Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

OK yall go ahead and stick to your normal Tuesday routine, since everything reset I also need to do the weekly and nightfall. We go to hard raid from beginning to end on Thursday since Wright takes Wednesdays off. We need the original dream team it can be done in hour a half tops.

Doing this will ensure we have something later in the week to work on, and if we don't finish it Thursday, then we'll complete by the weekend.

Well, the thing is Quad, I think Wright, Zero, and myself want to run it on hard twice this week. So we can do one today up to the gatekeeper and have a full run hopefully thursday for example on hard as well. Gatekeeper is the only hard part in the whole raid IMO

Last edited:
OK yall go ahead and stick to your normal Tuesday routine, since everything reset I also need to do the weekly and nightfall. We go to hard raid from beginning to end on Thursday since Wright takes Wednesdays off. We need the original dream team it can be done in hour a half tops.

Doing this will ensure we have something later in the week to work on, and if we don't finish it Thursday, then we'll complete by the weekend.

Well, the thing is Quad, I think Wright, Zero, and myself want to run it on hard twice this week.

Oh okay, well just hit me up whenever yall wanna run it, as my alt is only at 16, so I can't double dip at the moment... to be honest I don't even have time to run the raid twice unless it nearing the end of the week.

Well, the thing is Quad, I think Wright, Zero, and myself want to run it on hard twice this week.

Oh okay, well just hit me up whenever yall wanna run it, as my alt is only at 16, so I can't double dip at the moment... to be honest I don't even have time to run the raid twice unless it nearing the end of the week.
Yeah, for tonight, we can get to the gatekeeper hard mode in under 45 minutes easy. It's so simple. And once we get there, we can attempt it or just keep the hard checkpoint to knock out later this week/weekend.

I think if the rest of us were level 30 we could balance out that pretty easily. That -32% damage HURTS!!!!

Code:
I think if the rest of us were level 30 we could balance out that pretty easily. That -32% damage HURTS!!!!
Yup. I also was thinking about the other raid.. Luckily in this raid, the Vex have precision areas for that easy precision kill.. Those enemies in the Crota raid :smh:

invite me as well guys if u raiding on hard tonight. lvl 30 maxed voc epilogue icebreaker almost and hezen maxed :smokin lets get it

invite me as well guys if u raiding on hard tonight. lvl 30 maxed voc epilogue icebreaker almost and hezen maxed
smokin.gif
lets get it
Add me PSN Zero23.

Found a 77-Wizard with extra hipfire accuracy and faster charge time perks.

Dudes hate me so much in the Crucible now 
laugh.gif

Btw for those who haven't found this exploit yet I'll share.

Been doing this for a month now and I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

It's mainly effective on heavy weapons, machineguns in particular, but technically it can be used on any gun with a perk that affects magazine size.

I'll be using the Corrective Measure (raid machinegun) as an example.

The exploit will essentially allow you to equip 2 perks in the same perk tree at the same time.

What you need is the perk Field Scout. Make sure you have it equipped before using an ammo synthesis or picking up heavy ammo.

You will pick up extra ammo and have a magazine capacity of 100. After you pick up the ammo, change the Field Scout perk to another perk in the same skill tree.

In my case I switch Field Scout to the very low recoil perk.

I now have a Corrective Measure with a 100 bullet magazine and almost no recoil.

Your total ammunition is not affected by doing this. If you want to reload an extra large magazine again, simply put on Field Scout again before reloading and then switch it back.

Takes about a second once you get used to doing it.

This is very effective in PvP, especially in 3v3s.

As I mentioned before you can do this on any gun with a Field Scout perk, though personally I think it's only worth the effort on heavy weapons.

I do use it on some other guns when the game starts in PvP though.

For example I always get a 27 shot magazine on my Vision Of Confluence and then put the low recoil on.

I also use it on the Mythoclast; 56 shot magazine and then put the extra accuracy and range on.

Last edited:
Found a 77-Wizard with extra hipfire accuracy and faster charge time perks.
Dudes hate me so much in the Crucible now :lol:

Btw for those who haven't found this exploit yet I'll share.
Been doing this for a month now and I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
It's mainly effective on heavy weapons, machineguns in particular, but technically it can be used on any gun with a perk that affects magazine size.
I'll be using the Corrective Measure (raid machinegun) as an example.

The exploit will essentially allow you to equip 2 perks in the same perk tree at the same time.
What you need is the perk Field Scout. Make sure you have it equipped before using an ammo synthesis or picking up heavy ammo.
You will pick up extra ammo and have a magazine capacity of 100. After you pick up the ammo, change the Field Scout perk to another perk in the same skill tree.
In my case I switch Field Scout to the very low recoil perk.
I now have a Corrective Measure with a 100 bullet magazine and almost no recoil.
Your total ammunition is not affected by doing this. If you want to reload an extra large magazine again, simply put on Field Scout again before reloading and then switch it back.

Takes about a second once you get used to doing it.
This is very effective in PvP, especially in 3v3s.
As I mentioned before you can do this on any gun with a Field Scout perk, though personally I think it's only worth the effort on heavy weapons.
I do use it on some other guns when the game starts in PvP though.
For example I always get a 27 shot magazine on my Vision Of Confluence and then put the low recoil on.
I also use it on the Mythoclast; 56 shot magazine and then put the extra accuracy and range on.

Nice trick, it's harder to pull this off in PvE to be effective since you need the reserve ammo and have a time constraint. But the Corrective Measure has very low recoil anyway.

What other level 18 and 20s in the hard raid putting in work that you know of?
nthat.gif

This is interesting for sure. You are saying that it can be with ammo packs on the ground as well, or you have to start with the ammo synthesis first every time?
Works with any ammo you find. Just gotta make sure you have Field Scout on before picking it up so get more ammo upon pickup.

At the end of the day, the level 18 and level 20 putting in work on hard. :smokin
What other level 18 and 20s in the hard raid putting in work that you know of? :nthat:

This is interesting for sure. You are saying that it can be with ammo packs on the ground as well, or you have to start with the ammo synthesis first every time?

That's almost identical to the radiance cheese. Hmm I wonder how many other perks can be combined.

Im ready to RAID too... Did a random speed run on VOG hardmode last night and got to Aetheon in about 30 mins...

If it wasnt for the Gorgon maze I could easily get flawless raider.... No one wants to run Aetheon tho. SMH.

Just hopped on. If anyone needs me to carry them through the weekly nightfall right now I got you. Just dont die too much. LOL.

PSN: allCHEMISTRY.

Nice run NT... Peesn got the Hawkmoon I think. I got Dr. Nope. SMH.

Those psyon flares are dumb strong in nightfall. Easy to kill with the right element damage weapons but if they get close to you its one hitter quitter. Watch out for that ya'll. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom