Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:lol:

This isn't true always down for you guys... you tarnishing my name.

If I wasn't going to leave for a week I would have ran with you guys but I had to get it done quickly time was of the essence.

Put some respekk on my name.

Are you finish or are you done.

View media item 1954566

man, you are building a track record for super snaking us.

I did not snake you guys last night I was already in a raid for the record.

Matter of fact I don't think I've ever really snaked you guys because I was already in a raid group.

Snaking is defined as such: to leave a group that you are in to join another.

Also, everyone schedule is different so you guys usually try to get on at 7pm but it usually is at 8:30pm

I get home from work and hop on around 5:30, 6pm so I figure I can run a quick raid run before that.

I don't see that as snaking that is working around your schedule.

I gotta agree with Fleece that to LFG if your schedule and time is limited because then I'm going to be using lotion and my hands with no girl because I put Destiny over everything.
Yeah, listen to Fleece. Fleece knows.

Lol they will tell you to raid but who gonna start up a gofundme for you to get some backpack action when she leave you? Lol.

They told me change my gamertag. But at the expense of me paying for what they want. I ain't get one donation yet.

LISTEN TO FLEECE.

Nah but when time is limited I do the same. Get everything that takes time out the way. Cause you don't know when you'll have that time again. It's not hard to run IB or strikes or NF in an hour. But as far as raids, COE, etc...I get it out the way when I can

If yo girl leave you cause of destiny then she weak b!

man, dudes aint getting left because of destiny.
they getting left because of the other stuff.

i mean, my man never had sense really was leaving his girl on the corner so he could get the loot chest on the raid.... of course she's gonna hate destiny when you pull bozo moves like that :lol:

i mean, my man never had sense really was leaving his girl on the corner so he could get the loot chest on the raid.... of course she's gonna hate destiny when you pull bozo moves like that :lol:
Lmaoooo wait he really did that? :rofl:

If yall was on at other times I would raid. If I was on same time as yall I always play with yall. Besides that I play when I can. You know my situation J and it don't involve me playing too much cause I don't play as much as I want :lol:

Last edited:

:smh:

Once I did it once.

If yall was on at other times I would raid. If I was on same time as yall I always play with yall. Besides that I play when I can. You know my situation J and it don't involve me playing too much cause I don't play as much as I want :lol:

Yo this dude I was raiding with yesterday had some setup that made me think of you.

He bad imago loop with other gear that made reloading like instant it was crazy. Everyone was jocking him but I'm not big on PvP so I didn't care too much but I remember you trying to get it.

Did you ever end up getting it.

Also what happened to your other screen name.

:smh:

Once I did it once.

Yo this dude I was raiding with yesterday had some setup that made me think of you.

He bad imago loop with other gear that made reloading like instant it was crazy. Everyone was jocking him but I'm not big on PvP so I didn't care too much but I remember you trying to get it.

Did you ever end up getting it.

Also what happened to your other screen name.
Oh yeah I got a better Imago from a heroic strike weeks ago, I think it had hammer forged, triple tap and I forgot the last. I wish it had outlaw though. I might farm for one when Undying Mind is NF again. I really wanted the Dark blade Fusion but ended getting the helmet on BOTH charactersides (One was 335 though).

But yeah I'm getting Boolean this week too. Finally have enough bounties just gotta complete Iroxi and one more.

I got my username changed last week lol I forgot I did that

I don't think he is on here, but I am betting on the homie Wavez as far as the fusion rifle gang leader goes 
nthat.gif

He was using a slower/harder hitting one last night in IB. Then we came up on a guy that was just running around with a shotty. He goes "hold on let me switch to my fast charging one.".....

This dude pulls out a Split Shifter Pro with:

Hip Fire

Accelerated Coils

Eye of the Storm (weapon gets more accurate as health gets lower)

Dude pulled a damn quad off the next game with that thing 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Game after that, I went and pulled out one I have with Hidden Hand and Range Finder in honor of him 
laugh.gif

It's always cool finding a fusion rifle dude. Would rather one of them than a team of snipers.
I don't eem get mad when they kill me.
I take note for sure but I still feast in them doe.

Iron Banana really showing the love with the drops this go around. Just need a 335 Chest piece and I'll be full 335. The only thing that's driving me nuts is the damn spawns. One game I got spawn killed like 7 times in a row. Literally respawn with two enemies ADS firing at me. Frustrating. Still liking the rewards for IB. Rank 5 should be cakewalk.
That has been a problem with Clash for literally forever, it is always "spawn AIDS galore" in that crucible mode.  At least with the Control modes, the spawns are somewhat mitigated by the team flags (if your team has at least cap'd one).

Heads up though, if any of the PSN crew needs 1 more member for their IB teams tonight...........shoot me a PM on PSN (gamertag in my forum signature), I'll be on at around 9 PM Central Time guaranteed.

