Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yeah I think I'm almost at the end for the Solar sword, but when I do run for Oryx after I grab the ora I just ground pound the vessle and bring the invincibility shield towards the middle and have no problems.

The randoms I play with prefer it that way because fools be dying while in the middle by those eye's.

I still want all of the swords.

im down if hes gonna be a constant and brings flakin willy back. its not hard but mastering the mechanics for the checkpoints is a lot to absorb all at once. Warpriest = doable. Totems = ehhhhhh. Ogre challenge = possible Sisters = doable (throw him in the middle)
if hes gonna hop on and get his monies and never return then im not about that life :lol:

and of course ill help you with the solar sword. :D

He's actually going to be getting back on destiny more now since call of duty showed him no love.

Yeah I think I'm almost at the end for the Solar sword, but when I do run for Oryx after I grab the ora I just ground pound the vessle and bring the invincibility shield towards the middle and have no problems.

The randoms I play with prefer it that way because fools be dying while in the middle by those eye's.

If Snipe da snake helps me tonight then I'll finally have them all

them dudes trash. you gotta get quicker around the platforms. no one should be dying by the eyes.

them dudes trash. you gotta get quicker around the platforms. no one should be dying by the eyes.

Destiny been dead the last few weeks so the people left playing are not that good that you find on LFG now.

Most of them you have to carry like no other :smh:

only got void sword left and only cause I ain't farm for materials and because it's pointless lol. Solar sword is used for oryx and omnigul. Arc is cool for pvp. Void is for pve but if I don't need it why get it besides to have it lol

Destiny been dead the last few weeks so the people left playing are not that good that you find on LFG now.

Most of them you have to carry like no other :smh:
thats what you get for snaking me :smh:

Yo what about that dude we became friends with Cosmos?
hes been around but he was playing dark souls this week.

only got void sword left and only cause I ain't farm for materials and because it's pointless lol. Solar sword is used for oryx and omnigul. Arc is cool for pvp. Void is for pve but if I don't need it why get it besides to have it lol

Yeah I just want to have them to have them :lol:

I keep checking that exotic blueprint thing to see what I'm missing.

Did you get the sniper boolean?

void was and is still useful for clearing mobs, especially the taken mobs that have the void damage during the nightfall.

Not a bad update. Glad I got my mystery box gift though.....shout out to @Zero23 & @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD  
laugh.gif

Finished the quick story line & did a couple CoO part of it. Nothing new for me in there so far. 

Ran PoE 41 for the mission (Got another mystery box)

Did the NF (323 Dragon's Breath)

Ran the Challenge PoE like 3 times. Got 324 ghost shell 
nthat.gif
, 327 gloves (90k point completion), 324 Warlock class bond, and a nasty Pulse Rifle from Variks for the 30k point challenge completion. It had something like: counter-balance, fitted stock (or smallbore as another perk), & glass half full and it has the yellow chroma on it. I can post it from the app when I grab my phone. 

Did mayhem clash and got my 3rd box for the night (Ended up with another chest piece for my Warlock with yellow chroma on it to match my pulse rifle, so I use that too, lol)

Leveled NM with Warlock and got some 324 gloves

Vanguard package with Hunter snagged me a 324 chest piece I believe. 

Had a few exotic engrams I was waiting to decrypt after patch and got:

Claws of Ahamkara 323

Amamentarium 321

Radiant Dance Machines 321

Titan Alpha Lupi 321

Still can't believe none of my characters had that Silver Treasure box crap they were supposed to give for free. Classic Bungo at it again.

TMT need to raid tonight. Not sure who all is going to be on anymore, so if any PS4 players wanna get a pickup raid going with part TMT hit me up on PSN. Prob around 945-10pm EST tonight.

Still can't believe none of my characters had that Silver Treasure box crap they were supposed to give for free. Classic Bungo at it again.

TMT need to raid tonight. Not sure who all is going to be on anymore, so if any PS4 players wanna get a pickup raid going with part TMT hit me up on PSN. Prob around 945-10pm EST tonight.

I didn't get it either :smh:

I didn't get it either :smh:

Then others likens got 3 :lol:

Diddybop

yea i only got a silver box from the level 41 prison completion. i heard starfox celebrating for some reason and had no clue why.

yea i only got a silver box from the level 41 prison completion. i heard starfox celebrating for some reason and had no clue why.
Bungie guna be giving a lot of free ones to us soon.

I'm always down to raid with the nt crew on ps4.

I prolly won't be able to do it today... (gotta head to my buddies house to watch my boy kobes last game).

But I know I'll be playing most of Thursday.

Hit me up if anyone needs an experienced guardian

Yeah I just want to have them to have them :lol:

I keep checking that exotic blueprint thing to see what I'm missing.

Did you get the sniper boolean?
Was doing bounties yesterday when they are done I should be close to rank 3. Almost there lol smh

Wednesday is dinner night with her friends. And I'm always included even when I don't want to be :smh:
If we can start by 7 I'd be down. So i cant head out around 810.
But knowing you guys we won't start until 8 :lol:

Last edited:
That Lord of Wolves....I like that.

Yall trying to raid now? She just left. If not I'll lfg real quick

I'm currently installing the new update patch.........does anyone with the patch know if we are now able to access the Y1 items that got new Y2 buffs from the update from the Exotic blueprints?

Last edited:
I said that this April Update was going to be Revenge of the Blade Dancer, and sure enough.............my Blade Dancer be
nthat.gif
in Crucible tonight

Back
Top Bottom