Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

To be truthfully honest, I legit dont even care about this game anymore.

Im only in here lurking to see yall thoughts about the update

And seeing pretty much 2 PS4 post in here for the last 3 pages, it seems like us Sony mogs feel the same

Division got me hooked right now lol

Last edited:

And seeing pretty much 2 PS4 post in here for the last 3 pages, it seems like us Sony mogs feel the same

year 2 update is trash for content.
the leveling system is much better so far but the content is absolute trash to me so far.

We use PSN messages to organize mostly hence why many of us don't post. But I agree with BigJ as a whole. They need to release more content as a whole, but at least there's something to work towards for a little while.

Nah, you just sad that Titan chest piece ain't drop for you. We all got one and I don't even have a Titan. 

roll.gif

On the real though, we been playing since update. Doesn't feel like a grind at all even though it is. The reward/new infusion system helps a lot. I'm not even mad. 

Overall the way Bungo treating us players is better but the content is going to die out eventually within a couple months. 

We use PSN messages to organize mostly hence why many of us don't post. But I agree with BigJ as a whole. They need to release more content as a whole, but at least there's something to work towards for a little while.
I'll agree with pretty much everyone else (despite my Blade Dancer finally getting his chance to shine from the April update).

Beside a few tweaks here and there, the new content ain't anything to sniff about.  If anything, there is a reason why the new content was part of a FREE patched update and not a paid DLC expansion.

It would've been more disappointing if this new content was an actually $39 DLC expansion, so you shouldn't have really bought into Bungie's hype over this update.  If anything, the April update was mostly to appease a minority of people here and there.

Last edited:
They'll probably release another minor update like this sometime in the early summer to keep people entertained until the next paid expansion comes out in the fall.

The rumor is that Bungie ran out of funds hence why this sort of limbo occurred. Question is whether the cause was cost overtures or something else. Regardless, at least there is some new content to keep us entertained for the time being plus they removed at least partially some of the RNGesus of drops with the way the light level of legendaries and decrypted exotics are.

Edit: take that back, seems we aren't getting anything until the fall except maybe for some live team events. As per new weekly update.

Last edited:
I thought the next paid expansion coming out..............will actually be Destiny 2 (not 2.0, the real sequel)

I thought the next paid expansion coming out..............will actually be Destiny 2 (not 2.0, the real sequel)

Nope. One more DLC Expansion this Fall (Sept/Oct is my guess; nobody wants to mess with November game releases). Then the next Full Game is supposedly Q1 2017.

Really enjoying the changes to Low RoF Autos in PvP; I actually feel like they can compete, though I haven't gone up against the any of the buffed PRs yet...

Anyone planning on attempting the Bungie Bounty tomorrow?!

I jut love this 1:1 infusion. So much better.

Them nerfing pve ammo was just dumb though. Why? Searched weeks for sniper ammo boots with intellect/discipline. Then it's nerf. They gave me me ONE extra bullet. Like Wtf.

But the update, I like it. It's free. Works for me.

But I'm also year 2 so. I still feel like I got mad stuff to do.

I just wanna know what happen to the Exo stranger

Nope u quit, u don't get to find out

Almost 2 years and they haven't wrapped this story up :smh:
she died with Destiny B

Really enjoying the changes to Low RoF Autos in PvP; I actually feel like they can compete, though I haven't gone up against the any of the buffed PRs yet...

Anyone planning on attempting the Bungie Bounty tomorrow?!
dang ps4 only :smh:

Last edited:
@Starfox070
@TimShepard

Breakfast told me this morning that the kid that was getting on our nerves... the last run at oryx when he was panicking and i was like "yo dont die before i get the relic" and the ogre escaped... the kid didnt even pop his bubble. He said the kid was kinda lunchin the last round :stoneface:

@Starfox070
@TimShepard

Breakfast told me this morning that the kid that was getting on our nerves... the last run at oryx when he was panicking and i was like "yo dont die before i get the relic" and the ogre escaped... the kid didnt even pop his bubble. He said the kid was kinda lunchin the last round :stoneface:
lmaoo no wonder it took long for them to kill them that round I had to help od.

Kid was annoying....Why are you talking about "he didn't drop it yet" when we telling you pop your bubble

Ryan got patience for it, I don't smh. Made me wish I had my titan in should've used him.

@Starfox070
@TimShepard

lmaoo no wonder it took long for them to kill them that round I had to help od.

Kid was annoying....Why are you talking about "he didn't drop it yet" when we telling you pop your bubble

Ryan got patience for it, I don't smh. Made me wish I had my titan in should've used him.

yea lil homie was kinda annoying for sure :smh:

i hope natalie lets the homie play so we can finish the raid :D

Back
Top Bottom