Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

JJ said he might hop on for us if we can knock it out. If everyone hops on then we would have 5/6 and only need to LFG 1.

Cool. Tomorrowi may not be online till late, so if you could grab the checkpoint I'd appreciate it

if we raid at all tomorrow. IB starts tomorrow my man!

but yea... warpriest challenge = free monies!!!!!

Last edited:

Un aint been right since he got fleeced
mean.gif
Here comes the neck lmao
roll.gif

roll.gif

I only come back to play VoG bcos that's the only thing that's fun
Come back for us papi
Nah we dont need that oryx gear

Un - Fleece, PLEASE put the ghost away and help kill this dude in the shade

Flece - I'm not saying Im not in my menus, but how do you know I'm in my menus

Un -
Will never forget this moment 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Un - Fleece, PLEASE put the ghost away and help kill this dude in the shade
View media item 2007570
Fleece - I'm not saying Im not in my menus, but how do you know I'm in my menus

View media item 1912515
Un -
View media item 2007128
Lmfaoooo

"I'm not saying I'm in the menus, but how do you know I'm in the menus"

Some kid got me banned from destiny forums cause I called him a "fruit cup". I remember when the 5th graders called each other that on hey arnold!

This generation is soft :rofl:

Oh and 2 primary exotics dropped that day too.

Haters rest in peace [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
So, who's bringing out their shotties for IB tomorrow?  Or you all going to join #SnipeSquad like the rest of the "try-hard lames" tomorrow?

So, who's bringing out their shotties for IB tomorrow?  Or you all going to join #SnipeSquad like the rest of the "try-hard lames" tomorrow?

No love for the Fusion-gang? Thesan with the god-roll Braced Frame and Rangefinder and I'm ready to vaporize some fools.

Not sure if this will be a problem:

One of the Sterling Treasures for the week is tied to Shaxx's Weekly Crucible Playlist. I'm not sure if IB counts toward that, so it's possible that some might miss out on this for the week. Mayhem Rumble is still active until IB comes around in a few hours, so if you're at home, I suggest playing a quick game to ensure you get your Treasure for this week.

Not sure if this will be a problem:

One of the Sterling Treasures for the week is tied to Shaxx's Weekly Crucible Playlist. I'm not sure if IB counts toward that, so it's possible that some might miss out on this for the week. Mayhem Rumble is still active until IB comes around in a few hours, so if you're at home, I suggest playing a quick game to ensure you get your Treasure for this week.

When does IB go live exactly?

It's live now and IB has a glitch. If you can sign in now and see Lord Salad your rank carried over from last IB. So most people are Rank 5. If you have marks you can cop everything now. Prob will be patched by the time I get home though.

It's live now and IB has a glitch. If you can sign in now and see Lord Salad your rank carried over from last IB. So most people are Rank 5. If you have marks you can cop everything now. Prob will be patched by the time I get home though.

Just checked the Destiny subReddit, already fixed lol

And, some people who have turned in saved bounties have lost all of the rep they gained! Everyone was reset back to Rank 0

Last edited:

Just checked the Destiny subReddit, already fixed lol

And, some people who have turned in saved bounties have lost all of the rep they gained! Everyone was reset back to Rank 0
Hahahahhaahaha

I got the same roll as you on my thesan. Last week. Yup.

Still wondering who that old dude in your pic is though.

Hahahahhaahaha

Hope you like it as much as I do. I also just received one from a Gunsmith Package with Rangefinder and Hot Swap so..... :smokin

It's Larry David, co-creator of Seinfeld, creator of Curb Your Enthusiasm, comedian.

Last edited:
Hahahahhaahaha

Hope you like it as much as I do. I also just received one from a Gunsmith Package with Rangefinder and Hot Swap so..... :smokin

It's Larry David, co-creator of Seinfeld, creator of Curb Your Enthusiasm, comedian.
Yeah, got that one too. It's ok. love fusions but my problem is the lack of consistency.

One time it's a 1hit. Next time it takes shield. Next time you barely take anything.

Oh OK thought it was that old dude from community or your grandfather lol

Hahahahhaahaha

Yeah, got that one too. It's ok. love fusions but my problem is the lack of consistency.

One time it's a 1hit. Next time it takes shield. Next time you barely take anything.

Oh OK thought it was that old dude from community or your grandfather lol

Kinda why I stay away from fusion rifles.
I used to use them in year 1 but I would have the same issues you are talking about.

I can tolerate shotguns being inconsistent just because I don't have to wait as long to get another shot off.

I see what you both are saying, and I often leave fights scratching my head. But the Fusion provides a play style that the other specials don't; a mid-range game that can be slow and methodical or fast paced, depending on the opponent. Sure, snipers are a guaranteed way to immediately eliminate a threat or dangerously lower health, and some talented folks have been able to run and gun with them, but they also require a player to 'stop playing' for the time that you're ADS which, for the less-than-great, this can be quite detrimental. And with shotguns, the best way to run these weapons is fast and in close quarters which almost requires a heightened level of danger.

Fusions can be the best of both worlds; not asking a player to be on the front lines, as well as (potentially) providing the kind of lethal power that snipers do. And, for the record, my 4 Lighthouse visits since the update have been with my fusion rifle exclusively :smile:

P.S. For the curious

Last edited:

I see what you both are saying, and I often leave fights scratching my head. But the Fusion provides a play style that the other specials don't; a mid-range game that can be slow and methodical or fast paced, depending on the opponent. Sure, snipers are a guaranteed way to immediately eliminate a threat or dangerously lower health, and some talented folks have been able to run and gun with them, but they also require a player to 'stop playing' for the time that you're ADS which, for the less-than-great, this can be quite detrimental. And with shotguns, the best way to run these weapons is fast and in close quarters which almost requires a heightened level of danger.

Fusions can be the best of both worlds; not asking a player to be on the front lines, as well as (potentially) providing the kind of lethal power that snipers do. And, for the record, my 4 Lighthouse visits since the update have been with my fusion rifle exclusively :smile:

P.S. For the curious
I'll check it thanks

Back
Top Bottom