Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What if I dont pick a faction? .....can I just get what all the Factions have to offer?

What if I dont pick a faction? .....can I just get what all the Factions have to offer?
You need level two in the specific faction to purchase armor, and I think level 3 for weapons. You could probably level all 3 up if you want, but along with crucible and vanguard ranking up you have to really focus somewhere eventually.

Right now up to level 3 is what I see stuff available to purchase, maybe in future you'll need higher ranks so leveling one past 3 may have its advantage.

If I join a faction..does all my rep go to the faction. Rather than just split between Vanguard and Crucible like it is now?

Thinking about starting over as a warlock. Anybody on x1 a low level and wanna link up later?

If I join a faction..does all my rep go to the faction. Rather than just split between Vanguard and Crucible like it is now?
All new rep goes to said faction Vanguard and Crucible, but you don't really "join", you just earn rep for it, so you can take the faction armor off, and then continue earning vanguard or crucible, or even another faction.

What ya'll think of this, rings true?
nerd.gif

Polygon writes that the most disappointing thing in Destiny is the story
Definitely true. The weakest part of the game is undoubtedly the story.

Story was terrible. Never gave me a reason to ever care about it besides loot.

Really does. I wish they'd just make 50 different strike missions and called it a day. The others just become pointless and a waste.

I never cared for a story ...I just wanna blast mofos in the grill.

Borderlands had a story, I reallly don't know what it was about, although I have an idea.

Last edited:
Story isn't even forgettable, it's nonexistent

with as much lore as the game offers, i wish there was a driving force of the story. Each mission really feels independent of the last.

The way we choose a mission makes it feel independent. If the worlds were more open it would feel better. We should be able to fly to a planet and do whatever we want there.

BINGO

IMO each "mission" location should simply drop you there and put u in patrol mode. From there you can select the story mission if u wanna do it the same way u select a side mission or... u know... have a freaking npc once in a while outside of the tower :smh: :lol:

Also some sort of clue to the mission progression would be nice (other than looking at the recommended level)

each factions offers gear that favors a particular play style by adding lots of attribute points to a particular attribute (intellect, strength, etc.)

So u pick your faction based on the gear the offer and the style of play you want to your gear favor.

They should of made each planet a HUGE open world, have side mission, have side boss battles, have some farming aspects, you know stuff that real MMOs have :x

Instead we get a cookie cutter "pick where you wanna go" map :smh:

I don't understand why ppl keep bringing up this MMO thing.

This game is far from being an MMO, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom