Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:D

Got my Chaperone today and my Boolean Gemini.

Just have to wait tomorrow to speak with someone about my Last Curse or whatever it's called and I'll have all the exotics for XB1.

Eh, the amount of time I have wasted and BS'd with friends on this game, I have no issue firing them 30 bucks every 6 months. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:D

Got my Chaperone today and my Boolean Gemini.

Just have to wait tomorrow to speak with someone about my Last Curse or whatever it's called and I'll have all the exotics for XB1.

Good stuff. Just unlocked the Fabian Strategy quest, that's all I needed for Y2.

Yeah those quests aren't that bad.

I say the chaperone, ToM, and the sword quests are the hard exotic bounties, but not that bad.

All of them are dropping at 290 light level though I thought everything dropped at 310 once your above 310.

I have so many grasps of malock though so infusing isn't an issue.

Nothing really else I want to do in this game now though.

Was just thinking to complete that triumph book I just need to finish some crucible story quest line because I just found my last calcified fragment in the CoO the other day :D

Finally snagged that Zen Meteor from the NF last night 
nthat.gif

Back to just playing crucible now 
laugh.gif

I need to stop playing and just pre-order this DLC already. Make sure I get those limited edition Gally launcher and speeders haha

Finally snagged that Zen Meteor from the NF last night  
nthat.gif

Back to just playing crucible now 
laugh.gif

I need to stop playing and just pre-order this DLC already. Make sure I get those limited edition Gally launcher and speeders haha

Is the preorder available for XB1 yet?

I have to wait until next week to get my first curse.

I did that imprecation quest this week and those 7 precision kills with that hand cannon was :x

That cannon was hitting hard, but I got it after like 3 tries.

I see there are two other slots too, but I'm guessing that's for those two PS exclusives.

I did that imprecation quest this week and those 7 precision kills with that hand cannon was :x

I see there are two other slots too, but I'm guessing that's for those two PS exclusives.

Yea i got it the other day of the website :pimp:

Yea i got it the other day of the website :pimp:

Okay cool I will look today when I get off of work.

Yo i decided to fire up this today after a 2 month break and tell me why the drop me all the gear i needed to be 335 in like 45 mins after months of trying. This game be trolling me hard lol

Back
Top Bottom