Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Cool beans. This game is amazing; I'm tempted to go to the store and buy a damn PS4 tomorrow but I promised myself I'd wait for the price to drop.
mean.gif

The presentation, story, visuals, design, music, and gameplay is all fantastic.

The only problems I see so far are the fact that it's always online so you can't pause, and the fact that it's very MMO-y meaning randoms can potentially steal your kills and ****, which I'm sure is a major issue.

Amazing game though.

Last edited:

Cool beans. This game is amazing; I'm tempted to go to the store and buy a damn PS4 tomorrow but I promised myself I'd wait for the price to drop.
mean.gif

The presentation, story, visuals, design, music, and gameplay is all fantastic.

The only problems I see so far are the fact that it's always online so you can't pause, and the fact that it's very MMO-y meaning randoms can potentially steal your kills and ****, which I'm sure is a major issue.

Amazing game though.
for 400 on black friday you can get gta v and last of us and possibly come out with destiny at about 45.

Wtf son I've been playing this "demo" for like 6 hours
laugh.gif
. I've done like 4 missions and purchased all kinds of weapons and armor and ****.

Why is there so much content in a "demo"?
laugh.gif

HM raid got my 3rd warlock chest :smh: got boots, another praedyths timepiece and a 3rd timebreaker for my 3rd character :pimp:

Just ran the hard raid on my main!

Shards & energy
Fatebringer !!!!
Found Verdict #3
Universal Remote !
Vex Mythoclast #3
Time Breaker #3
Raid Helmet #8
More shards & energy

:smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my 3rd Epilogue, 4th ship and 5000000000th shard
pimp.gif

Can't forget the worthless boots, gloves and TLW

Just got my 3rd Epilogue, 4th ship and 5000000000th shard
pimp.gif

Can't forget the worthless boots, gloves and TLW
Ain't no Chatterwhite dawg? 

pimp.gif

Shout out to Deph, Chem, BesLestealyokillsu, DinahWon'tYouBlowYourHorn, and a non-NTer.
Finally picked up a full raid set (and some other goodies), 'preciate y'all. Got me back on Destiny again (but that **** ain't cool dawg). 

Last edited:
Ain't no Chatterwhite dawg? 

pimp.gif

Shout out to Deph, Chem, BesLestealyokillsu, DinahWon'tYouBlowYourHorn, and a non-NTer.

Finally picked up a full raid set (and some other goodies), 'preciate y'all. Got me back on Destiny again (but that **** ain't cool dawg). 

:nthat:

We ran the gatekeeper and Atheon quicker than the confluxes. :lol:

If you run hard mode first does that mean normal run is useless?
yeah, cause in hard mode you get double drops if you didn't do normal mode.

Just wrapped up a raid and got the Vex, now all I need is either Hawkmoon or TLW and I'm gonna put Destiny down for a while.

Last edited:
Ran HM from the beginning for the first time yesterday and once those left and right confluxes went up. :x

Immediately went and maxed corrective measures so i could go 300/300/300.

Just ran the hard raid on my main!

Shards & energy
Fatebringer !!!!
Found Verdict #3
Universal Remote !
Vex Mythoclast #3
Time Breaker #3
Raid Helmet #8
More shards & energy

:smokin

Dang! Anyone down to do this tonight around 10 PM CST? Just got to lvl 26 w/ my main and haven't ran a hard raid OR Vault yet.

Need to get at them deals!

@Based Jesus
 ooping me last night in Skirmish.

Video for people with the time:
Yeah, I use the Suros….
Wait, you can post clips from PS4? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Good job...just took a few days.
You was barking a whole lot about how it couldn't be done doe...
Yup guess I was wrong, the superior machine just take you a few days to do so...Good job again.

@Based Jesus

ooping me last night in Skirmish.

View media item 1275732

Video for people with the time:
Yeah, I use the Suros….
Wait, you can post clips from PS4? :lol: :smh:

View media item 1237018
Good job...just took a few days.

View media item 1276661

You was barking a whole lot about how it couldn't be done doe...
Yup guess I was wrong, the superior machine just take you a few days to do so...Good job again.

You need a hug bruh? Let's get back to Destiny as a whole and not as console wars. You raid this week yet? Any new weapons for da godly 30? All I got was some boots...

Back
Top Bottom