Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Get all the golden chests and search for all the ghosts!!!!!!!
Knowing you, you'll level a 3rd Hunter haha.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 I was actually going to start a Sunbro or Titan, but yeah... 

I need that Radiance Cheese Revive so I never die in the hard Mode Raid.
Can't lie, it is the most clutch thing that I have come across in the game so far. Next up would be the Titan shield and Hunters being able to stealth through half of zones so they don't have to fight stuff.

I need that Radiance Cheese Revive so I never die in the hard Mode Raid.

Can't lie, it is the most clutch thing that I have come across in the game so far. Next up would be the Titan shield and Hunters being able to stealth through half of zones so they don't have to fight stuff.

I was wondering if you actually use the radiance cheese. It's been passed from sunbro to sunbro.

Also have one you Warlocks tried this tactic, or has this also been patched.

If some one could embed the video.

This goes for me and a few others that were at it last night, it's a lot easier to just kill Aetheon the traditional way than wipe, and wipe, and wipe just so you get lucky to time a cheese properly.

This goes for me and a few others that were at it last night, it's a lot easier to just kill Aetheon the traditional way than wipe, and wipe, and wipe just so you get lucky to time a cheese properly.

What happened last night? ...I was working on my alt with Tek, didn't even know yall did the raid until this morning. So how did it go?

The comments on the video are saying that he is trolling with this video and that you cannot keep Atheon frozen permanently until you kill him like he trying to make you believe. Everything seems to have to be too precise and go right. Not to mention you have to wait for all warlock to be outside and to have their supers ready to go.

@Quad

We beat Atheon on hard. Went back through and couldn't get past the Gatekeeper phase for the final loot to get in the raid. We got the 5th chest after cheesing the Templar in like 2 mins.

Zero finally got a chest piece on another account when he ran with a Reddit group after us at like 3am, lol

Biggie got some more armor and the Found Verdict.

Based got 2 more helmets, lol

I got another helmet for my alt warlock to have along with another jump ship

I believe Besu got the 4th helmet for us in the group and the sparrow

Zero of course got shafted with our run and ended up with more shards.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

At least nobody got chatter white again
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What happened last night? ...I was working on my alt with Tek, didn't even know yall did the raid until this morning. So how did it go?

We had the Aetheon checkpoint. We wiped for about an hour but we got it done the normal way after we figured out everyone's role. We then did a reset from scratch and got up to the gatekeeper. We couldn't finish that and called it a night at like 2:15 EST.

I got a Helmet. Now I just need boots. As a whole we had **** luck with drops. No epilogues, no VoCs, no fatebringer, no fusion rifle, no mythoclast, barely any armor, and I don't think that anyone got a random exotic from a chest or boss kill.

Last edited:

This is literally the worst quality video I've seen in a while. Son was recording on his Galaxy S1 or something. 
laugh.gif

The last two raids with yall it was all shards, energy, and stupid Aspect of Glass Ship. I run a raid with Redditors and I get a chest piece. I think I see the pattern here.... 
alien.gif

Damn you all!!! ....the next time you mofos run Atheon hard save and I don't get an invite ...Umm err yes im salty :smh:

Damn you all!!! ....the next time you mofos run Atheon hard save and I don't get an invite ...Umm err yes im salty :smh:

Hey, you did say that you aren't running the raid until the weekend.

And we didn't even want Aetheon, we had based be the fireteam leader since he didn't have the hard save. But we got ported straight to Aetheon so we said **** it.

Damn you all!!! ....the next time you mofos run Atheon hard save and I don't get an invite ...Umm err yes im salty
mean.gif
Let's run it back again. I'm in full raid mode and need to get armor. Can get through to the Hard mode Gatekeeper in under 45 minutes easy. 

And we didn't even want Aetheon, we had based be the fireteam leader since he didn't have the hard save. But we got ported straight to Aetheon so we said **** it.

True, I did say that but I did not have any luck with completing it this past weekend, and that was with with Zero. Tonite I really need to complete it from beginning to end. I did actually have a Atheon hard save myself and didn't even know it.

Last edited:
I'm down for the raid on hard but when

Damn you all!!! ....the next time you mofos run Atheon hard save and I don't get an invite ...Umm err yes im salty
mean.gif

True, I did say that but I did not have any luck with completing it this past weekend, and that was with with Zero. Tonite I really need to complete it from beginning to end. I did actually have a Atheon hard save myself and didn't even know it.
If y'all can wait until around 11PM EST, I'll run it with y'all on hard. Biggie and Wright, we can run the nightfall on both characers quick, then run the raid on hard tonight with these two and one more. Then run the weekly heroics at some point later this week. Gives us something to do late in the week?

If y'all can wait until around 11PM EST, I'll run it with y'all on hard. Biggie and Wright, we can run the nightfall on both characers quick, then run the raid on hard tonight with these two and one more. Then run the weekly heroics at some point later this week. Gives us something to do late in the week?

I'm down with that. I don't need the coins at the moment.

I'm down for the raid on hard but when

OK yall go ahead and stick to your normal Tuesday routine, since everything reset I also need to do the weekly and nightfall. We can do the hard raid from beginning to end on Thursday since Wright takes Wednesdays off. We need the original dream team it can be done in hour a half tops.

Doing this will ensure we have something later in the week to work on, and if we don't finish it Thursday, then we'll complete by the weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom