Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Could have waited and got the last word kills easily in a private match.

Oh well already have my Chaperone.

Today I pick up my first curse from the gun guy.

Need those ornaments 
nthat.gif

NT tournaments this fall 
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

The comedy that shall ensue in party chat from those tourneys 
roll.gif

Yea im boutta hop bike on destiny while im at school, finna be cooking quad jr in the 1 v 1's for dat last spot in the raid

This is week is the last Iron Banner before Rise of Iron............and I'm taking a breather from this game until DLC comes out.

That last Iron Banner took the excitement outta me to survive the "content drought" until Rise of Iron arrives, I already got all my characters to max LL so I'm str8 until then.

I've hopped back on my NBA 2K16 grind against via "custom roster" MyLeague using the updated off-season rosters to hold me down.

Last edited:

id consider custom matches give you control of every aspect .
It looks like you can do a decent amount with them, but I do wonder if you can do stuff like no supers, no heavy, and/or modifiers like strikes (slow shield recharge, extra air damage, etc.)
Yea im boutta hop bike on destiny while im at school, finna be cooking quad jr in the 1 v 1's for dat last spot in the raid
Those "1v1 me" threats finally becoming a reality 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Hate clash
IB Clash is effin terrible man 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I made we lost that game ciz people were just run into bullet..

23 and 8 wasnt my best :frown:

Last edited:
I always get paired up against the try-hard team of 6 and/or the lag switchers that jump all across the map.

Also, when did Clash spawns become this horrible?! 
sick.gif

I had no clue about that cheese spot on Shores of Time on top of the A spawn cave either. Three of the other team's 6 players were up there the entire game 
mean.gif

@iHust1e  
nthat.gif
....oh ye ait is IB this weekend too, so you might as well 

Here are some more legendary weapons on display too

That IB ghost 
nthat.gif

That PS exclusive ship 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
$30? Ewwwwwwww

@Biggie62  pass me a dlc code b 
nerd.gif

Lol Im still missing mad exotics. The purple sword, the chaperone, last word 2.0, the meteor shower. And prob more. Not twilight thoughhhhhh

They bringing gjarbagehorn back? EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I cant wait to complain about the drops i dont get 

$30? Ewwwwwwww

@Biggie62  pass me a dlc code b 
nerd.gif

Lol Im still missing mad exotics. The purple sword, the chaperone, last word 2.0, the meteor shower. And prob more. Not twilight thoughhhhhh

They bringing gjarbagehorn back? EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I cant wait to complain about the drops i dont get 
Maaaan...we told you that have even sold it a couple times since you dipped on us. I just got the Zen Meteor like 2 weeks ago myself. Chaperone AND TLW bounties too?! Man you need to come back ASAP. You got some work to do 
laugh.gif

HOW COME NOONE TOLD ME THE RAID GEAR WAS BLOODED OUT???? 
eek.gif
I thought you knew, lol. 

Going to be drippin in red and black accents all day 
nthat.gif

Official NT shader/ornament as well 
nthat.gif

Supremacy mode is ******* lit.............."Kill Confirmed" on all those lame n00bs
This 
nthat.gif

I'm calling it right now.........the first Iron Banner for the Rise of Iron DLC will be be Supremacy.  It is the best way to kick off an Iron Banner under the new DLC, especially with all the "Kill Confirmed" mayhem that will ensue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom