roll.gif
Zero out here jocking me!
tongue.gif

Can't even be mad because that entire segment is nothing but gold 
roll.gif

You look like a palm tree that is dying 
roll.gif

giphy.gif
I fixed your GIF so it don't have the bars no more. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally got Outbreak Prime. Trying to get all my characters above 380 to prep for Hard Mode next week

I'm so behind the rest of yall.

I was gonna grind all of Iron Banner last week for LL gear, and I did that for Tuesday AND Wednesday last week.  Then Comcast decided to be typical Comcast, and my internet became laggy garbage starting Thursday..........so I've been hiatus from using my PS4 until Comcast's people finally fix the GOD DAMN NODE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD so it can quit laggy whenever I go on a quadruple kill-streak with my Blade Dancer.

Yep, I won't be Light Level 400 until Feb or April 2017..........and by then they'll be coming out with those "content updates" like last April that will jack up the LL even further.  I didn't even get a better roll for my Iron Banner Auto-Rifle either in those 2 days I could play IB, all cuz of Comcast.

God Dammit Comcast

Last edited:
I'm so behind the rest of yall.

I was gonna grind all of Iron Banner last week for LL gear, and I did that for Tuesday AND Wednesday last week.  Then Comcast decided to be typical Comcast, and my internet became laggy garbage starting Thursday..........so I've been hiatus from using my PS4 until Comcast's people finally fix the GOD DAMN NODE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD so it can quit laggy whenever I go on a quadruple kill-streak with my Blade Dancer.

Yep, I won't be Light Level 400 until Feb or April 2017..........and by then they'll be coming out with those "content updates" like last April that will jack up the LL even further.  I didn't even get a better roll for my Iron Banner Auto-Rifle either in those 2 days I could play IB, all cuz of Comcast.

God Dammit Comcast

I got comcast its amazing :nerd:

I got comcast its amazing
nerd.gif
Those guys are a gift and a curse.

Comcast is one of the fastest ISPs in the nation, so compare them to any smaller tier ISP like CenturyLink or whatever........Comcast stomps them all.

Problem is that when **** hits the fan for your neighborhood, Comcast will take forever to get to the root of the problem unless you are a regular complainer (me).  And you have to literally be a "regular complainer," so you basically have to hit the low point of absolute **** internet before Comcast actually helps you.  Second problem is, Comcast could have a god damn monopoly over your entire town/city, so looking for a great alternative is not an option when the 2nd alternative in your neighborhood still runs on 2001 DSL internet that has 20 mbps speed (AT&T don't wanna bring U-verse to my block).

Unfortunately Houston also getting paid off by Comcast by keeping all their competition away (Google Fiber), so screw me sideways.

Those guys are a gift and a curse.

Comcast is one of the fastest ISPs in the nation, so compare them to any smaller tier ISP like CenturyLink or whatever........Comcast stomps them all.

Problem is that when **** hits the fan for your neighborhood, Comcast will take forever to get to the root of the problem unless you are a regular complainer (me).  And you have to literally be a "regular complainer," so you basically have to hit the low point of absolute **** internet before Comcast actually helps you.  Second problem is, Comcast could have a god damn monopoly over your entire town/city, so looking for a great alternative is not an option when the 2nd alternative in your neighborhood still runs on 2001 DSL internet that has 20 mbps speed (AT&T don't wanna bring U-verse to my block).

Unfortunately Houston also getting paid off by Comcast by keeping all their competition away (Google Fiber), so screw me sideways.

So true :lol: ive had to argue with them plenty of times

The book quest to do 20 strikes on the 320 playlist is killing me. 
laugh.gif
 Last one I have left though, other than the two mystery (challenge mode) nodes.

Xur stopped selling Legacy Exotic grams, fam.

He got regular Exotic gauntlet grams for sale this weekend. And with the LL system, yall know what these grams mean

I got some random Siva Chains to drop in Archon Forge today. Anyone have any idea what they are used for?

Back
Top Bottom