@Based Jesus

ooping me last night in Skirmish.

Video for people with the time:
Yeah, I use the Suros….
Wait, you can post clips from PS4? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Good job...just took a few days.

You was barking a whole lot about how it couldn't be done doe...
Yup guess I was wrong, the superior machine just take you a few days to do so...Good job again.
You need a hug bruh? Let's get back to Destiny as a whole and not as console wars. You raid this week yet? Any new weapons for da godly 30? All I got was some boots...
How did this start again? Don't make an indirect comment then feel a way when I respond.

Anyway I didn't raid yet, was caught up after work yesterday. Ill do it on Hard, Nightfall Weekly this evening. Don't really need to do it for gear anymore I have anything I really need. I have surplus raid gear. Just do it cuz its challenging at this point.

I need to farm also to finish my Vex.

They should just have kept the Iron Banner up after you do the Raid etc you have no reason to play this game.

Dang! Anyone down to do this tonight around 10 PM CST? Just got to lvl 26 w/ my main and haven't ran a hard raid OR Vault yet.

Need to get at them deals!

You won't survive hard raid at 26 or even normal. Max those guns then attempt Normal Raid, because the last boss has level 28 enemies.. you will get 1 shotted + you're doing 32% less damage being 1-2 levels lower.

Can't believe I got 2 Found Verdicts, Ship, and another chest peice smh :smh:.. the only gear I need now are boots for my second warlock.. Last night's chest peice makes it 8 total now smh :smh:

Last edited:
You won't survive hard raid at 26 or even normal. Max those guns then attempt Normal Raid, because the last boss has level 28 enemies.. you will get 1 shotted + you're doing 32% less damage being 1-2 levels lower.

Your wisdom has been absorbed.

Finally reaching the upper levels of this game though, really want to start doing these types of events. Do I have a shot in Vault of Glass?

@Based Jesus

ooping me last night in Skirmish.

View media item 1275732

Video for people with the time:
Yeah, I use the Suros….
Wait, you can post clips from PS4? :lol: :smh:

View media item 1237018
Good job...just took a few days.

View media item 1276661

You was barking a whole lot about how it couldn't be done doe...
Yup guess I was wrong, the superior machine just take you a few days to do so...Good job again.

You need a hug bruh? Let's get back to Destiny as a whole and not as console wars. You raid this week yet? Any new weapons for da godly 30? All I got was some boots...
How did this start again? Don't make an indirect comment then feel a way when I respond.

Anyway I didn't raid yet, was caught up after work yesterday. Ill do it on Hard, Nightfall Weekly this evening. Don't really need to do it for gear anymore I have anything I really need. I have surplus raid gear. Just do it cuz its challenging at this point.

I need to farm also to finish my Vex.

They should just have kept the Iron Banner up after you do the Raid etc you have no reason to play this game.

Lol I was very direct in my comments. But I'm not feeling any kinda way. I'm still trying to get fatebringer from the raid so I'm stuck doing it until It drops.

I agree NT fams. Iron banner should be crucible imo. No reason to have level balancing and all that for pvp when you working up to get to 30 with gear and weapons then get there and have to be leveled down. Makes no sense.

RNGesus been giving me straight boo boo this week. 3 night falls and a raid end up in a bunch of shards and energies. Smdh.

Your wisdom has been absorbed.

Finally reaching the upper levels of this game though, really want to start doing these types of events. Do I have a shot in Vault of Glass?

Get to 27. Then run normal raid and get used to mechanics. Then you'll get raid gear and be able to get to 29-30. Then run hard. Also Max your weapons you get from raid. It will help a lot.

Can't believe I got 2 Found Verdicts, Ship, and another chest peice smh :smh:.. the only gear I need now are boots for my second warlock.. Last night's chest peice makes it 8 total now smh :smh:

Being 2 levels lower is actually somewhere around -42% damage reduction and not to mention being one-shotted.

Get to 27. Then run normal raid and get used to mechanics. Then you'll get raid gear and be able to get to 29-30. Then run hard. Also Max your weapons you get from raid. It will help a lot.

Thanks! You've been a lot of help throughout this "journey" for me too in here.

As for Vault, is that doable at this point?

Thanks! You've been a lot of help throughout this "journey" for me too in here.

As for Vault, is that doable at this point?

On normal yeah it's doable but not ideal. Can you get shards to upgrade to at least 28? It will be so much easier for you to run it and find a fireteam willing to run with you. You can get a lot farming public events and doing daily story. Key is to get level up then the shards and energies come in abundance the more you raid.

