Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Man normal with two noobs is no bueno on normal lol
Yea man that was brutal
laugh.gif
Never again, son.....never again 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've got all the exotics except Hard Light, Plan C, Gjhallehorn and Red Death.

Almost all my weapons are maxed out and I have about 120 ascendent energies. It's pointless to do dailies now. :x :lol:

Once I get all exotics I'm gonna put thgis joint down til DLC.

I'll be home in 30 minutes, don't start that Gatekeeper hard save without ya boy. zero23 zero23 biggie62 biggie62 wrightone86 wrightone86 @bLaZ3n @krazyblunts

Already ran it. Got a GGhorn, mythoclast, 2 helmets and a partridge in a pear tree.

I won't be on until after 1030pm est. Might not raid tonight. Power leveling a third character to run the raid one more time before reset Tuesday.

When did yall run it?

We didn't bro. I was kidding. You work you lose. Why would I work? :lol:

I'll be home in 30 minutes, don't start that Gatekeeper hard save without ya boy. zero23 zero23 biggie62 biggie62 wrightone86 wrightone86 @bLaZ3n @krazyblunts

Already ran it. Got a GGhorn, mythoclast, 2 helmets and a partridge in a pear tree.

I won't be on until after 1030pm est. Might not raid tonight. Power leveling a third character to run the raid one more time before reset Tuesday.

When did yall run it?

We didn't bro. I was kidding. You work you lose. Why would I work? :lol:

:lol: I should have known when you said 2 helmets.

Why can't I upgrade my Suros? All the green circles are filled. It's telling me I have upgraded and I have more then enough materials, but it's still at 260 attack...

The Truth is the the 2nd best rocket launcher after the Gjallahorn, and since it has void and since I have hella coins, I'm buying it even tho I just got and Unfriendly Giant which also tracks enemies just like the Truth ... anything void gets auto copped since it's needed in the raid.

iheartboost iheartboost

Why can't I upgrade my Suros? All the green circles are filled. It's telling me I have upgraded and I have more then enough materials, but it's still at 260 attack...
You got the planet materials needed?
Do you have enough ascendant energy to use?
Enough glimmer to buy the next upgrade?

Im on right now but might get off in a few. Just tried to do Nightfall with my friend and ballahb ballahb but my friend just got off so I left the fireteam. Ballah I cant get to ur message on PSN for some reason btw. I couldnt hear u on the mic or anything either. My bad tho

EDIT: Finally got Ballah message, slow PSN messages smh lol. But @iHust1e just lmk on here if you get on later. Bout to watch a movie or play 2k for now

Last edited:

Im on right now but might get off in a few. Just tried to do Nightfall with my friend and ballahb ballahb but my friend just got off so I left the fireteam. Ballah I cant get to ur message on PSN for some reason btw. I couldnt hear u on the mic or anything either. My bad tho

It's all good man, my mic just stopped working for some reason

Rolled the dice and bought the exotic engram from xur and it ended up being for my warlock. Just need a chest piece from the raid and I'll be 30.

Back
Top Bottom