Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Plan C is the exotic arc fusion rifle and is a beast.

77 Wizard is not a bad fusion rifle either. Granted mine was a drop so it has different rolls then the one you buy. He is better off with that since it is void for raid purposes as well as opposed to the Light/Beware.

Not multi-tool Biggie that was at Xur last week. I believe you trying to get one of Universal Remotes. I remember when I dismantled the 2nd one I got almost a month ago
happy.gif

I still haven't unlocked any of the perk on the one I kept either. Back to having a surplus of weapons to have to level again
nthat.gif

Plan C is the exotic arc fusion rifle and is a beast.

77 Wizard is not a bad fusion rifle either. Granted mine was a drop so it has different rolls then the one you buy. He is better off with that since it is void for raid purposes as well as opposed to the Light/Beware.

Not multi-tool Biggie that was at Xur last week. I believe you trying to get one of Universal Remotes. I remember when I dismantled the 2nd one I got almost a month ago :D
I still haven't unlocked any of the perk on the one I kept either. Back to having a surplus of weapons to have to level again :nthat:

Yea the Universal Remote. I always mix the 2 up.

At the end of the day, all I want is a GGhorn, just to have 3 GG horns in our Nightfall/weekly groups :rofl:

Wiping an entire group in Crucible would be fun as well with 1 rocket.

OHH yeah. I forgot about Plan C. I have that one. Never really use it because I'd rather save exotic slot for other weapons.
You're right. Last night in raid, up until Gatekeeper/Atheon I used VoC, Plan C and CM... :smokin then VoC, P.Revenge, Truth.. then changed Truth to CM for Atheon :smokin

OP

Awesome, thanks! And just pure coins? No glimmer or nothing.

And with strange coins - easiest way to accumulate, just banging out crucible matches?

#SchoolIsInSession
It doesn't cost any glimmer. You randomly get strange coins. It would probably take 500 Crucible matches to get 10 However each week you have a chance to earn strange coins no matter what. The weekly heroic strike will give u strange coins. It's an automatic three coins but if you set the difficulty to lvl28 you get 9 strange coins. Also the weekly nightfall sometimes pays out strange coins I got 10 from it and 9 from heroic weekly for a total of 19 yesterday! Also a quick tip I do this every week for the last 3 weeks You can cash in motes of light to Xur for an exotic helmet engram. It's random but I've gotten3 different exoctic helmets 2 1 for each character(I have all 3) but it's not guaranteed u will get the helmet for your specific character

Last edited:
So looking at the items Xur has sold.....

Hunters have had EVERY armor piece appear.

Titans are missing 1 piece

Warlocks are missing 2 pieces

Sunbreakers and Voidfang Vestments have been our item 9...NINE.....weeks out of the possible 11.....
mean.gif

http://www.destinyxur.com/

Last edited:
If the roll goes like it seems it'll be a Heavy or Secondary since we had 2 weeks of Primaries.

Theres no way Bungie doesnt give the people what they want on Thanksgiving weekend.

Get your strange coins up because I really feel like Xur will have the GHORN and Praxie Fire vests on deck.

Got that helm gambling my motes of light.  Rahool hooked me up.

Same here. More incentive to level up my Titan, but I'm just too damn lazy :lol:

I have a bunch of Titan/warlock exotics and legendaries in my vault that I can't eem use ...

I'll blast that yeezy helmet right off your face with my SUROS....

aka The Slap Stick

aka Bing Bang Boom Dead

aka The Pain Train

Warlocks >

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres no way Bungie doesnt give the people what they want on Thanksgiving weekend.

Get your strange coins up because I really feel like Xur will have the GHORN and Praxie Fire vests on deck.
. I was thinking the same about the gallahorn because the dlc drops in a few weeks and that Dragons Breath will be probably the most sought after launcher if it winds up being better and harder to get

Back
Top Bottom