Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Boost, my cousin and I tried the nightfall but kept getting bodied before we even got to the lieutenants. No chance I'm ready to raid.

pimp.gif

How is that even possible? Week 2 since the game came out? How could you possibly do all that raiding, get the materials, and max in 2 weeks?
nerd.gif
I got boots x 2, chest, and gauntlets from my first easy raid. Already had an exotic helmet. Then Mytho and Helmet from week 2 hard raid.

We can beat the hard raid in 1hr 10min all day...

#BEASTMODE

Also week two was a paid vacation for me as well. I have around 350+ hours in now. Can't wait for Crota!

Last edited by a moderator:

I just did Atheon Hard save and after all that I got not a damn thing. Wth?
did you already raid this week?
I did. On Normal.

Sooooooo basically I can only do a Raid once a week? Even if I did it on normal first and then on hard?

Getting really annoyed with all these boundaries theyre putting up to extend the life of this game

I just joined the action on Xbox One.. Looking for dudes to wreck with.

Hmu, g/t: DWills925

I just joined the action on Xbox One.. Looking for dudes to wreck with.

Hmu, g/t: DWills925

Added you bro. Prolly gunna start my alt soon so we could knock out some of these early missions sometime or sum. Just hmu if you see me on

I did. On Normal.

Sooooooo basically I can only do a Raid once a week? Even if I did it on normal first and then on hard?

Getting really annoyed with all these boundaries theyre putting up to extend the life of this game
You can run 1 each week but if you do hard mode first, you won't get drops if you run normal after. You will also only get chests once regardless.

I got boots x 2, chest, and gauntlets from my first easy raid. Already had an exotic helmet. Then Mytho and Helmet from week 2 hard raid.

We can beat the hard raid in 1hr 10min all day...

#BEASTMODE

Also week two was a paid vacation for me as well. I have around 350+ hours in now. Can't wait for Crota!

Dam bruh.. you eating out here man :x

I did. On Normal.

You can run 1 each week but if you do hard mode first, you won't get drops if you run normal after. You will also only get chests once regardless.
I think I get that I can only do it once a week but I I did it in reverse (Normal on Wednesday and then Hard Atheon last night)

At this point it doesnt matter. But I just didnt get it

I think I get that I can only do it once a week but I I did it in reverse (Normal on Wednesday and then Hard Atheon last night)

thats why you make a 2nd and 3rd acct. you can knock out the daily/weekly heroic, nightfall and raid in 2-3 days a backup character can give you something to do until it resets tuesday

At the comic con, just say a kid dresses as a hunter :smokin had makeshift armor, pistol and sniper. And of course a cloak :lol:

thats why you make a 2nd and 3rd acct. you can knock out the daily/weekly heroic, nightfall and raid in 2-3 days a backup character can give you something to do until it resets tuesday
ehh im not looking forward to this lol smh

Back
Top Bottom