Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Vision of Confluence - It's distance is too good when holding down the conflux or killing supplicants

Praedyth's Revenge - No Icebreaker...

Truth/Corrective Measure - Truth destroys Praetorians/mobs. Then I switch to Corrective Measure for Atheon. Switch to Praedyth's Revenge after I unload the 100 bullet mag. No Gjallarhorn…

Purifier VII would like a word with you...

Not even close. It becomes a fight between the light/beware and plan C because they both have charged coils and can fire 2x as fast as your purifier. I had the purifier maxed out but discarded it one I got a void beware with increased accuracy from the hip and charged coils. The high impact and range is pointless if you can't get the shot off because you are getting fired at.
Hmmm...

Should I copp Light/Beware Solar from the vanguard quartermaster?

Hmmm...

Should I copp Light/Beware Solar from the vanguard quartermaster?

I mean it's a good weapon if you have the chance to get quicken charge rate only. If it doesn't then it isn't worth it.

The solar will be usefule for Crota raid for sure though.

My raid loadout is
VoC
Void light beware or icebreaker depending on the encounter and what my roll is for that part
Hezen, truth, or corrective measure depending on the encounter again and what my roll is.

Good game. That one random :rofl: he said mars. Is it a glitch when you walk out of the portal and it teleports you from Mars to Venus, or the other way around other than sending you back to the chamber room ?

That was me lol but I didn't say Mars. Thanks to everyone in the group was my first raid

Good game. That one random :rofl: he said mars. Is it a glitch when you walk out of the portal and it teleports you from Mars to Venus, or the other way around other than sending you back to the chamber room ?

That was me lol but I didn't say Mars. Thanks to everyone in the group was my first raid
i think he means that Kamikaze dude, unless that's you? Could of swore he was a random in the tower we swooped up

Ayo, I just created a Twitch account. From now on if I sub on The Money Team I will stream every hard mode raid we run. Then ya'll can watch QUAD push his own fire team members of cliffs and why Based Wolverine is so BASED. :lol:

When the DLC drops I will prolly stream for 24 hours straight. :smh:

Please post if you have a twitch account so I can follow. Sometimes I like watching gameplay more than actual TV.

Ayo, I just created a Twitch account. From now on if I sub on The Money Team I will stream every hard mode raid we run. Then ya'll can watch QUAD push his own fire team members of cliffs and why Based Wolverine is so BASED. :lol:

Please post if you have a twitch account so I can follow. Sometimes I like watching gameplay more than actual TV.

i dont think they can hear us tho :/

:lol: I aint the only one that push people off cliffs, Biggie?

so for everyone to hear us we have to be in "in game" chat and not party chat im def down

you just have to join the streamers PSN party before they stream to be heard. Anyone that joins the party after the stream starts can't be heard on the broadcast tho. It's a glitch on Twitch's end.

Last edited:
Based tho....

"Yo, homie's singing in the background is OP, Sounds like a mix of ... (something) and Dhalism.... Punched me straight in my face son." :rofl:

I was dyin when I heard that. :rofl:

Last edited:
should i max out my vex mythoclast or hawkmoon for raid use? or even my void shotty or fusion rifle? have enough energy to do one gun for now.

should i max out my vex mythoclast or hawkmoon for raid use? or even my void shotty or fusion rifle? have enough energy to do one gun for now.

Vex is trash. You should max out which ever one you think you'll use the most in any situation. I rock with the VOC. Trying to get one maxed for each charcater so I dont have to switch it around.

They don't know man...

I have plan c and L/B. Plan c is a waste of an exotic spot and l/b is nice but even after the nerf pocket infinity is still unfair.

If I look at you, you die. It's an instant kill. Only other gun you can say that for is pre nerf mythoclast. And the range on PI is ridiculous
mean.gif
The IB fusion trumps all other fusion rifles.....with the right perks

Got 1 for each burn.......nothing charges up quicker...

except maybe a Plan C.....IDK, tho.....still don't have one
mean.gif

Yeah the IB fusion rifle is nasty. Check the range on the stats. The stock one has a perk to increase range and accuracy too so youre pretty much hittin AR ranges with a fusion rifle which is crazy. This joint will def get nerfed.

Back
Top Bottom