On normal yeah it's doable but not ideal. Can you get shards to upgrade to at least 28? It will be so much easier for you to run it and find a fireteam willing to run with you. You can get a lot farming public events and doing daily story. Key is to get level up then the shards and energies come in abundance the more you raid.

Yeah, I'll do that. I forget names right now but I've got the 77 Wizard, a Legendary helmet, gauntlets and boots - some partially leveled. Will work on them. Need to get that shortened charge-up on the Wiz.

I didn't realize I could run more than on Patrol pub event per day to get more shards.

Yeah, I'll do that. I forget names right now but I've got the 77 Wizard, a Legendary helmet, gauntlets and boots - some partially leveled. Will work on them. Need to get that shortened charge-up on the Wiz.

I didn't realize I could run more than on Patrol pub event per day to get more shards.

Also, buy an exotic armor piece from Xur this week if he sells it and max it out.

Chill.. The 77 is wack and over hyped, not worth upgrading imo.. i dismantled mine as soon as I got it. Get those marks and rank up and buy the Light/Beware from the Vanguard vendor.. best fusion you can purchase.

Yeah you only get one daily package from post master but if you keep doing them you have a chance to get a shard or energy insta drop upon completion of event.

Chill.. The 77 is wack and over hyped, not worth upgrading imo.. i dismantled mine as soon as I got it. Get those marks and rank up and buy the Light/Beware from the Vanguard vendor.. best fusion you can purchase.

Well when it's the first Legendary weapon drop I've gotten it works for me right now, not just gonna dissolve it into thin air and go back to rare weapons son!

Will try and get that exotic armor from Xur then for sure. How much does something like that run? May need to farm some stuff.

You guys are extremely helpful :D

Last edited:
Well when it's the first Legendary weapon drop I've gotten it works for me right now, not just gonna dissolve it into thin air and go back to rare weapons son!

Will try and get that exotic armor from Xur then for sure. How much does something like that run? May need to farm some stuff.

:lol: I feel you.. but the exotic armor should cost you 17-23 strange coins

Last edited:

It's 23 or 17 strange coins for a helm and 13 for other armor pieces I think.

It's 23 or 17 strange coins for a helm and 13 for other armor pieces I think.

Awesome, thanks! And just pure coins? No glimmer or nothing.

And with strange coins - easiest way to accumulate, just banging out crucible matches?

#SchoolIsInSession

Last edited:
if you could drop or trade we would all be 30. Game was made to troll you on purpose. I got an Icebreaker from the Nightfall last week...

if you could drop or trade we would all be 30. Game was made to troll you on purpose. I got an Icebreaker from the Nightfall last week...

I need 2 exotics from random drops and the Vex to complete my set for my Titan. But of course the GGhorn and the multi-tool refuse to drop. :smh:

This is the MMO aspect of the game, the randomness of drops.

Awesome, thanks! And just pure coins? No glimmer or nothing.

And with strange coins - easiest way to accumulate, just banging out crucible matches?

#SchoolIsInSession

As many highest difficulty weeklies as you have characters per week.

Yeah I was thinking about that last night actually. Trading would mean no one grinds for weeks, aka no way the game survives. Struggling for that Icebreaker tho, shouts out to wartortle wartortle

Last edited:
ever try final rest? not bad imo

ever try final rest? not bad imo
I'm using a void Final Rest II and it's been good. I have a light beware, 77 wizard, and Perun's Fire too but I like the Final Rest. I really like the skip rounds on the Final Rest. I can shoot them off walls and the ground or ceiling to kill things. Especially handy when fighting a Knight and they put their shield up. Then I just shoot at the wall behind them and it ricochets and kills them. 

Although my Perun's Fire has the perfect roll IMO, it's mainly for PvP purposes and not PvE. Different strokes for different folks.

I'm using a void Final Rest II and it's been good. I have a light beware, 77 wizard, and Perun's Fire too but I like the Final Rest. I really like the skip rounds on the Final Rest. I can shoot them off walls and the ground or ceiling to kill things. Especially handy when fighting a Knight and they put their shield up. Then I just shoot at the wall behind them and it ricochets and kills them. 

Although my Perun's Fire has the perfect roll IMO, it's mainly for PvP purposes and not PvE. Different strokes for different folks.
whats a good fusion with arc? thats the only one im missing.

whats a good fusion with arc? thats the only one im missing.
None of mine are arc but I have the Found Verdict shotty that is arc from the raid so I just swap out and use that when I need Arc or one of the 3 sniper rifles I have that are arc.I believe you can get Final Rest, Light Beware, and 77 Wizard as Arc. It just has to roll that way randomly. If you just purchase from Crucible/Vanguard/Factions, then it will be stuck with what they have.

Back
Top Bottom