Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I see what you both are saying, and I often leave fights scratching my head. But the Fusion provides a play style that the other specials don't; a mid-range game that can be slow and methodical or fast paced, depending on the opponent. Sure, snipers are a guaranteed way to immediately eliminate a threat or dangerously lower health, and some talented folks have been able to run and gun with them, but they also require a player to 'stop playing' for the time that you're ADS which, for the less-than-great, this can be quite detrimental. And with shotguns, the best way to run these weapons is fast and in close quarters which almost requires a heightened level of danger.

Fusions can be the best of both worlds; not asking a player to be on the front lines, as well as (potentially) providing the kind of lethal power that snipers do. And, for the record, my 4 Lighthouse visits since the update have been with my fusion rifle exclusively :smile:

P.S. For the curious

Yea it's all preference for sure.
I've learned that I can get close enough to tee off on a fusion rifle user as long as I don't get the full blast which can be accomplished by not jumping straight toward the user but more at an angle. Yes I'm gonna be pretty hurt but it's all good.

Last edited:
The light levels of all the IB gear dropping tonight, MY GAWD................yo, this is the real farming rite hurr

Got 335 boots first drop at rank 1.

Yup. Destiny doing something right for once.

Also my thesan is killing. Got tons of kills with it. So many I hit my 25 special kill after 2-3 games. Went positive a lot of games too so I'm glad I'm getting better.

Got 335 boots first drop at rank 1.

Yup. Destiny doing something right for once.

Also my thesan is killing. Got tons of kills with it. So many I hit my 25 special kill after 2-3 games. Went positive a lot of games too so I'm glad I'm getting better.
Screw the raid, forget Challenge of Elders, **** them all this week.......................

Iron Bannanas is The Mall of Light until next Tuesday, get them loot drops while it is still hot.

By the end of this IB, most people shouldn't be in #StruggleSquad no more.

And my Grim Citizen is killing it, I've only went below 1 K/D once tonight (my first IB game, where I was rusty)

Last edited:
Gonna b getting it in this week then :evil:
Send me that invite tonight papi

you know you just gotta jump in the party papi.

also, i heard that Never Had Friends SNAKED the snake last night. JJ told me when i hopped on that Never Had Lunch had told him that he would quit the raid with LFG dudes when we were ready. I sent Never Had Munch a text and got no reply. He never came back. Had Me, JJ, Starfox, and another dude waiting on him so we just did a couple games of IB then got off :lol:

Told them Flakin Willy would hop on and play tonight doe...

also, i heard that Never Had Friends SNAKED the snake last night. JJ told me when i hopped on that Never Had Lunch had told him that he would quit the raid with LFG dudes when we were ready. I sent Never Had Munch a text and got no reply. He never came back. Had Me, JJ, Starfox, and another dude waiting on him so we just did a couple games of IB then got off :lol:

I could've been on last night but I didn't know what was going on since the forum was quiet :smh:

I could've been on last night but I didn't know what was going on since the forum was quiet :smh:

Where was you at when we learned that we had an Xbox app for phones?

Where was you at when we learned that we had an Xbox app for phones?

I check the destiny app lol. But I had got online when you got offline at like 5 yesterday

where was you at when i didnt tell nobody other than jj that i was off work yesterday playing destiny? :lol:

we were on around the normal time too (i got on a bit late - 8). imma b on tonight regardless doe. im cool with the raid or IB. just trying to get paid. my titan is 335 but my other 2 guys are 334... need some gear. for some reason, destiny has been dropping me 335 weapons pretty easy BUT 334 gear more often than 335. i even got 2 straight 334 ghosts from challenge of elders when my dude was a 334.

also, i didnt know this until yesterday but you can still get 334 items even if you are 335. i STAY getting 334 boots :lol:

where was you at when i didnt tell nobody other than jj that i was off work yesterday playing destiny? :lol:

we were on around the normal time too (i got on a bit late - 8). imma b on tonight regardless doe. im cool with the raid or IB. just trying to get paid. my titan is 335 but my other 2 guys are 334... need some gear. for some reason, destiny has been dropping me 335 weapons pretty easy BUT 334 gear more often than 335. i even got 2 straight 334 ghosts from challenge of elders when my dude was a 334.

also, i didnt know this until yesterday but you can still get 334 items even if you are 335. i STAY getting 334 boots :lol:

If you're cool with burger guy I'll bring him along for IB tonight.

