Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

And it's on Mars for the tank mission. It's going to take a while. Bring all your max damage weapons.

It is possible for hunters with the original gunslinger grenade to push the Templar off the cliff. Takes a lot longer than sunbros and Titans but it can be done. Was in a hard mode raid where the warlocks and Titans died early so it was up to three hunters to push Templar off. To all our surprise it worked. I guess we aren't that useless. :lol:

I was able to run through the first 3/4 of the hard mode raid with competent 29+ random Reddit team in 20 minutes. Hoping to get a firebreak together to at least get to the gatekeeper checkpoint on hard after we run the nightfall and the weekly tonight. Would be late night est though.

Still can't believe we legit ran the raid on hard guys, I'm proud of y'all

Agreed, if we had another 30 we would be fine. I think we can pull it off now and we proved it. Gatekeeper is possible as well, we just needed to be a little fresher. We spent a bit too much time on Aetheon, but we proved that we could do it. Hell, if we had my alt with WoL we would have burned him a transition earlier.

Well, that and Zero not dying. :lol:

Last edited:

Agreed, if we had another 30 we would be fine. I think we can pull it off now and we proved it. Gatekeeper is possible as well, we just needed to be a little fresher. We spent a bit too much time on Aetheon, but we proved that we could do it. Hell, if we had my alt with WoL we would have burned him a transition earlier.

the fact that it was easy too, with four 29's and a 32 percent debuff on all those characters man, can't wait till you guys are 30 and we skate through that

Last edited:

You didn't know yall gotta carry the hunters? We did a good job as a team though. Just gotta work on not jumping in front of other teammates rockets while they're firing.

the fact that it was easy too, with four 29's and a 32 percent debuff on all those characters man, can't wait till you guys are 30 and we skate through that

Son once we all get to 30 that raid going to be cakewalk. Trying to find a better gatekeeper strategy.

no one can touch the relic holder at atheon

explains the dumb splash damage we got hit with

I know another kink is that the relic hold can't move once the shield is up there. So this just reinforces that the relic holder can't move what so ever.

If we run this thing again and I'm in there with both of us having WoL, we are wiping the floor with this guy on 3 transitions even with 4 29s.

The gatekeeper is so much harder than this part.

Last edited:

I know another kink is that the relic hold can't move once the shield is up there. So this just reinforces that the relic holder can't move what so ever.

If we run this thing again and I'm in there with both of us having WoL, we are wiping the floor with this guy on 3 transitions even with 4 29s.

The gatekeeper is so much harder than this part.
You know what else helps that I noticed as a relic holder during this phase? If you position the bubble so the front part is a little extended over the edge of the full front of the platform splash damage doesn't occur as much. I try to stay more forward than everyone else.

Then you'd be dead 10 times over, you jumped in front of me sniping the gatekeeper at least 5-10 times :rofl:
Loll

Idk if this has been said, but besides the splash damage from the rock on the middle platform.. Ever consider the splash damage from the Titan bubble that is thrown incorrectly? Because depending on how we're positioned.. The people immediately behind the relic shield can get damaged from Atheon attacking the Titan Bubble (behind the relic shield).. So the splash damage is affecting our back.

Loll

Idk if this has been said, but besides the splash damage from the rock on the middle platform.. Ever consider the splash damage from the Titan bubble that is thrown incorrectly? Because depending on how we're positioned.. The people immediately behind the relic shield can get damaged from Atheon attacking the Titan Bubble (behind the relic shield).. So the splash damage is affecting our back.

I agree, ideally the bubble should come out where the group comes out from the portal. However, it's better to pop one in the back of the platform as well for the simple fact that the team can get positioned earlier in the middle while the relic holder gets ready.

I agree, ideally the bubble should come out where the group comes out from the portal. However, it's better to pop one in the back of the platform as well for the simple fact that the team can get positioned earlier in the middle while the relic holder gets ready.
I agree.

When are we doing the raid on hard? Tonight or tomorrow?

Today we run nightfall and weeklies. Zero, Wright, and myself will be down then I think. Though I know Wednesday is usually @WrightOne86 day off from Destiny.

After we finish up the Nightfall/Weekly I'm down to run the raid again on normal or hard. I want to get through the Templar phase up to the gatekeeper on each character at least just incase any armor drops. That way I can get it leveled up hopefully and be at 30 for the gatekeeper. But let's be honest, I'll end up with 2 more GGhorns and shards.

After we finish up the Nightfall/Weekly I'm down to run the raid again on normal or hard. I want to get through the Templar phase up to the gatekeeper on each character at least just incase any armor drops. That way I can get it leveled up hopefully and be at 30 for the gatekeeper. But let's be honest, I'll end up with 2 more GGhorns and shards.

Bro, we need to spread out the content. What are we going to do for the rest of the week? :lol:

Bro, we need to spread out the content. What are we going to do for the rest of the week?
laugh.gif
Get all the golden chests and search for all the ghosts!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom