is this?"

and fleece, i dont understand bruh.... my weapon stash used to max at 72 items. its 108 now.

and im glad i dont y'all girls cause i would be rebelling with the whole "you need to constantly spend time with me" crap. i dont like women that want to be under me 24/7. get some friends something :lol:

man u gonna bring the homie in at below 310 and still expect speed? "who's mans is this?"

and fleece, i dont understand bruh.... my weapon stash used to max at 72 items. its 108 now.

and im glad i dont y'all girls cause i would be rebelling with the whole "you need to constantly spend time with me" crap. i dont like women that want to be under me 24/7. get some friends something :lol:

:lol:
Y'all were able to carry me through the raid when I was still wet behind the ears, so I figure we can do the same with homie.

:lol:
Y'all were able to carry me through the raid when I was still wet behind the ears, so I figure we can do the same with homie.

Man and you know that wasnt fast at all :smh:

My girl don't care what i do lmao i just be on her Xbox

And I'll check again but I checked last night and had the same 2 pages, 2 pages, 1 page

Usually during the weekend she let me play way more I be on for hours

But the raid drops is based off of light level so yall have fun with that. I was carried a little during a hard raid but eventually had to lfg normal raids on my own. Last time I joined a carry it took way too long. Now I see what bigj505 bigj505 went through with me on hard mode [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Dude was like "totems is easy" > 15 mind later we still struggling

The worst are the "Yeah my boy just came back after 4 months and we trying to carry him"

Bruh just stop playing don't even come back then

Man and you know that wasnt fast at all :smh:

I have faith in the struggle squad hahaha

Oh but I may need some assistance with getting my exotic solar sword today while we wait for everyone to get online

im down if hes gonna be a constant and brings flakin willy back. its not hard but mastering the mechanics for the checkpoints is a lot to absorb all at once. Warpriest = doable. Totems = ehhhhhh. Ogre challenge = possible Sisters = doable (throw him in the middle)
if hes gonna hop on and get his monies and never return then im not about that life :lol:

and of course ill help you with the solar sword. :D

Back
Top Bottom