Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea I dont mind helping people out at all becuse hey people helped me out. They on the other hand were obnoxious and irrating. If someone else is going out of there way to help out than you need to shut up and listen to what they say.

Man instructing them on holding the relic was something else [emoji]128514[/emoji]. R2 kill enemies, L1 cleanse your teammates.

First two raids I ran, I didn't go in to the portals and was just outside the whole time. But after I ran with noobs last week, I had to run in the portals and when I did get transported hold the relic. Really the only good thing about running with people who don't know what they're doing. :lol:

Yes, the Unfriendly Giant rocket launcher is legendary launcher with seeking missles, it's also void ...it's actually identical to the Truth, just not exotic.
Also probably weaker. I have the Giant but mine doesn't seek

IMO, everyone should have at least 1 of each exotic if they can find a way to obtain it. They are all situational based better than anything else out there. Key word is situational as sometimes another exotic is better for a different encounter.

But they are all best in the class for the slot, so you have to decide on the tradeoffs.

Ok well I guess I'll pass my Giant to my second character bc the one I got do seek, I assumed they all seek. I'm still getting the truth tho, it is identical to the Giant but the Truth has more upgrades and larger blast radius ... I do have 44 strange coins tho and haven't even done the weekly yet.

Last edited:
Oh and I also meant to mention about the Truth launcher....I can shoot and track enemies that are invisible thinking they are going to snipe me. I saw the red light from the scope, ducked down and aimed in the general area they were in. When I saw the red light again, I fired and killed them. I know they were in their feelings after that one since they were cloaked as it went down
laugh.gif

Oh and I also meant to mention about the Truth launcher....I can shoot and track enemies that are invisible thinking they are going to snipe me. I saw the red light from the scope, ducked down and aimed in the general area they were in. When I saw the red light again, I fired and killed them. I know they were in their feelings after that one since they were cloaked as it went down
laugh.gif
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I also meant to mention about the Truth launcher....I can shoot and track enemies that are invisible thinking they are going to snipe me. I saw the red light from the scope, ducked down and aimed in the general area they were in. When I saw the red light again, I fired and killed them. I know they were in their feelings after that one since they were cloaked as it went down :lol:

That my friend, was a Patience and Time sniper with the camo perk .....stupid sniper got a blaring red scope on it.

Last edited:
That my friend, was a Patience and Time sniper with the camo perk .....stupid sniper got a blaring red scope on it.
Yup, I knew he was using it. Especially last week since that was the item from Xur. I am sure there will be more of them out there this week and going down the road, but the last couple of weeks, I am sure nobody really expects to come across the Truth launcher and track them down from distance all the time
laugh.gif

They all do lol. That kinda takes away from using it or any sniper at least in PVP to me. First Light & that huge Mars map are the only real sniper maps in Crucible anyways. Still wondering if I should get Truth as well. I got Unfriendly Giant but I got it from a drop n I dont think mines has that seeking missles perk :/ I dont really like rocket launchers unless against bosses n huge crowds

They all do lol. That kinda takes away from using it or any sniper at least in PVP to me. First Light & that huge Mars map are the only real sniper maps in Crucible anyways. Still wondering if I should get Truth as well. I got Unfriendly Giant but I got it from a drop n I dont think mines has that seeking missles perk :/ I dont really like rocket launchers unless against bosses n huge crowds

Lol that's all you need it for

Not a fan of rockets in Crucible, I prefer the machine gun because with a good one like Correct Measure with the Max ammo perk.. Joint can last you whole game.. Rockets finish to quickly.

Can't remember if we posted the Gatekeeper strategy form this guy. I know his Atheon strategy was posted earlier.

They basically do the left side like we do, but only 1 is standing at the plate and the 2 highest DPS go in and get it. The other 3 are at the right plate and laying down suppressive fire for the 1 guy on the left that is solo. Once the left keeper is down, the non relic holder on the left leaves right before he does down so they don't get marked and can help keep the plate open for a bit. Then once they go to the right side, they kill the gatekeeper and the 2 that won't hold relic, go back outside and the left side relic holder cleanses them and the right side relic holder goes and gets the relic himself. I am sure you can send one more in there with him to make it a little easier if we wanted to.

@WrightOne86

Sounds good to me. Especially on the left side, I can be more effective leaving right before the gatekeeper goes down, so I don't get marked. That is something I overlooked and will definitely help more.. Biggie should feel the same. Maybe we should try that tonight.

@ThatDudeChris  allllll good man.

Lol I put those MoLs upfront bc last time I was rewarded with the eagle/lion chest piece. Thought he'd hold me down again. Plus im been riding with the white/gold raid cloak so im good with the speakers joints lol.

Besides saturday morning this is my weekend off so ill be on from now till sunday lol ima hit your dm

Chris and I most likely are doing raids this weekend. We're both lvl 28s and proper weapons equipped.

If anyone else would like to join.... PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

Took a chance on Xur and the exotic engram, was like yeah, i got enough motes to spare.
Went to the cryptarch like homie i got this engram for you
he did his thing and guess what I got

Mask of the ************* third man

benson-rage-quits-o.gif

IDK if it was lag, my controller spazzing or a combination of both.. but lets just say I accidentally bought 2 Truths' from Xur :smh:

ihust1e ihust1e ok if you guys gonna be on to raid around 5 - 9pst just message me even if I'm it not. I really wanna try to do this raid finally

IDK if it was lag, my controller spazzing or a combination of both.. but lets just say I accidentally bought 2 Truths' from Xur :smh:

Damn Blaze, let's just say Xur is selling Gjallahorn next week, do you still got enough bread to buy it?

Back
Top Bottom