I'll be online probably from 5 until everyone else gets off

Gonna b getting it in this week then :evil:
Send me that invite tonight papi

:lol:

Yeah I didn't see the text until after we cleared Warpriest.

I thought JJ was going to hit me back when you guys were ready.

I stayed with them because we were flying through it so I did decide to slither hard last night.

I had to run the raid on all three last night because I had to fly to West Palm Beach for work today and tomorrow I go to Oakland and will not be back to NY until May 7th weekend probably.

I knew I didn't have a lot of time so I had to do what I had to do...with all respekk due.

I really didn't get squat last night though the game played itself.

And I still ran the PoE once and got my best drop 335 gloves doing so.

I just need to do PoE on my other two characters tonight when I get back.

I think I'm going to become a weekend player soon though because my girl is kind of right how I'm fiending for Destiny.

Was up until 3:30 last night and while I was running that one PoE I was thinking to myself why lol but Destiny is so addicting man. I got 45 minutes of sleep got up shave and shower to catch a 6am flight didn't get much sleep on the plane though. Damn pocket session doesn't start until 3pm though :smh:

I won't be on for the next week and a half though so P.O.P. and the rest of you guys hold it down. I am finish and I'm done so you guys can't say I snake you next week so put some respekk on my MFing name.

This isn't true always down for you guys... you tarnishing my name.

If I wasn't going to leave for a week I would have ran with you guys but I had to get it done quickly time was of the essence.

Put some respekk on my name.

Are you finish or are you done.

If I wasn't going to leave for a week I would have ran with you guys but I had to get it done quickly time was of the essence.

View media item 1954566

man, you are building a track record for super snaking us.

I did not snake you guys last night I was already in a raid for the record.

Matter of fact I don't think I've ever really snaked you guys because I was already in a raid group.

Snaking is defined as such: to leave a group that you are in to join another.

Also, everyone schedule is different so you guys usually try to get on at 7pm but it usually is at 8:30pm

I get home from work and hop on around 5:30, 6pm so I figure I can run a quick raid run before that.

I don't see that as snaking that is working around your schedule.

I gotta agree with Fleece that to LFG if your schedule and time is limited because then I'm going to be using lotion and my hands with no girl because I put Destiny over everything.

Iron Banana really showing the love with the drops this go around. Just need a 335 Chest piece and I'll be full 335. The only thing that's driving me nuts is the damn spawns. One game I got spawn killed like 7 times in a row. Literally respawn with two enemies ADS firing at me. Frustrating. Still liking the rewards for IB. Rank 5 should be cakewalk.

I saw Ryan doing a raid at like 1am last night lol I'm like his xbox must have the fake status. Nah. He was raiding lol

man, you are building a track record for super snaking us.

I did not snake you guys last night I was already in a raid for the record.
Matter of fact I don't think I've ever really snaked you guys because I was already in a raid group.
Snaking is defined as such: to leave a group that you are in to join another.
Also, everyone schedule is different so you guys usually try to get on at 7pm but it usually is at 8:30pm
I get home from work and hop on around 5:30, 6pm so I figure I can run a quick raid run before that.
I don't see that as snaking that is working around your schedule.
I gotta agree with Fleece that to LFG if your schedule and time is limited because then I'm going to be using lotion and my hands with no girl because I put Destiny over everything

all i read was "HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Iron Banana really showing the love with the drops this go around. Just need a 335 Chest piece and I'll be full 335. The only thing that's driving me nuts is the damn spawns. One game I got spawn killed like 7 times in a row. Literally respawn with two enemies ADS firing at me. Frustrating. Still liking the rewards for IB. Rank 5 should be cakewalk.

yea was spawn killed a few times but its probably better that way.

we all know destiny gives the goods to the bottom players in crucible :lol:

Back
Top Bottom