Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

would anyone else like custom matches in this game? or does the tie from playing to getting better gear make that a bad idea?

maybe glimmer/material rewards only?

Just a train of thought I was having.

As a level 30 with Max guns. I will attest I've been one shotted by level 27 with fusion rifles and shottys. Even while blade dancing.. So yeah this level thing doesn't make that big of an effect unless you're at least 4-5 levels lower. I was getting picked apart by fusions shottys and suros regimes. I will say though most of it has to do with the lag compensation. The guys with the worst connections were invincible. We saw a guy walk through rocket and heavy machine gun fire only to clear out our whole team. So yeah...

Yea, Suros is what I'm using. I need to farm some helium tonight so I can level my raid shotty fully. Everything is unlocked but I've been just too lazy :lol:

Ive been through HM raid, between the 3 characters, about 15-20 times. I have yet to get a Mythoclast once. It's beginning to irritate me.

I'd even settle for a couple more Vision's. But the 8 Raid ships I have can go straight to hell. 

zero23 zero23 hmm maybe I just haven't been paying too much attention other than a couple 30lvl guys with Suros that made me feel underpowered

Pocket Infinity absolutely wrecks in crucible. Prolly the only weapon I use in closed quarters situations.

Fusions are just crazy in Crucible and when everyone spams them it makes it horrible. I don't mind it every once in a while, but constant fusion rifles spam should not be occurring. Also, I am pretty sure that one guy last night was doing the heavy ammo glitch in IB. We should have reported him. No way you have a rocket launcher and you are just running around the entire game with heavy ammo. Especially when he is dying and shooting the launcher.

Nevertheless, I have fun with it last night. Just have to run earlier, to have more of the kids and "regular" players on. It is just like any other game....the later in the night/earlier in the morning you play, the more chance you have to be in there with people from other countries and/or the people that play the cheapest way possible for the most part.

Fusions are just crazy in Crucible and when everyone spams them it makes it horrible. I don't mind it every once in a while, but constant fusion rifles spam should not be occurring. Also, I am pretty sure that one guy last night was doing the heavy ammo glitch in IB. We should have reported him. No way you have a rocket launcher and you are just running around the entire game with heavy ammo. Especially when he is dying and shooting the launcher.

Nevertheless, I have fun with it last night. Just have to run earlier, to have more of the kids and "regular" players on. It is just like any other game....the later in the night/earlier in the morning you play, the more chance you have to be in there with people from other countries and/or the people that play the cheapest way possible for the most part.

I thought somewhere I reddit i read that the new update patched that exploit?

I know that people have been getting banned and bungie isn't even telling them for how long. So yes, do report.

Hopefully they did, but this guy I know was doing something to keep having heavy ammo last night. I refuse to believe he was just lucky enough to kill that many other people with heavy ammo to take theirs the entire game either.

I love my GGhorn, but I do believe that Truth is better in Crucible still instead of it.

I wreck on PvP w/ my Purifier VII, void fusion maxed out :pimp:

So it looks like drops overall might have been increased in the Iron Banner event. I was just reading something and a guy said that he got the Mida Multi-tool after a game someone else got Hard Light. He then said a few games later that someone got Truth launcher as well. I wonder if I can score another drop today?
devil.gif

So it looks like drops overall might have been increased in the Iron Banner event. I was just reading something and a guy said that he got the Mida Multi-tool after a game someone else got Hard Light. He then said a few games later that someone got Truth launcher as well. I wonder if I can score another drop today? :evil:

Bite me, you got enough drops to last you until DLC drops :lol: , I need a GGhorn. I could imagine the hate that I would feel if I got one :evil:

Last edited:
Bite me, you got enough drops to last you until DLC drops
laugh.gif
, I need a GGhorn. I could imagine the hate that I would feel if I got one
devil.gif
Yea you right. I do have plenty of weapons to try and level, but that won't stop me from wanting some more. Who would believe that I do not own Sunbreakers or a Suros?
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

You should throw the hate over to Zero. He is the one looking for something to upgrade and forgot that he had a 2nd GGhorn sitting in his vault collecting dust!

Bite me, you got enough drops to last you until DLC drops
laugh.gif
, I need a GGhorn. I could imagine the hate that I would feel if I got one
devil.gif
Yea you right. I do have plenty of weapons to try and level, but that won't stop me from wanting some more. Who would believe that I do not own Sunbreakers or a Suros?
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

You should throw the hate over to Zero. He is the one looking for something to upgrade and forgot that he had a 2nd GGhorn sitting in his vault collecting dust!
Hey now, I'm the one who got all shards yesterday. I don't get any drops!!!!!

Yea you right. I do have plenty of weapons to try and level, but that won't stop me from wanting some more. Who would believe that I do not own Sunbreakers or a Suros? :x :smh: :lol:

:wow:

You just had to bring that up!

Sunbreakers and the chest piece and helmet that I have for my Warlock :lol: The irony of RNGesus. Gives me 2 Truths, 2 Hawkmoons, 3 Suros, 2 Hardlights. :smh:

Yet no GGHorn or Thunderlord :x

Unfortunately this goes for all of us, RNGesus finds a way to screw us.

Last edited:
I swear everyone in NT has an Epilogue except for me
mean.gif

RNGesus just does not want me to own that particular gun I guess. Let's call it....you will get GGhorn, Zero will get a Fatebringer, and I will get an Epilogue and/or a Corrective Measure as well the next raid we run.
pimp.gif

I swear everyone in NT has an Epilogue except for me :smh:

RNGesus just does not want me to own that particular gun I guess. Let's call it....you will get GGhorn, Zero will get a Fatebringer, and I will get an Epilogue and/or a Corrective Measure as well the next raid we run. :pimp:

I'll tell you one thing I'm happy about RNGesus so far during Nightfall. At least they aren't giving me Warlock armor when I run with my Titan. If they did that then I would file a grievance to the Bureau of Consumer Affairs. :lol:

Running raid at 9pm est if anyone is down. May need 2 ppl

@Ballahb I know u said u were down last time, if u still are just lmk. Imma just send invites to ppl I know on my friends list

PSN: SumGuyChris

Also how long is Iron Banner gon be around this time? A month?

I got two pieces of raid armor on one go last night. It took me two months to collect all my raid armor before that :smh:

This guy RNGeesus is like a stripper, knows what we want but always teasing us.

Aight imma let Quad Jr. Run for approx. 3 hours and 40 minutes to run the weekly, nightfall, and Hard mode raid ...he may need a carry been so long since he played. :lol:

Not sure if this was said already but the shader lady at the tower has two new colors available to buy

Andddddd im pretty sure this game just rewards you for your weaknesses.

IE Im an more of a precision shooter guy so Ive been rewarded with auto rifles and shotgun craps. With VoC being the exception.

Another example is that I am a blood....but this game refuses to give me a damn god of war shader. It knows b

Back
Top Bottom