Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

mean.gif

I really really dislike how much pull that ******* reddit has with Bungie
Eh, it is a gift and curse with those cats.  Those guys are the reason why Rift is no longer an Iron Banner game mode (which is a positive, I actually agree that is the worst game to use for IB), and their whining on that Reddit also contributed to the new light level infusion system that came into affect from the April Update.

Downside, those ******* were the reasons snipers dominated PvP for most of Year 2 (yet they still whined about shotguns) and why pulse rifles are still currently the god damn primary meta of PvP.

Last edited:
You can actually earn "non-vendor IB items" before you hit Rank 5 at end of match rewards, Raptor.  I've seen it happen for a few ppl in my IB group on Day 1 this past Tuesday.

Not sure what you're experiencing, but I think would have been mentioned here if that is the case...

So I had a clever dragon drop and it was god roll braced frame with some others. I don't remember.... I tried it out. I didn't really like it.... so i infused it lol

Hand cannons for me feel the best right now. That vendor palindrone is op as hell

So I had a clever dragon drop and it was god roll braced frame with some others. I don't remember.... I tried it out. I didn't really like it.... so i infused it lol

Hand cannons for me feel the best right now. That vendor palindrone is op as hell

:x pulse rifles >

Real good week. Ranked up all three characters to above 375 with IB and beat the Raid twice. Got lucky with LFG last night, found a really chill group of 380+ to raid with. Only wiped twice. :pimp:

I can't hear you bum with no mic lol

Nah I almost copped bro but didn't wanna get sucked in for that grind again

Its not even a grind really no more really.

Anybody kno if blue engrams are capped at 365 that drop from strikes? Im talking about the ones that actually drop not the ones you have to decrypt.

The weird one is Variks up on The Reef.  His CoE packages all drop with a max light of 365, but his regular House of Judgement faction rep packages drop with a max light of 385.

I felt like Bungie should've tweaked that one where CoE packages still give end-game max light rewards like the raids, but keep the faction cap for House of Judgement packages.  It feels inconsistent the way they executed the Challenge of Elders rewards for Rise of Iron.

Yeah, once I hit 383, I started getting 387 drops. I'm at 386 right now, but I don't think I'll try to get any higher than that since hard mode is right around the corner.

Sooo what was the deal with those infections everybody had the week before RoI dropped?

Haven't heard a peep about them since

Back
Top Bottom