Like I need to LFG for this IB anyway, I was literally thriving by "camp-city" last night with my Party Crasher and Grim Citizen with 5 randoms in all my matches

Last edited:

Iron Banana really showing the love with the drops this go around. Just need a 335 Chest piece and I'll be full 335. The only thing that's driving me nuts is the damn spawns. One game I got spawn killed like 7 times in a row. Literally respawn with two enemies ADS firing at me. Frustrating. Still liking the rewards for IB. Rank 5 should be cakewalk.

That has been a problem with Clash for literally forever, it is always "spawn AIDS galore" in that crucible mode.  At least with the Control modes, the spawns are somewhat mitigated by the team flags (if your team has at least cap'd one).

Heads up though, if any of the PSN crew needs 1 more member for their IB teams tonight...........shoot me a PM on PSN (gamertag in my forum signature), I'll be on at around 9 PM Central Time guaranteed.

Like I need to LFG for this IB anyway, I was literally thriving by "camp-city" last night with my Party Crasher and Grim Citizen with 5 randoms in all my matches

can you believe i STILL havent gotten 1 party crasher since year 2? i get the fusion rifle and the scout rifle all of the time tho.

and IB thinks its funny. gives me 335 of the rocket and class item but 334 of boots when RNG knows that i need 335 gear instead of weapons at this point :lol:
the 334 troll is real for me now.
challenge of elders dropped me 2 straight 334 ghosts when i need 2 more 335 ones :rofl:

i see your hammer and raise you a triple kill on the last hammer vs a golden gun at heavy :lol:

and willypete willypete where was you at when i was running around the level setting up boobie traps and shotgunning everyone?

Remember what me you and number 5 were talking about before I left? I was in crazy but good yambs, that's where I was

Ran the raid and IB last night. Raid was erm, interesting with people I don't normally run with. Had an LFG'er for the 6th spot and all he did was die every instance. Damn chirping birds in the background too. Dude was toking up the whole time. I had enough when he kept dying at Oryx so I bounced. At least I got my 335 chest piece at Golgy so now I'm all 335. RNG been good to me.

Got the Taken cape in the silver package too so I'm happy. IB drops have been nice. Lots of 334/5 weapons and capes. If RNG was this nice to us, I think I'd play Destiny a lot more. Going to run more IB tonight. Maybe a nightfall and PoE too.

Ran the raid and IB last night. Raid was erm, interesting with people I don't normally run with. Had an LFG'er for the 6th spot and all he did was die every instance. Damn chirping birds in the background too. Dude was toking up the whole time. I had enough when he kept dying at Oryx so I bounced. At least I got my 335 chest piece at Golgy so now I'm all 335. RNG been good to me.

Got the Taken cape in the silver package too so I'm happy. IB drops have been nice. Lots of 334/5 weapons and capes. If RNG was this nice to us, I think I'd play Destiny a lot more. Going to run more IB tonight. Maybe a nightfall and PoE too.
Bungie is finally listening to us...........took them 2 ******* years (ok not really, but RNG was pretty ****** when the Taken King first came)
can you believe i STILL havent gotten 1 party crasher since year 2? i get the fusion rifle and the scout rifle all of the time tho.
I was in the same boat as you actually, I literally got my Party Crasher on the 2nd day of the April Update (from a Crucible loot drop, nonetheless).  I also got my new Grim Citizen on the same day I got my new Party Crasher, which is from a Vanguard rep package.

The RNG is str8 blessing me since the update came out.  Granted if I actually did Challenge of the Elders, my butt would have some 330/335 light gear by now (I'm still stuck at 316 light overall, but all my weapons are 320 light and I have armor ranging from 310 to 320 ).

Now if the RNG can bless me with the Year 2 Spare Change pulse rifle and Year 2 LDR (I owned both Year 1 versions of these guns), I'll be straight gully

Last edited:
http://destinydb.com/article/782/three-of-coins-drop-rates-discovered

**** sakes, that's why I've barely been able to land anything with my Three of Coins these past 2 nights of IB.  Well, Bungie had to nerf something to give us this "blessed RNG"

Just to summarize all that stuff, basically what it has been revealed is that you have to POP A CRAP TON OF 3oCs IN ORDER TO GET ONE EXOTIC.  So if you only have 10 3oCs in your posession (like me.............crap), you may have to use all 10 of them just to have a good shot at one Exotic dropping

Last edited:
So after the Fusion Rifle discussion, I thought I'd put a little something together for those on the fence bigj505 bigj505 Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Dope video sir. I wish fusions worked that way for me :lol:

Trials and fusion rifles are def a good fit with the slower pace and stuff.
I'm too aggressive and nade happy to be consistently killed with one in regular crucible.

Last edited:
There are more try-hards tonight on IB than the last 2 nights, you will definitely need your own fireteam it seems for the rest of IB

So after the Fusion Rifle discussion, I thought I'd put a little something together for those on the fence bigj505 bigj505 Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Video not loading for me. I like fusions tho havent played with em since year one tho. Crotas was my favorite. I forget the name. I did do work with queensbreaker bow this past trials tho.

Edit video worked :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom