Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just forgot that the chests dont give you double loot when you try normal then hard. So I'd have to get my alt to at least 20 then switch armor to attempt this... Damn.

"Care Module....Not found"

roll.gif

Any NT'ers looking to do the Raid on Hard? Must be 29+ and have maxed weapons. I'd like to setup a run. Mainly looking to get through the Templar up to the Gatekeeper/Atheon. I don't care much for Atheon but it would be nice to get the helmet and scooter. I think with the right fireteam we could do it. Let Me Know....

Any NT'ers looking to do the Raid on Hard? Must be 29+ and have maxed weapons. I'd like to setup a run. Mainly looking to get through the Templar up to the Gatekeeper/Atheon. I don't care much for Atheon but it would be nice to get the helmet and scooter. I think with the right fireteam we could do it. Let Me Know....
We did it yesterday, can we still get loot from it? I thought if you do it on hard first you get double loot but if you do normal then hard you get nothing.

We did it yesterday, can we still get loot from it? I thought if you do it on hard first you get double loot but if you do normal then hard you get nothing.
Nah it's if you do it on hard you get double loot but if you do normal then hard you still get loot rolls for both. Damn, I shoulda got in with y'all when you did it on hard yesterday.

What time and what day would this be if we do have this hard raid? I want to do it myself.
Don't matter. I might go home from work early and join up with a random group. Then have my alt ready by the time y'all ready to run it. Need to get Raid Armor...

Nah it's if you do it on hard you get double loot but if you do normal then hard you still get loot rolls for both. Damn, I shoulda got in with y'all when you did it on hard yesterday.
I didn't do it on hard yesterday. I meant we already did the raid. I was raiding with you
laugh.gif
I'm down for hard raid as well then since loot can still be had. Need some raid boots

I didn't do it on hard yesterday. I meant we already did the raid. I was raiding with you
laugh.gif
I'm down for hard raid as well then since loot can still be had. Need some raid boots
I ALWAYS get your NT name mixed with Based4urface PSN. Damnit... My bad bro. 
laugh.gif

I can get on around 530-6pm EST today too to raid on Hard. 

anyone doing it tonite on normal around 10pst? that or nightfall? i wanna get in a few hrs late tonite

I need to farm some spirit bloom before we head in though, like ~22 so I can upgrade my scout rifle 2 damage upgrades and increased mag.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea it's confusing for me too when people in here say based but don't mean me
laugh.gif
As far as I know I'll be good around 5:30-6:00 for the hard raid as well.

I really need a legendary void secondary and heavy
mean.gif
  So far it hasn't been a real problem but it is annoying.

Yea it's confusing for me too when people in here say based but don't mean me :lol: As far as I know I'll be good around 5:30-6:00 for the hard raid as well.
I really need a legendary void secondary and heavy :smh:   So far it hasn't been a real problem but it is annoying.

Corrective measure is great with 100 bullet mags. My secondary ones I got lucky with. 2 void snipers from ranking with vanguard. And I got 2 void fusions the same way. I mean I got my first armor piece after completing the raid form start to finish 4 times and doing aetheon on hard 1 time. RNG is all types of ****** up.

Not to get too far off-topic, but I'll be streaming the EVOLVE Alpha tonight around 9 est. anybody else playing add me.

PSN DiamondJ15

EDIT: So thats not happening, thanks 2.00 and crappy 2k servers.

but yall add me anyway.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif
Based Jesus is the Besu_Lesu

The one is Based4ur Face....that is jbc on here, right?

That is the one I always get mixed up with.

Biggie I will farm Spirit Bloom with this evening since I need it for my gloves and for my Truth Launcher. Guess I will knock all the bounties out today too and then hop on the alt and rank up with you guys as well. Just let me know.

I gotta do the trick-or-treating thing first, so I should be later after that though.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif
Based Jesus is the Besu_Lesu

The one is Based4ur Face....that is jbc on here, right?

That is the one I always get mixed up with.

Biggie I will farm Spirit Bloom with this evening since I need it for my gloves and for my Truth Launcher. Guess I will knock all the bounties out today too and then hop on the alt and rank up with you guys as well. Just let me know.

I gotta do the trick-or-treating thing first, so I should be later after that though.
I'll take my alt to go farming with y'all. Get that level up by doing patrols. I think I have to unlock Venus first though? 

I'll take my alt to go farming with y'all. Get that level up by doing patrols. I think I have to unlock Venus first though? 
That I am not sure about. I don't think so though. Remember I told you that I was still on the Reef mission when i joined Quad right as he was doing the Black Garden mission and got credit for beating the game, got the Stranger's Rifle, and unlocked the rest of the planets after that
laugh.gif
. I still have the exclamation on Venus and Mars for missions to complete, lol

We have to try that joining the fireteam when one of us is soloing the nightfall and see if we can join last second. Maybe Wright or myself can get a GGhorn finally, or better yet both of us :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom